of May 18, 2015 No. 103
About outside video surveillance
Accepted by Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on April 23, 2015
According to the constitutional regulations of protection of homeland security, public order, health protection and morality of the population, protection of the rights and freedoms of other persons, this Law obligatory equipment of buildings and constructions irrespective of patterns of ownership is entered by system of outside video surveillance.
This Law establishes the main directions of creation, upgrade and development of system of outside video surveillance of objects.
The purpose of this Law is establishment of additional measure for the prevention, suppression of crime and to ensuring public safety.
1. Operation of this Law extends to the legal entities and physical persons operating the objects which are subject to equipment by system of outside video surveillance in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. This Law is applied after adoption by the local kenesh of the decision on establishment of system of outside video surveillance to the objects of public nature located in the territory of the corresponding administrative and territorial unit.
In this Law the following concepts are used:
video surveillance is the process performed by means of the optical-electronic devices intended for visual inspection or the automatic analysis of images for the purpose of automatic fixing of violations and storage for subsequent use in the cases provided by this Law;
the operator - the state body, municipal body, legal entity or physical person organizing and (or) performing video surveillance processing;
information of personal nature (personal data) - the fixed information on the material carrier on the specific person identified with the specific person or which can be identified with the specific person, allowing to identify this person directly or indirectly by means of the reference to one or several factors specific to its biological, economic, cultural, civil or social identity.
Bio and identification data, personal characteristics, data on marital status, financial position, the state of health and other belong to personal data;
system of outside video surveillance (further - SNVN) - the equipment for record of the image and sound with possibility of the subsequent reproduction;
the third parties are all persons, except the owner, the head, the operator of object of SNVN.
The legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of outside video surveillance consists of the Constitution, this Law and other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Tasks of SNVN are:
1) ensuring public safety from illegal actions of other persons;
2) fixation of events for the purpose of identification of illegal actions;
3) monitoring of movement on SNVN objects;
4) creation of additional measures for the prevention, suppression and disclosure of crimes and offenses;
5) recovery of real picture of the event in the territories of the equipped SNVN of objects by means of viewing of videoarchives.
To SNVN objects, except for objects of the facilitated type with a total area no more than 40 sq.m, belong:
1) the places open for public access (the areas, the markets, parks, squares, highways, streets, boulevards, intersections, bridges, railway crossings, transport hubs, tunnels), and the territories adjoining to them;
2) the adjacent territory of buildings, constructions in which industrial and other productive or other business activity is performed;
3) adjacent territory of buildings: residential, public, administrative, multipurpose and non-productive;
4) parkings, cooperative garages.
1. State regulation in the field of equipment of SNVN is performed by the state authorized body in the field of ensuring public order, safety of the personality, society and fight against crime together with local government bodies.
Technical requirements to SNVN are determined by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. In the field of ensuring public order, safety of the personality, society and fight against crime treat competence of authorized state body:
1) realization of state policy in the field of creation, upgrades and developments of SNVN;
2) approval of corner of foreshortening and visibility in case of the SNVN installation;
3) development of requirements and SNVN target programs;
4) coordination of works on preparation of the projects directed to increase in efficiency of works of SNVN;
5) maintaining the register of the objects equipped with SNVN.
3. Approval by the local kenesh on representation of executive bodies of local self-government of the list of objects of the organizations, companies and organizations located in the territory of the corresponding administrative and territorial unit, which are subject to establishment of SNVN, except for the objects which are in state-owned property is within the competence of local government bodies.
1. Objects of public nature are subject to equipment of SNVN in case of their inclusion in the list of objects of the organizations, companies and organizations which are subject to equipment of SNVN, approved according to part 3 of article 8 of this Law.
2. In case of establishment of SNVN on the corresponding object the owner (head) shall approve corner of foreshortening and visibility of the established SNVN with authorized state body.
Officials of authorized state body during approval of establishment of SNVN are forbidden to require additional rules in technical parameters of the equipment.
3. Expenses on acquisition and establishment of SNVN devices are made at the expense of means of the owner of the object which is subject to equipment of SNVN according to this Law, except for the residential objects which are not connected with implementation of business activity.
4. Establishment of SNVN in the places open for public access (the area, the municipal markets, parks, squares, highways, streets, boulevards, intersections, bridges, railway crossings, transport hubs, tunnels), is provided with local government bodies.
1. Confidentiality of such data shall be provided with the operators and persons having access to personal data.
2. All objects equipped with SNVN shall have special warning labels in the state and official languages.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.