of June 28, 2012 No. 37
About approval of Rules on ensuring industrial safety of hoisting cranes
Based on subitem 7.4 of Item 7 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of December 29, 2006 No. 756 "About some questions of the Ministry of Emergency Situations" the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules on ensuring industrial safety of hoisting cranes.
V. A. Vashchenko
It is approved
Minister of Labour and Social Protection of the Republic of Belarus
April 27, 2012
M. A. Shchetkina
It is approved
Minister of Industry of the Republic of Belarus
December 22, 2011
It is approved
Letter of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Belarus
On March 30, 2012 No. 1/586
It is approved
Letter of Committee for State Security of the Republic of Belarus
On March 22, 2012 No. 17/2-378
It is approved
Letter of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Belarus
On December 22, 2011 No. 34/from - 3727
Approved by the Resolution of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus of June 28, 2012 No. 37
1. These rules are developed according to the Law of the Republic of Belarus of January 10, 2000 "About industrial safety of hazardous production facilities" (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2000, No. 8, 2/138).
2. These rules are obligatory for the organizations irrespective of their form of business and pattern of ownership and individual entrepreneurs who are owners of hoisting cranes, and also other organizations which are carrying out in the territory of the Republic of Belarus separate work types and services (designing, designing, production, installation, adjustment, operation, technical maintenance, repair, reconstruction, the technical diagnosing, engineering certification, personnel training and responsible specialists) connected with hoisting cranes, technical devices in their structure and also devices for load-lifting transactions.
The method of operation of hoisting cranes, technical devices in their structure, and also devices for load-lifting transactions in Armed Forces of the Republic of Belarus is determined by regulatory legal act of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Belarus.
hoisting cranes of all types, including bridge cranes pilers with the machine drive and cranes manipulators (further, unless otherwise specified, - hoisting cranes);
the load electric trolleys moving on elevated railway lines together with cabin of management (further, unless otherwise specified, - hoisting cranes);
the cranes excavators used for work only with the hook suspended on rope or electromagnet (further, unless otherwise specified, - hoisting cranes);
electric waists (further, unless otherwise specified, - hoisting cranes);
military hoisting machines;
devices for load-lifting transactions:
load gripping bodies (hooks, grabs, load-lifting electromagnets, tick-borne captures, etc.);
removable load gripping devices (hoisting slings, pincers, traverses, etc.);
container, except for the special container applied in metallurgical production (ladles, troughs, molds, etc.) and also in sea and river ports, requirements to which are established by industry rules.
4. These rules do not extend on:
the hoisting cranes established in mines, on ocean and river crafts and other floating constructions, and also uses of atomic energy applied on objects to which special rules extend;
works by hoisting cranes in case of liquidation of emergency situations;
the hoisting cranes intended for work only with the hinged equipment excluding use of load gripping devices (vibropogruzhatel, shpuntovydergivatel, cabins (cradles) for movement of people, drilling equipment, etc.);
hoisting cranes with the manual drive;
cranes pipe layers to which the corresponding rules extend;
hoisting machines of special purpose (floor, charging and landing machines, electro-and auto-loaders, put - and mostoukladochny machines, etc.);
the manipulators used in robotic systems;
manipulators on wood processing;
the excavators intended for work with the digging equipment or the grab;
mounting polyspasts and designs to which they are suspended (masts, shevra, beams, etc.).
5. In these rules terms and determinations in the values determined by the Law of the Republic of Belarus "About industrial safety of hazardous production facilities", the technical regulation of the Customs union "About safety of machines and the equipment" are applied (TR CU 010/2011) made by the decision of the Commission of the Customs union of October 18, 2011 No. 823 (further - TR CU 010/2011), and also given in appendix 1 to these rules.
6. The Belarusian national technical university, being the basic research organization for kranostroyeniye, performs functions of the specialized organization, carries out research works on safety of hoisting cranes, takes part in development of technical regulatory legal acts (further - TNPA) on hoisting cranes, according to appeals of state bodies, legal entities and physical persons carries out expertize of compliance of hoisting cranes to requirements of the legislation in the field of industrial safety, including in case of investigation of the reasons of the accidents, incidents and accidents connected with hoisting cranes.
7. Departures from requirements of these rules can be allowed according to subitem 20.24.2 of Item 20.24 of the single list of the ministerial procedures performed by state bodies and other organizations concerning legal entities and individual entrepreneurs, the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus approved by the resolution of February 17, 2012 No. 156 "About approval of the single list of the ministerial procedures performed by state bodies and other organizations concerning legal entities and individual entrepreneurs, entering of amendment into the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of February 14, 2009 No. 193 and recognition voided some resolutions of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus" (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2012, No. 35, 5/35330) (further - the single list of ministerial procedures).
Departures from requirements of these rules in system of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Belarus are determined by regulatory legal acts (further - the NPA) and the requirements of TNPA, obligatory for observance, approved with the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus.
8. Hoisting cranes, devices for load-lifting transactions shall conform to requirements of these rules, technical regulations of the Customs union (further - TR CU) which action extends to them, and other NPA, including TNPA.
Before issue hoisting cranes, devices for load-lifting transactions, waist electric rope and chain shall according to the procedure, the established TR CU 010/2011, and also other TR CU which action extends to them to undergo procedures of confirmation of conformity and to have documents of the established sample.
Use of the hoisting cranes which are subject to registration in Department on supervision of safe operation in the industry of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus (further - the Gospromnadzor), the technical devices in their structure which are subject to examination of industrial safety, devices for load-lifting transactions not subject to confirmation compliance to requirements of TR CU, is allowed in the presence of permission of the Gospromnadzor to the right of their production and application received according to subitem 20.1.1 of Item 20.1 and Item 20.2 of the single list of ministerial procedures.
The procedure for issue of military hoisting cranes is determined by management of the state supervision of the main military inspection of Armed forces of the Republic of Belarus (further - supervision body of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Belarus).
