of December 29, 2014 No. 867
About approval of the Regulations on the organization of internal control in banks of Ukraine
According to Articles 7, of 15, of 55, 56 Laws of Ukraine "About the National Bank of Ukraine", article 67 of the Law of Ukraine "About banks and banking activity", for the purpose of reduction of risks which banks face during the activities, increase in efficiency and stability of activities of banks, the Board of the National Bank of Ukraine decides ensuring depositor protection and creditors:
1. Approve Regulations on the organization of internal control in banks of Ukraine (further - the Provision) which are applied.
2. To banks till July 1, 2015 to bring internal documents on the organization of internal control system into compliance with requirements of the Provision.
3. To department of normative and methodological ensuring bank regulation and supervision (Ivanenko N. V.) to bring contents of this resolution to the attention of structural divisions of central office, territorial administrations of the National Bank of Ukraine, and also banks of Ukraine for use in work.
4. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the First Deputy Chairman of the National Bank of Ukraine Pisaruk A. V.
5. The resolution becomes effective from the date of, its official publication following behind day, except Item 1, becoming effective since January 10, 2015.
V. A. Hontareva
Approved by the Resolution of Board of the National Bank of Ukraine of December 29, 2014 No. 867
1. This Provision is developed according to the Law of Ukraine "About banks and banking activity" taking into account the document of "Basic Provisions of Assessment of Internal Control Systems" Basel Committee on Banking Supervision and the commonly accepted principles and standards in the international practice, for the purpose of increase in level of the organization of internal control in banks of Ukraine and efficiency of functioning of internal control system for ensuring stability and safety of activities of banks and depositor protection and creditors.
2. This Provision establishes the mandatory minimum requirements on the organization of internal control in bank.
The bank can establish other additional requirements to internal control system, adequate to features of its activities, nature and amounts of banking, financial services and other types of activity of bank (further - transactions of bank).
1. In this Provision the following basic concepts are used:
internal documents of bank - provision, the instruction, technique, rules, orders, decisions, orders, job descriptions, the description of procedures and operational processes, other documents regulating activities of bank, including procedure of internal control in bank;
internal control - actions (procedure) of bank aimed at providing efficiency and effectiveness of implementation of transactions of bank, effective management of assets and liabilities, risks, ensuring completeness, timeliness and reliability of conducting financial accounting and creation and provision of financial, statistical, management, tax and other reporting, prevention of fraud, komplayens and so forth;
information security - multi-level complex of organizational actions of bank, the program and technical means providing information security from accidental and deliberate threats as a result of which realization violation of services of safety is possible: availability, integrity, confidentiality and observability;
komplayens - observance by bank of legal acts, market standards, and also standards and internal documents of bank, including procedures;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.