It is registered by
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
on September 1, 2014 №767
of August 27, 2014 № 03-p
About approval of the Procedure for recognition of documents on assessment of conformity of products received outside the Republic of Tajikistan
Based on article 28 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About assessment of conformity"
2. This order to provide in accordance with the established procedure to the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Tajikistan for state registration.
4. Supervision of execution of this order to assign to the first deputy Direktor of Kurbonov I. K.
Approved by the Order of the director of the Agency on standardization, metrology, certification and trade inspection under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of August 27, 2014 № 03-p
1. The procedure for recognition of documents on assessment of conformity of products received outside the Republic of Tajikistan (further - the Procedure) is developed according to article 28 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About assessment of conformity" and establishes procedure for recognition of documents on assessment of conformity of products received outside the Republic of Tajikistan.
2. This Procedure extends to accredited bodies on certifications of experts-auditors in assessment of conformity, the state bodies exercising monitoring and control of safety of the imported products, its customs clearance and customs control and also to the legal entities and physical persons performing foreign economic activity.
3. Recognition of the foreign certificates of conformity issued in foreign conformity assessment systems is performed according to the signed international agreements (agreements) on recognition of results of assessment of conformity.
4. In the absence of international treaties confirmation of conformity of the imported products to the requirements established to it, is performed by the same rules and provisions which are established in the state system of certification for domestic production.
5. Recognition of foreign certificates of conformity is performed by their renewal on certificates of conformity of the sample established in the State system of certification of the Republic of Tajikistan.
6. For work on recognition of certificates of conformity of foreign states the authorized body creates, constantly updates and provides to all interested organizations, legal entities and physical persons the list of the states with which the Republic of Tajikistan signed agreements on recognition of results of confirmation of conformity.
7. Recognition of foreign certificates of conformity on the imported products is performed based on the request of the importer (applicant) on contractual basis by accredited bodies on certification according to area of their accreditation.
8. Works on recognition of the certificates of conformity issued in foreign conformity assessment systems on the imported products intended for realization are carried out in case of maintenance it by information on state or Russian.
9. Information shall include product name, the countries and manufacturer (contractor), storage duration (the validity, operation), storage conditions, method of application (if availability of the specified information is regulated by regulatory legal act of the Republic of Tajikistan). Responsibility for authenticity of the translation is born by the applicant.
10. The choice of accredited body on certification for holding procedure of recognition is performed by the applicant.
11. The certification body in time no more than seven days, and for perishable products - two days from the moment of receipt of the request and its registration sends to the applicant the decision by results of consideration of the work request on recognition of the foreign certificate of conformity.
12. For recognition of the foreign certificate of conformity or its copies the importer (applicant) applies to the request:
- the original of the foreign certificate of conformity or its copy certified by the sign and seal of the certification body which issued the certificate of conformity or the companies (firm), being the holder of the original of the certificate, or notarially in accordance with the established procedure;
- the regulating document specified in the foreign certificate of conformity if it is not the international document existing in the Republic of Tajikistan;
- the documents accompanying products: copies of the customs declaration, the certificate of origin of products (goods), the contract, delivery note, the invoice, the test report of products, the hygienic conclusion, the veterinary conclusion, the phytosanitary certificate, the certificate on quality management system.
13. Non-presentation any of the documents listed in Item 12 is not the basis for refusal in issue of the certificate of conformity, and forms the basis for carrying out necessary testing (researches) products.
14. The documents attached to the request shall be on state or Russian. If they are stated in other languages, then the authentic translation for which reliability the applicant bears responsibility shall be attached to documents.
15. Based on the analysis of the request and the submitted documents the certification body makes the decision on possibility of work on recognition of the foreign certificate of conformity and together with the importer (applicant) draws up the contract for work.
16. For decision making about recognition of the foreign certificate or its copy the following procedures are carried out:
- examination of the documents attached to the request;
- identification of products (goods) on which the certificate of conformity is drawn up;
- verification of presence of information for the consumer. In case of examination of documents their authenticity and comparability of data is established.
17. Identification of products (goods) is performed by the expert-auditor of certification body in signs, parameters, indicators and requirements which are in total sufficient for confirmation of its compliance to the regulating document, shipping documentation, the agreement (contract) for delivery, to the specification, the label, label and other document characterizing products (goods).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.