9. Operational documents on the hoisting cranes including manufactured abroad shall conform to requirements of these rules, the state standard specification 2.601-2006 interstate standard "Uniform system of design documentation. Operational documents", the State committee on standardization of the Republic of Belarus enacted by the resolution of August 29, 2006 No. 39 (further - GOST 2.601), and the state standard specification 2.610-2006 interstate standard "Uniform system of design documentation. Rules of accomplishment of operational documents", the State committee on standardization of the Republic of Belarus enacted by the resolution of August 29, 2006 No. 39 (further - GOST 2.610).
Passports of hoisting cranes shall be constituted in forms according to appendices 3-8 to these rules.
10. On the hoisting crane according to requirements of these rules, the NPA and TNPA the supplier of the hoisting crane shall provide completeness of operational documentation.
In case of loss (reduction in worthlessness) passports, the operation manual and other operational documents on the hoisting crane operated in the Republic of Belarus, the specified documents can be recovered by the organization manufacturer of the hoisting crane or the organization having special permission (license) for the right of implementation of activities in the field of industrial safety regarding performance of works and services in designing (designing) of hoisting cranes of this type.
For the hoisting cranes manufactured and acquired abroad, which were not in operation in the territory of the Republic of Belarus, reduction (in need of) operational documentation in compliance with requirements of these rules, the NPA and TNPA is performed by the organization manufacturer of the hoisting crane or the organization having special permission (license) for the right of implementation of activities in the field of industrial safety regarding performance of works and services in designing (designing) of hoisting cranes of this type.
In case of production or reduction of the passport of the hoisting crane in compliance with requirements of these rules, the NPA and TNPA by the specialized organization the following shall be considered:
results of technical diagnosing of the hoisting crane;
the conclusion of the specified organization about compliance of design of the hoisting crane, its nodes and mechanisms, including devices and safety controls, to requirements of these rules, the NPA and TNPA;
the conclusion of the laboratory accredited in accordance with the established procedure about the chemical composition and mechanical properties of material of metalwork of the hoisting crane in the absence of the information about them.
11. The decision on possibility of application made and acquired abroad, being in operation, persons under surveillance to the Gospromnadzor of hoisting cranes is accepted by the Gospromnadzor based on results of examination of compliance of such equipment to requirements of the legislation in the field of industrial safety.
Examination of compliance of the hoisting cranes manufactured and acquired abroad which fulfilled the normative service life established by the organization manufacturer or TNPA or not having operational documents of the organization manufacturer is not carried out, the possibility of their application in the territory of the Republic of Belarus is not considered by the Gospromnadzor.
The decision on possibility of use of the hoisting machines acquired abroad having military specifics accepts supervision body of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Belarus.
12. In case of performance of works and services in operation of the hazardous production facilities which are subject to registration in the state register on which stationary established hoisting cranes are used and also in designing (designing), installation, adjustment, servicing, diagnosing, repair (or selection of the specified list) the hoisting cranes which are subject to registration in Gospromnadzor, the technical devices in their structure which are subject to examination of industrial safety availability of special permission (license) for the right of implementation of activities in the field of industrial safety is obligatory.
13. The hoisting cranes designed and manufactured before enforcement of these rules shall meet the requirements of TNPA according to which they are designed and made, and also operational documentation of the organization manufacturer.
When carrying out capital repairs of the hoisting cranes specified in the first part of this Item their devices safety shall be brought into accord with requirements of Chapter 12 of these rules. If when carrying out capital repairs the hoisting crane cannot be brought into accord with requirements of ensuring industrial safety, its operation shall be stopped, the crane is utilized.
14. Procedure for test of knowledge of the legislation in the field of industrial safety at specialists in supervision of safe operation of hoisting cranes, load gripping devices and container, the specialists responsible for content of hoisting cranes in good repair, persons responsible for safe works by cranes (further - responsible specialists), the experts, specialists providing designing (designing), production, installation, adjustment, servicing, repair, technical diagnosing, engineering certification of the hoisting cranes which are subject to registration in Gospromnadzor, technical devices in their structure, devices for load-lifting transactions, and also teachers, members of the examination and qualification committees of organizations of education and the organizations in which training of experts, responsible specialists and service personnel in hoisting cranes is performed it is determined by the Instruction about procedure for test of knowledge of the legislation in the field of industrial safety, safety of the transportation of dangerous goods approved by the resolution of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus of January 8, 2007 No. 2 (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2007, No. 57, 8/15806) (further - the Instruction about procedure for test of knowledge).
The procedure for training of workers (technical leads, specialists, workers) for job seekers of special permission (license) and licensees, and also assessment of their knowledge of the NPA, including TNPA containing requirements for the organization of safe operation and (or) rendering services in the field of industrial safety is determined by the Instruction about procedure for training of workers of license applicants (licensees) and assessment of their knowledge of regulatory legal acts, including technical regulatory legal acts, in the field of the industrial safety approved by the resolution of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus of January 28, 2011 No. 6 (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2011, No. 23, 8/23356).
15. When implementing activities for designing (designing), production, installation, adjustment, operation, servicing, repair, technical diagnosing and engineering certification of hoisting cranes, except these rules, the working Republic of Belarus shall observe requirements of the Cross-industry general rules for labor protection approved by the resolution of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Republic of Belarus of June 3, 2003 No. 70 (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2003, No. 87, 8/9818), and other NPA and TNPA containing requirements for labor protection.
Training, training, instructing and examination working concerning labor protection are carried out according to the Instruction about the procedure for training, training, instructing and examination working concerning the labor protection approved by the resolution of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Republic of Belarus of November 28, 2008 No. 175 (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2009, No. 53, 8/20209) (further - the Instruction about the procedure for training, training, instructing and examination working concerning labor protection), and the resolution of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Republic of Belarus of December 30, 2008 No. 210 "About the commissions for examination concerning labor protection" (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2009, No. 56, 8/20455).
16. It is excluded.
17. Designing (designing) of hoisting cranes the, and also technical devices in their structure which are subject to examination of industrial safety of devices for load-lifting transactions shall be performed taking into account requirements of TR CU, these rules, state standards of the Republic of Belarus, interstate standards and other TNPA.
