It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On July 22, 2014 No. 757
of June 23, 2014 No. 109
About approval of general aviation Rules of the Republic of Tajikistan "Rules of state registration and the state accounting of air vehicles and procedure for drawing the state signs on civil air vehicles" (OAP RT - 24)"
According to article 38 and 42 of the Air code of the Republic of Tajikistan and Appendix 7, Chicago convention on international civil aviation,
2. Provide this order for state registration in accordance with the established procedure in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Tajikistan.
4. Recognize voided the order of the Minister of Transport of the Republic of Tajikistan of October 15, 2003, No. 328 "The general aviation rules "Registration, Maintaining the Register and Certification about Airworthiness of Civil Air Vehicles of the Republic of Tajikistan".
5. Control of execution of this order to assign to the head of department of civil aviation.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Transport of the Republic of Tajikistan of June 23, 2014 No. 109
1. These General aviation rules of the Republic of Tajikistan "Rules of state registration and the state accounting of air vehicles and procedure for drawing the state signs on civil air vehicles" (OAP RT - 24) (further - Rules) are developed according to requirements article 38 and 42 of the Air code of the Republic of Tajikistan, the ICAO Standards (Appendix No. 7 to the Convention on international civil aviation).
2. Rules determine procedure for state registration of civil air vehicles, registrations and issues of Certificates on state registration of civil air vehicles, their coloring, assignment and drawing onboard identification signs, and also procedure for exception of civil air vehicles of the state register of civil air vehicles of the Republic of Tajikistan (articles 38 and 42 of the Air code of the Republic of Tajikistan).
3. These rules are obligatory for accomplishment by all legal entities and physical persons owning the air vehicles intended for accomplishment of flights.
4. Rules are not applied to the national and experimental air vehicles, spheres pilots used in the meteorological purposes and pilotless uncontrollable aerostats without load.
5. For the purposes of these rules the following terms and their determinations are used:
- the helicopter - the heavier-than-air aircraft which is supported in flight mainly due to reactions of air with one or several rotors rotated by the power unit around the axes which are approximately in vertical position; - the owner of the air vehicle - physical person or legal entity which has or to which rights of possession and uses of the air vehicle in the procedure established by the legislation are transferred;
- the air vehicle, the flight vehicle - any device supported in the atmosphere due to the reaction of air other than reaction of air with earth's surface (the helicopter, deltalt, hang glider, power glider, the airplane);
- State of Registry - the state in which register the air vehicle is entered;
- state registration - the procedure of entering of the air vehicle in the state register of civil air vehicles of the Republic of Tajikistan with issue of the appropriate certificate;
- the state register of civil air vehicles of the Republic of Tajikistan - the document in which state registration of civil air vehicles is made;
- the state manufacturer - the state having jurisdiction concerning the organization responsible for final assembly of the air vehicle;
- the civil air vehicle - the air vehicle (further - AF) used in civil aviation and having the appropriate AF certificate (the certificate about the validity of AF to operation);
- deltalt - power glider with the power unit which start and landing is carried out by means of the landing gear;
- hang glider - the motorless ultralight aircraft "tailless aircraft" (as a rule, has no tail unit), which aerodynamic lifting surface is created under the influence of airflow on elastic design "covering framework", having balancer management (runway of center of mass of the pilot concerning wing) which start and landing are carried out by means of the pilot's legs;
- power glider - hang glider with the power unit ("motor");
- the airplane - the heavier-than-air aircraft set in motion by the power unit which lifting force in flight is created generally due to aerodynamic reactions on the surfaces remaining motionless in these flight conditions;
- the certificate on state registration of the civil air vehicle - the document certifying that the air vehicle is properly entered in the state register of civil air vehicles;
- the certificate of the AF type (the certificate about the validity of AF to operation) - the document issued by authority and certifying compliance of sample of aviation engineering to requirements of certified basis;
- the owner of the air vehicle - the physical person or legal entity given right of possession, uses and orders of the air vehicle belonging to it at discretion and in the interests.
6. All civil air vehicles (further in the text under the air vehicle, unless otherwise specified, is understood the civil air vehicle) both domestic, and foreign production having the certificate of the AF type (the certificate about the validity of AF to operation) and allowed to flights in civil aviation which owner is the Republic of Tajikistan or physical persons and legal entities of the Republic of Tajikistan, are subject to state registration in the state register of civil air vehicles of the Republic of Tajikistan (appendix No. 1). Physical persons and legal entities of other states can register the air vehicles belonging to them in the state register of civil air vehicles of the Republic of Tajikistan (further - the state register).
7. State registration of air vehicles is performed by Public service on supervision and regulation in the field of transport of the Ministry of transport of the Republic of Tajikistan (further - GSNROT). Services in state registration of the civil air vehicle are rendered paid. The amount of collection and procedure for its collection is established by the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan (Art. 38 of BK PT).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.