18. Design documentation on production of the hoisting crane, separately made assembly unit of the hoisting crane, shall turn on devices for load-lifting transactions:
specifications (in case of statement on serial production);
set of drawings, calculations and operational documents, certain TNPA and these rules;
programs and techniques of testing;
reasons for safety.
19. Load-carrying capacity, dimensions and other parameters of hoisting cranes and devices for load-lifting transactions shall be established by the specification on designing.
20. Designing shall be carried out taking into account group of classification (mode) of operation of the crane and its mechanisms according to tables 1 and 2 of appendix 10.
21. Climatic modification of projectible cranes shall correspond to TNPA. The cranes intended for operation in areas with settlement ambient temperature are lower minus 40 °C, shall be designed in northern execution.
22. Designing (designing) of hoisting cranes and devices for the load-lifting transactions intended for work in explosive environments, nodes and mechanisms of such hoisting cranes including devices and safety controls, shall be performed taking into account requirements of the technical regulation of the Customs union "About safety of the equipment for work in explosive environments" (TR CU 012/2011) accepted by the decision of the Commission of the Customs union of October 18, 2011 No. 825.
23. Materials to production, reconstruction and repair of cranes and their elements when designing shall be applied according to the state, interstate standards and TNPA.
24. The choice of materials when designing metalwork shall be made taking into account the lower extreme values of ambient temperatures for working and non-working condition of the crane, degrees of loading of elements and aggression of the environment.
25. Durability, rigidity, stability and steadiness of settlement elements of metal construction, and also the corresponding indicators of safety of mechanisms of the hoisting crane taking into account the set operating modes shall be confirmed with calculation and results of testing.
26. When designing the cranes working in the open air constructive decisions against accumulation of moisture shall be provided in the closed cavities, metalwork, and metal details of cranes shall be protected from corrosion.
27. When designing of freely standing cranes of boom type they shall be checked by calculation for stability against capsizing in case of action of test loading, action of load (cargo stability), lack of load (own stability), sudden removal of loading and installation (dismantle).
At cranes under the terms of which operation lowering of not loaded arrow in horizontal position is required stability in case of such provision of arrow shall be provided.
Calculation of stability shall be made according to requirements of TNPA.
28. The possibility of application of the design documentation on production of cranes developed outside the Republic of Belarus is solved the Gospromnadzory ambassador of conducting examination by parent organization according to the legislation.
29. Mechanisms of load lifting and arrow shall be executed so that lowering of load and arrow was performed only from the working engine.
30. Application of welded nodes and details in the nodes transferring the rotating moment in mechanisms of the hoisting crane is not allowed.
31. The mechanisms of hoisting machines equipped with cam, frictional or other mechanical devices for their inclusion or switching of the ranges of speeds of labor movements shall be arranged so that spontaneous turning on or unhooking of the mechanism was impossible. At winches of load lifting and arrow, besides, the possibility of shutdown of the drive without imposing of brake shall be excluded.
32. Use of frictional and cam couplings of inclusion in the mechanisms intended for raising of people, the melted metal or slag poisonous and explosives, and also in mechanisms with the electric drive is not allowed, except for:
the mechanism of the movement and turn having several ranges of speeds for switching from one speed to another;
the mechanism of movement of crawler cranes with the general drive of two caterpillars for separate management of them.
In the last two cases the brake shall have not disconnected kinematic communication with rotary part of the crane, caterpillars or wheels.
33. In designs of connections of elements of cranes spontaneous discrediting or separation shall be excluded.
34. The cranes having telescopic sliding arrows and towers shall be provided with automatic stop and reliable fixing of the pushed design.
35. At jib portable cranes the effort which is required for raising (promotion) manually of portable support or their parts shall not exceed 200 N. In case of bigger effort portable support shall have hydraulic, mechanical or other drive.
36. The jib mobile cranes having podressorenny running gear and the bezautrigerny characteristic shall be equipped with the devices excluding action of elastic suspension brackets, allowing to transfer the loading perceived by the crane is direct on running gear or portable support. These cranes shall be equipped also with the stabilizer of elastic suspension brackets allowing to transfer regularly load of all springs of one tradable axis their uniform sag was provided. On automobile cranes and cranes on the special chassis of automobile type these devices on front axes can not be established.
37. Lifting mechanisms of forging cranes shall have shock-absorbing devices.
38. At cargo winches with two drives the last shall have among themselves not disconnected kinematic communication excluding spontaneous lowering of load in case of failure of one of drives.
39. Mechanisms of load lifting and change of departure shall be supplied with the brakes of normally closed type which automatically are disconnected in case of turning on of the drive.
At mechanisms of load lifting, change of departure and teleskopirovaniye of arrow with hydraulic actuator the device (backpressure valve) excluding lowering of load or arrow in case of pressure drop in hydraulic system shall be provided.
40. Mechanisms of load lifting and change of departure shall be supplied with the brakes having not disconnected kinematic contact with reels.
In kinematic chains of mechanisms of rise elektrotaly installation of the limiting coupling of the moment is allowed.
41. At clamshell two-drum winches with the separate electric drive the brake shall be established on each drive.
On the drive of the supporting drum the device of pedal (button) for mechanism disinhibition in case of the idle engine is allowed; at the same time the disinhibition shall be possible by continuous pressing pedal (button).
In case of operation of electric protection or switching off of electric current the brake shall become isolated automatically even in that case when the pedal (button) is pressed.
42. The brake of the mechanism of load lifting and change of departure, except as specified, specified in Items 43 and 45 of these rules, shall provide the brake moment with the braking inventory coefficient accepted on TNPA, but 1,5 suffices.
43. For decrease in dynamic loads on the mechanism of raising of arrow installation of two brakes with braking inventory coefficient at one of them at least 1,1, at the second - at least 1,25 is allowed. At the same time imposing of brakes shall be made consistently and automatically.
44. It is excluded.
45. At the load lifting mechanism with two at the same time switched on drives on each drive it shall be established at least one brake with braking inventory 1,... In the presence at the mechanism of raising of two and more drives and application on each drive of two brakes the coefficient of inventory of braking of each brake shall be at least 1,1.
46. At the cranes transporting the melted metal and slag poisonous and explosives, mechanisms of load lifting and change of departure shall be equipped with two brakes operating independently from each other. At the special metallurgical cranes intended for transportation of the melted metal and also at the cranes intended for movement radioactive poisonous and explosives, rise mechanisms also shall be supplied with two brakes. In the presence on the drive of the mechanism of load lifting and the mechanism of raising of arrow of two and more brakes the coefficient of inventory of braking of each of them shall be at least 1,25.
47. In case of installation on the mechanism of raising of two brakes they shall be designed so that when checking reliability of one of brakes it was possible to remove action of other brake safely.
48. Brakes of mechanisms of movement and turn of the cranes, except as specified, provided in Items 51 and 52 of these rules shall be normally closed type, automatically disconnected in case of turning on of the drive.
49. Brakes on mechanisms of movement of cranes (carts) shall be established in those cases if:
the crane is intended for work in the open air;
the crane is intended for work indoors and moves on the crane way laid on floor;
the crane is intended for work indoors on the elevated crane way and moves with speed more than 32 m/min.
50. Brakes on mechanisms of turn are established on all cranes working in the open air and also on the cranes working in the room (group of classification (mode) of the mechanism M 2 and more).
51. On jib mobile cranes which mechanism of movement is equipped with the managed brake of normally open type the parking brake shall be established.
Brakes on mechanisms of movement of locomotive cranes shall meet the established standards.
52. On mechanisms of turn tower, boom self-propelled with the tower and boom equipment and portal cranes it is allowed to establish the managed brakes of normally open type. In this case the brake shall have the device for fixing it in closed position. Such device can be established on levers or pedals of management of brake.
53. If the management system of the crane provides braking by the electric motor, then automatic short circuit of brakes of mechanisms of movement or turn on zero line item of the controller with delay no more than one second or electric management of short circuit (disconnection) of brakes on zero line item of the controller pedal (button) is allowed.
54. Brakes of mechanisms of movement and turn at the cranes working in the open air shall provide deduction of the crane (cart) in case of action of the most admissible speed of wind accepted according to the state standard specification 1451-77 interstate standard "Hoisting cranes. Loading wind. Regulations and methods of determination", the resolution of Committee on standardization, metrology and certification enacted in the territory of the Republic of Belarus under Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of December 17, 1992 No. 3, for the working condition of the crane, taking into account admissible bias.
55. At mechanisms of cranes the self-slowed-down transfer cannot serve as substitute of brake.
56. The load closing brake shall be strengthened on the lever so that the possibility of its fall or any shift was excluded. In case of application of springs short circuit of brake shall be made by effort of the compressed spring.
57. Kolodochny, tape and disk brakes of dry friction shall be protected from direct hit of moisture or oil on brake pulley.
58. Tradable wheels of mechanisms of movement of rail cranes and their load trolleys shall be dvukhrebordny, the these rules except for specified in Item 59, and to conform to the state and interstate standards.
59. Odnorebordny tradable wheels can be applied in the following cases:
if the track of land crane way does not exceed 4 m and both threads lie at one level;
if cranes move each party on two rails provided that the flange arrangement on one wheel is opposite to flange arrangement on other wheel (in case of arrangement of wheels on one axis);
at basic and suspended carts of cranes of bridge type;
at the suspended carts moving on monorail way;
at load trolleys of tower cranes.
Tradable wheels of tower cranes shall be dvukhrebordny irrespective of track width.
Bezrebordny tradable wheels are allowed to application in the presence of the devices excluding descent of wheels from rails.
Tradable wheels can be carried out shod, stamped, rolled and cast. Shod wheels shall correspond the state standard specification 28648-90 interstate standard "Wheels crane. Specifications", the resolution of Committee on standardization, metrology and certification enacted in the territory of the Republic of Belarus under Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of December 17, 1992 No. 3.
60. Load hooks shall be made according to requirements of the state and interstate standards.
The sizes and key parameters of shod and stamped hooks shall be accepted depending on type of hook and sort of the drive of the crane.
Application of other hooks in coordination with the Gospromnadzor is allowed.
61. It is excluded.
62. Lamellar load hooks shall be designed and be made according to the state standard specification 6619-75 interstate standard "Hooks lamellar odnorogy and two-horned. Specifications", the resolution of Committee on standardization, metrology and certification enacted in the territory of the Republic of Belarus under Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of December 17, 1992 No. 3.
63. Special shod and stamped hooks shall correspond to TNPA.
64. Hooks for cranes with a loading capacity over 3 t shall be established on persistent rolling bearings.
65. Fixture of shod and stamped hook with a loading capacity more than 5 t, and also fork of lamellar hook in traverse shall exclude spontaneous unscrewing of nut for what it shall be strengthened by lock level. Different ways of latching of nut are allowed according to TNPA.
66. Load hooks of cranes and electric roofing felts shall be supplied with the safety lock preventing spontaneous loss of removable load gripping adaptation. Load hooks of the cranes transporting the melted metal or liquid slag can not be supplied with safety locks.
67. On load hooks designations according to the state and interstate standards shall be put.
When the lamellar hook is suspended to traverse by means of fork, marking on fork shall be same, as well as on hook.
68. Load hooks of special execution shall be supplied with the passport with indication of the organization manufacturer, serial number of hook, its load-carrying capacity and material of which it is made.
69. Rope grabs for bulked cargoes shall be manufactured according to requirements of the state standard specification 24599-87 interstate standard "Grabs rope for bulked cargoes. General specifications", the Committee on standardization, metrology and certification enacted in the territory of the Republic of Belarus by the resolution under Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of December 17, 1992 No. 3. The design of the grab shall exclude spontaneous disclosure and possibility of exit of ropes from streams of blocks.
70. Load-carrying capacity of the grab shall be confirmed with calculation after testing of the grab for the scooping capability.
71. The grab shall be supplied with the plate with indication of the organization manufacturer, numbers, amount (capacity), own weight, material type for which transfer it is intended, and the largest admissible mass of the scooped material. In case of damage of the name plate it shall be recovered by the owner of the grab.
The grabs which are separately manufactured from the crane shall be supplied, in addition to the plate, with the passport.
72. Requirements to other load gripping bodies (to traverses, spreaders, the managed captures and so forth) shall be provided in specifications on cranes on which they are hung.
73. To application as cargo, boom, guy, traction, bearing, mounting the steel ropes which are conforming to TR CU 010/2011, to the state and interstate standards, having the certificate which form is approved by the Decision of Board of the Eurasian economic commission of April 9, 2013 No. 81 "About approval of form of the certificate of the Customs union on testing of load-lifting chains, steel ropes, textile ropes and tapes and rules of its registration" are allowed. In the absence of the specified document application of ropes is not allowed.
The owner of the hoisting crane has the right to demand from the supplier of ropes and (or) to address independently to the relevant test laboratory (center) for carrying out testing of acquired ropes for the purpose of confirmation of the data specified in the certificate of the Customs union on testing.
In case of replacement of rope on lifting construction on rope of other design it is necessary to receive the decision about possibility of such replacement from the organization manufacturer or the organization having special permission (license) for activities in the field of industrial safety regarding designing (designing) of hoisting cranes.
The owner bears responsibility for completing of the hoisting crane ropes corresponding qualities, type and design.
74. The choice of the steel ropes applied as cargo boom, guy, traction, etc., shall be made according to these rules and other regulating documents.
When designing, and also before installation ropes shall be checked for the crane by calculation for formula
where F0 - the explosive effort of rope in general in newtons accepted according to the certificate (certificate) on its testing, and when designing - according to the standard on specific type of rope;
S - the greatest tension of branch of rope in newtons determined when designing by calculation, and for the cranes which are in operation, - specified in the passport of the crane;
Zp - the minimum utilization rate of rope determined according to appendix 11, depending on group of classification of the mechanism.
If the total explosive effort of all rope provolok is given in the certificate, F0 value is determined by total multiplication of explosive effort to 0,83 coefficient.
For automobile cranes with a loading capacity up to 16 t inclusive in case of the choice of rope on the mechanism of load lifting the group of classification at least A M 4 shall be accepted.
During the operation of the crane in dangerous conditions (transportation of the melted metal, slag, poisonous and explosives) it is forbidden to apply in case of the choice of rope classification group lower than A M 5.
75. Fixture and arrangement of ropes on the crane shall exclude falling off them from blocks and reels, friction of ropes about elements of design or about ropes of other polyspasts.
76. Loop on the end of rope in case of its fixture on the crane, and also the hoisting sling loop integrated to rings, hooks and other details shall be carried out using koush by zapletka of the free end of rope or installation of clips. The end of rope on the crane can fasten in the steel shod, stamped or cast maple plug with fixing with wedge, in the conical plug by filling by fusible alloy or in a different way according to technical documents. Length of the free end of rope in case of its fixture to the hoisting crane the maple plug shall be at least three diameters of rope. Use of welded plugs is not allowed (except fixture of the end of rope in the elektrotala plug). The body, plugs and wedges shall not have sharp edges about which the rope can fray.
77. The number of punctures each lock in case of zapletka shall correspond to appendix 12.
The last puncture each lock shall be made by half number its provolok (half section of lock). The last mistake is made to do by half number of locks of rope.
78. The design of clips and effort (moment) of tightening of nuts of clips shall correspond to TNPA. The quantity of clips is determined when designing, but there shall be at least three. The step of arrangement of clips and length of the free end of rope behind the last clip shall be at least six diameters of rope. Brackets of clips shall be established on the free end of rope.
Installation of clips by hot (forge) method is not allowed.
79. Fixture of ropes to drum shall be made by the reliable method allowing possibility of replacement of ropes. When using clamping levels their quantity shall be at least two. Length of the free end of rope from the last clip on drum shall be at least two diameters of rope. It is forbidden to bend the free end of rope under clamping level or at distance from level less than three diameters of rope.
80. Ropes of the cranes transporting the melted or heated metal and liquid slag shall be protected from direct impact of radiant heat and splashes of metal by installation of the corresponding barriers.
81. It is excluded.
82. Rejection of ropes is made according to requirements of TNPA and (or) appendix 13 to these rules.
83. On hoisting cranes cargo lamellar and welded chains can be applied. The applied chains shall conform to requirements of TR CU 010/2011, to the state and interstate standards.
84. Chains shall have the certificate which is drawn up according to requirements of TR CU 010/2011. In the absence of the specified certificate application of chains is not allowed. Lamellar chains can work at asterisks in case of number of teeths at least 8 with speed of no more 0,25 of m/s. The coefficient of margin of safety on gap of lamellar chains shall be for groups of the classification mode M 1 and M 2 at least 3, for all others - at least 5. As the exception, speed of chain can be increased to 1,5 of m/s in case of the corresponding increase in margin of safety to 8.
The coefficient of margin of safety of welded cargo chains in relation to ultimate load shall be accepted according to appendix 14 to these rules.
Merging of chains by electric welding of the new inserted links or by means of special connecting links is allowed. After merging the chain shall be tested by the loading, in 1,25 of time exceeding its settlement traction effort within 10 minutes.
85. Reels, blocks, asterisks shall conform to requirements of TR CU 010/2011, to these rules, the state and interstate standards and other TNPA.
86. The minimum diameters of the drums, blocks and equalization blocks which are bent around by steel ropes are determined by formulas
where d - diameter of rope, mm;
D 1, D 2, D3 - diameters according to the reel, the block and the equalization block on the average line of the wound rope, mm;
h 1, h 2, h3 - coefficients of the choice of diameters according to the reel, the block, the equalization block. Their value is accepted according to appendix 15.
Change of coefficients of h 1, but no more than on two steps on group of classification, in the big or smaller party is allowed (according to the table according to appendix 15) with the corresponding compensation by means of the size Zp (according to the table according to appendix 11) on the same number of steps to the smaller or big party.
87. Diameter of the drum or block which is bent around by welded chain shall be: at mechanisms with groups of classification of M 1 and M 2 at least 20-fold caliber of chain; at mechanisms with groups of classification of M 3... M 8 at least 30-fold caliber of chain.
88. Welded calibrated and lamellar chains during the work on asterisk shall be at the same time in complete gearing at least with two teeths of asterisk.
89. Rope capacity of drum shall be such that in case of the lowest possible provision of load gripping body on drum remained wound at least 1,5 of round of rope or chain, apart from the rounds which are under the clutch.
90. Drums under single-layer navivka of rope shall have the flutes cut on the screw line. At grab cranes in case of single-layer navivka of rope on drum and at special cranes during which operation breakthroughs and weakening of rope are possible drums shall have flute depth at least a half of diameter of rope or be supplied with the device providing the correct stacking of rope on drum (kanatoukladchiky).
Use of the smooth reel is allowed when for the constructive reasons the multilayer navivka of rope on drum is necessary, and also in case of navivka on chain drum.
91. The smooth drums and drums with flutes intended for multilayer navivka of rope shall have flanges on both sides of drum.
The drums with flutes intended for single-layer navivka of two branches of rope can not be supplied with flanges if branches are cast from edges of the reel to the middle. In case of navivka on drum with flutes of one branch of rope the flange can not be established from fixture of rope on drum. The drums of electric roofing felts supplied with the device excluding rope descent from drum (kanatoukladchik) can be produced without flanges.
Drum flanges for rope shall tower over the upper layer of the wound rope on two at least its diameter, and for chains - on link width at least chain.
92. In case of multilayer navivka of rope on drum the correct stacking of each layer of rope shall be provided.
93. Blocks shall have the protecting device excluding rope exit from block stream. The gap between the block on its external diameter and the protecting device shall be no more than 20% of diameter of rope.
94. Use of iron casting for production of rope sheaves of jib mobile and tower cranes is not allowed.
95. Electric equipment of cranes, its installation, tokopodvod and grounding shall correspond to Regulations for electrical installation (further - PUE), to the technical code of common practice of "The safety regulation in case of operation of electroinstallations" of TKP 427-2012 (02230), to No. approved by the order of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Belarus of November 28, 2012 228, to the technical code of common practice of "User Rules for Operating Electrical Equipment" of TKP 181-2009 (02230), to No. 16 approved by the resolution of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Belarus of May 20, 2009 and other regulating documents.
96. Giving of tension on crane electric equipment from external network shall be performed via the introduction device (knife switch, the automatic switch) with the manual or remote drive.
97. The introduction device (the protective panel) of bridge, gantry and console cranes shall be equipped with the special contact lock with key (key brand) without which tension on the crane cannot be given.
The introduction device and the control panel of tower cranes shall be equipped with the device for their locking on the lock.
98. For giving of tension on main trolls or flexible cable the switch in the place, available to shutdown, shall be established. The switch shall have the device for locking it in the disconnected provision. On the body of the switch registration number of the crane on which tension moves shall be specified.
At the same time main trolls shall be equipped with the light alarm system of availability of tension according to PUE.
99. The cabin of the crane and the machine room shall be equipped with electric lighting. In case of shutdown of electric drives of mechanisms of the crane lighting shall remain connected.
Chains of lighting and the alarm device shall have own switch and join to the introduction device.
100. The lamps (searchlight) established on tower cranes for lighting of the building site shall turn on own switches established in cabin and in the lower part of the crane.
101. All cranes shall be equipped with low-voltage repair lighting no more than 42 V.
Food of electric chain of repair lighting shall be performed from the transformer or the accumulator established on the crane.
One-frame cranes can not be equipped with repair lighting.
102. The cabin of management of the crane working in the open air and also indoors with ambient temperature is lower plus 10 °C, shall be equipped with the heating device. Electric heating devices shall be connected to power network after the introduction device and shall not be switched-off in case of shutdown of mechanisms of the crane.
Installation of the heating device on the crane shall correspond to PUE and fire safety regulations.
103. The load gripping body of the shtyrevy crane and the body of electric equipment which are under the terms of engineering procedure energized shall not be grounded. In this case they shall be isolated from the grounded parts by at least than three steps of isolation. Resistance of each step of isolation after installation of again manufactured or capitally repaired crane shall be at least 10 megohms. Isolation of electric equipment and electrical wiring shall be expected case of damage of steps of protective isolation.
104. The hydraulic equipment of cranes shall correspond to these rules and TNPA.
105. The design of hydraulic system shall exclude opportunity:
spontaneous lowering of load in emergencies, drive mechanisms shall stop when finding elements of management in any of possible provisions;
damages of elements of hydraulic actuator (pipelines, sleeves, their connections) in case of contact with elements of metalwork.
106. The hydraulic actuator of mechanisms shall provide start-up with load on hook from any provision and lowering of load with the established speed. The admissible size of sag of load shall be specified.
107. The hydraulic system shall provide complete and safe removal of working liquid (filling of system) in case of repair and maintenance without hit of liquid on the earth. The discharge of working liquid from safety valves shall be made in hydrotank.
108. The design of hydraulic system shall provide:
replacement of elements of hydraulic actuator, pipelines and filters on the crane without discharge of working liquid from hydrotank;
continuous filtering of working liquid.
Extent of filtering shall be established taking into account the requirements specified in operational documentation the hydraulic equipment. The filter established on the line of discharge shall have perepuskny the valve.
109. Each hydraulic contour shall be protected from excess of working pressure by the safety valve adjusted for work with nominal load and which is sealed up. The hydraulic contours protected from identical inadmissible pressure can have one general safety valve.
110. Level of working liquid shall be controlled on the minimum and maximum marks in maslomerny glass. Use of probes is not allowed. When using on the crane of several tanks for liquid they shall have identical marking.
111. Devices and safety controls of cranes shall correspond to TR CU 010/2011, to these rules, the state and interstate standards and TNPA.
112. Cranes shall be equipped with limiters of labor movements for automatic stop:
the mechanism of growth of load gripping body (except the electric roofing felts equipped with the moment limiting coupling) in its extreme upper and lower provisions. The limiter of the lower provision of load gripping body can not be established if under the terms of operation lower than the level, the crane specified in the passport is not required to lower load;
mechanism of change of departure;
the mechanism of movement of rail cranes (except for railway) and their load trolleys if the speed of the crane (cart) when approaching to extreme provision can exceed 30 m/min. Mechanisms of movement of tower, gantry cranes and bridge cranes loading cranes shall be equipped with limiters irrespective of movement speed;
mechanisms of movement of the bridge, gantry, console, portal cranes or their load trolleys working at one way.
The specified devices shall be established also in need of restriction of the course of any mechanism, for example the mechanism of turn, promotion of sections of tower in case of installation of the crane, mechanisms of load gripping body, raising of cabin, etc.
113. Trailer switches of limiters of labor movements shall turn on in the electric circuit of the crane so that the possibility of movement of the mechanism in the opposite direction was provided. Further movement in the same direction is allowed:
for the mechanism of movement of the bridge crane - when approaching to the airfield or deadlock emphasis with the smallest speed provided with the electric drive;
for the mechanism of lowering of arrow of the jib mobile crane in transport provision (without load).
114. The limiter of the mechanism of load lifting shall provide stop of load gripping body in case of rise without load and gap between load gripping body and emphasis at electric roofing felts at least 50 mm, at other cranes - at least 200 mm. At speed of load lifting more than 40 m/min the mechanism of rise shall be equipped with the additional limiter working to the main limiter and switching the electric circuit to the lowered rise speed.
115. At grab cranes with the separate drive of the lifting and closing winches the limiter (limiters) shall (shall) switch-off at the same time both engines in case of achievement by the grab of extreme upper provision.
116. Limiters of mechanisms of movement shall provide shutdown of engines at the following distance against the stop:
for tower, portal, gantry cranes and bridge loading cranes - the complete way of braking suffices;
for other cranes - at least a half of way of braking.
In case of installation of mutual limiters of the course of mechanisms of movement of the bridge and console cranes working at one crane way, the specified distance can be reduced to 500 mm. The way of braking of the mechanism shall be specified by the organization manufacturer in the passport of the crane.
117. Jib mobile cranes shall be equipped with limiters of labor movements for automatic shutdown of mechanisms of rise, turn and promotion of arrow at safe distance from the crane to power line wires.
118. Jib mobile cranes for prevention of their collision with obstacles in the constrained working conditions shall be equipped with coordinate protection.
119. Cranes of boom type (except console) shall be equipped with the load-carrying capacity limiter (the cargo moment) which automatically is switching-off mechanisms of load lifting and change of departure in case of load lifting which lot exceeds load-carrying capacity for this departure more than on:
15% - for tower (with the cargo moment to 20 t · m inclusive) and portal cranes;
10% - for other cranes.
At the cranes having two or more cargo characteristics, the limiter shall have the device for switching it on the chosen characteristic.
120. Cranes of bridge type shall be equipped with load-carrying capacity limiters (for each cargo winch) if the possibility of their overload according to the production technology is not excluded. Cranes from variable on bridge length load-carrying capacity also shall be equipped with such limiters.
The limiter of load-carrying capacity of cranes of bridge type shall not allow overload more than for 25%.
121. After operation of the limiter of load-carrying capacity lowering of load or turning on of other mechanisms for reduction of the cargo moment shall be possible.
122. At cranes which load-carrying capacity changes with change of departure the index of the load-carrying capacity corresponding to departure shall be provided. The scale (board) of the index of load-carrying capacity shall be visible clearly from workplace of the crane operator (driver) (further - the crane operator). The index of load-carrying capacity can be part of the electronic limiter of load-carrying capacity.
In case of graduation of scale of the index of load-carrying capacity of the crane it is necessary to make measurement of departure on the horizontal platform with the load on hook corresponding to certain departure, and to make drawing mark in scale after removal of load.
123. Cranes of bridge type shall be equipped with the device for automatic removal of tension from the crane in case of entry into gallery. At the cranes working indoors of trolls with tension no more than 42 V at the same time can not be disconnected.
At bridge cranes on which entrance is provided through gallery of the bridge with such blocking the door for entrance on gallery shall be equipped.
124. The door for entrance to the cabin of management moving together with the crane from the airfield shall be supplied with the electric blocking prohibiting movement of the crane in case of open door.
If the cabin has the platform, then such blocking supplies platform door.
125. At magnetic cranes the electric circuit shall be executed so that in case of removal of tension from the crane contacts of devices and safety controls stress from load-lifting electromagnet was not removed.
126. At tower cranes with not rotary tower and at other cranes in case of cabin arrangement on rotary part of the crane the device which automatically is switching-off the turn mechanism engine in case of the open hatch or door shall be provided.
127. The hoisting cranes managed from cabin or the control panel (in case of remote control), shall be supplied with the sound alarm device which is well heard in places of movement of load and differ on tonality from automobile signal.
128. Gantry cranes and bridge cranes loading cranes shall be expected the greatest possible effort of distortion arising in case of their movement or are equipped with the limiter of distortion of automatic action.
129. At cranes with the electric drive, except cranes with the rise mechanisms having the second cargo persistent brake protection against fall of load and arrow in case of break of any of three phases of the feeding power network shall be provided.
130. In cabin of the jib mobile crane the index of tilt angle of the crane shall be established (krenomer, signaling device). In case control of portable support of the crane is exercised out of cabin, on not rotary frame of the crane the additional index of tilt angle of the crane shall be established.
131. Tower cranes with height to top tower ogolovka more than 15 m, jib mobile cranes with the tower and boom working equipment, gantry cranes with flight more than 16 m, portal cranes, bridge cranes loading cranes shall be supplied with the device (anemometer) automatically including sound signal in case of achievement of the speed of wind specified in the passport of the crane for the working condition of the crane.
Installation sites of the device should be chosen according to regulating documents.
132. The cranes moving on crane way in the open air shall be equipped with anti-theft devices according to regulating documents.
133. When using as the anti-theft device of rail captures their design shall allow fixing of the crane on all way of its movement.
134. Anti-theft devices with the machine drive shall be equipped with the device for their reduction in action manually.
135. The cranes moving on crane way and their carts for mitigation of possible blow about emphasis or the friend about the friend shall be supplied with elastic buffer devices.
136. The cranes and load trolleys moving on crane way shall be supplied with basic details on case of breakdown of wheels and axes of tradable devices.
At monorail carts with trailing cabin basic details shall be established on the tradable cart of cabin. In case of suspension bracket of cabin and the mechanism of rise to general frame basic details are established on each tradable cart.
Basic details shall be established at distance no more than 20 mm from rails (riding beams) on which the crane (cart) moves, and shall be expected the greatest possible load of these details.
137. At jib mobile cranes with the changing departure and flexible suspension bracket of arrow the emphasis or other devices preventing zaprokidyvany arrows shall be established.
138. At tower cranes such devices shall be established if in case of the minimum departure the corner between horizontal and arrow exceeds 70 °.
139. Cranes of bridge type with a loading capacity more than 10 t and group of classification (mode) A6, tower cranes with a loading capacity more than 5 t suffices, portal, locomotive and jib mobile cranes shall be equipped by registrars of parameters of their work and conform to requirements of appendix 9 to these rules.
140. Management personnels the crane shall conform to these rules, the state and interstate standards and TNPA.
141. Management personnels shall be executed and established so that management was convenient and did not complicate observation of load gripping body and load.
142. The direction of movement of handles and levers shall correspond to the direction of movements of mechanisms whenever possible.
143. Symbols of the directions of the caused movements shall be specified on management personnels and remain during the term of their operation.
144. Separate provisions of levers of handles shall be fixed; the effort of fixing shall be in the zero family way more, than in any other provision.
In case of stepless regulation fixing of handles only in zero provision shall be provided.
145. The push-button devices intended for reverse launch of the mechanism shall have the electric blocking excluding giving of tension on reverse devices by simultaneous pressing both buttons.
146. Devices for management from floor shall have the device for self-return to zero provision; at the same time operation of the mechanism is possible only by continuous pressing the button or deduction of the handle in working provision.
147. For cranes with the electric drive inclusion of linear contactor shall be possible only if all controllers are in zero provision.
Contacts of zero blocking of magnetic controllers with individual zero protection can not join in chain of contactor of the protective panel (the introduction device). In this case in cabin of management the light alarm system informing on inclusion or switching off of the magnetic controller shall be established.
148. In the presence of several posts of control of the crane the blocking excluding possibility of management along with different posts shall be provided.
149. Management personnels from floor shall be suspended on steel rope of such length which would allow person managing the mechanism to be at safe distance from the lifted load. The management personnel shall be located at the height from 1000 to 1500 mm from floor.
150. Tower cranes for safe accomplishment of their installation and testing shall be supplied with the portable control panel.
151. Cabins of management of cranes shall conform to these rules, the state and interstate standards and TNPA.
152. The cabin of management and the control panel shall be located in such place that the crane operator had opportunity to watch load gripping body with load in any their arrangement.
153. The cabin of management of the crane of boom type shall be located so that during the normal operation of the crane with the minimum departure the possibility of blow of load or load gripping body about cabin was excluded. Have crane mechanisms directly over cabin it is not allowed.
154. The cabin of the bridge crane and portable console crane shall be located under gallery of the bridge (console) and be reported with it ladder.
155. At cranes of bridge type it is allowed to suspend cabin to frame of load trolley. In this case exit from cabin to gallery of the bridge shall be performed through flooring of the cart or on the outside protected ladder.
156. The cabin of the crane of bridge type shall be suspended from outside, opposite to that on which are located main trolls. Exceptions are allowed when trolls are unavailable to touch, accidental to them, from cabin, from the platform of cabin, from the airfield or ladder.
157. Internal dimensions of cabin shall be at least: height - 2000 mm, width - 900 mm, length - 1300 mm; the minimum amount shall make 3 m3.
In cabins with not vertical front part in the section passing through the center of seat of the crane operator reduction of height to 1600 mm is allowed. Height of cabin of the load trolleys moving on elevated crane way and intended for work sitting, about 1600 mm can be reduced.
The sizes of cabin of the jib mobile crane are accepted according to the state standard specification 22827-85 interstate standard "Self-propelled jib cranes of general purpose. Specifications", to No. enacted in the territory of the Republic of Belarus by the resolution of Committee on standardization, metrology and certification under Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of December 17, 1992 3, the tower crane - according to the state standard specification 13556-91 interstate standard "Construction tower cranes. General specifications", to No. 3 enacted in the territory of the Republic of Belarus by the resolution of Committee on standardization, metrology and certification under Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of December 17, 1992. In cabin the open entry to the equipment located in it shall be provided.
The sizes of cabin of locomotive cranes shall correspond to regulatory legal acts of the Belarusian railroad.
158. The cabin of the cranes intended for work in the open air shall have continuous barrier from all directions and the continuous upper overlapping protecting from impact of adverse meteorological factors.
Light apertures of cabin shall be made of safety (nonshattering) glass.
At the bridge two-frame and portable console cranes and suspended carts working indoors application of open cabin with continuous barrier on height at least 1000 mm from floor is allowed. At the same time the upper overlapping can not be arranged.
At bridge one-frame and suspended cranes barrier of the cabin intended for work sitting, it can be executed on height of 700 mm.
In case of cabin barrier on height to 1000 mm safety (nonshattering) glass it is necessary to apply additional barrier its metal lattice.
159. Cabins of pavements and portable console cranes when the distance between back wall of cabin and objects concerning which it moves makes less than 400 mm, shall have continuous barrier of back wall and lateral faces on height at least 1800 mm.
The barrier of the back party of cabin shall be made in all width, and lateral faces shall have barrier at least 400 mm wide from the party adjoining back wall.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.