of February 28, 2015 No. 163
About approval of Instructions for use water supply systems and water disposals of settlements
According to the subitem 5) of article 37-1 of the Water Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 9, 2003, I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed Instructions for use by water supply systems and water disposals of settlements.
2. To provide to committee on cases of construction, housing and communal services and management of land resources of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control over execution of this order on the supervising vice-minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 28, 2015 No. 163
1. These rules of use of water supply systems and water disposals of settlements (further - Rules) are developed according to the subitem 5) article 37-1 of the Water Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 9, 2003 and determine procedure for use of water supply systems and water disposals of settlements (further - water supply system and water disposals).
2. In these rules the following concepts are used:
1) accident - the damage or failure of water supply systems and water disposal or separate constructions, the equipment, devices which entailed the termination or essential decrease in ranges of services on water supply and water disposal, qualities of drinking water and damnification to health of the population, the environment and property of physical persons and legal entities;
2) drinking water - the natural water or water after processing pumped through water supply systems, intended for satisfaction of drinking, other domestic needs of the person and for production of food products;
3) control well - the last well on network of water disposal of the consumer before accession it in system of water disposal intended for sampling of sewage of the consumer and accounting of their amounts;
4) the metering device - the technical tool intended for measurement of amount of water, having the normalized metrological characteristics, reproducing and storing unit of physical quantity during certain interval of time, and allowed for use for commercial accounting according to the procedure, established by the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 7, 2000 "About ensuring unity of measurements";
5) check of metering devices - set of the transactions which are carried out by the representative of the service provider for survey of condition of metering devices, determination and confirmation of its compliance to technical requirements, removal of indications, and also determination of availability and integrity of seals on water-measuring node;
6) the subconsumer - the physical person or legal entity having in property or on other legal causes of water supply system and water disposal, attached to water supply systems and water disposals of the consumer, and using its systems on contractual basis;
7) the service provider - the water management organization (the company of water supply and water disposal) performing complete engineering procedure of water supply and water disposal and operating water supply systems and water disposals of the settlement for the purpose of rendering services to consumers in water supply and water disposal, and also exercising technical supervision of condition of water supply systems and water disposal of consumers, regulating and controlling development of water supply systems and water disposal of the settlement in general;
8) local treatment facilities - set of the constructions and devices of the consumer intended for purification of own sewage before their dumping into system of water disposal;
9) limit of the Section of operational responsibility - the line of the Section of elements of water supply systems and water disposal on the basis of obligations (responsibility for their operation) established by the agreement of the parties. In the absence of such agreement the limit of operational responsibility is established on limit of the Section of balance sheet accessory;
10) networks of water disposal - the system of pipelines, collectors, channels and constructions on them intended for water disposal;
11) release in system of water disposal - the pipeline from the building or construction to the first well on network of water disposal;
12) input of water supply system - the pipeline from distribution network of water supply, including well with shutoff valves in connection point, to the first latch in the building;
13) water consumption regulation - settlement amount of water for satisfaction of daily need of one person, animals of personal subsidiary farm or per unit of the irrigation area in the specific settlement;
14) limit of water consumption (water disposal) - the maximum amount of water consumption (water disposal) established to the consumer for a certain period of time;
15) networks of water supply - system of pipelines and constructions on them intended for water supply;
16) limit of the Section of balance sheet accessory - the line of the Section of elements of water supply systems and water disposal between owners on the basis of property, economic maintaining or operational management;
17) the consumer - the physical person or legal entity having in property or on other legal causes of water supply system and water disposal attached to water supply systems and water disposals, and using services in water supply and water disposal of the service provider on contractual basis.
3. Provision to consumers of services in water supply and water disposal is performed continuously. Restriction and regulation of the mode of provision of services on water supply and water disposal are made according to the procedure, established by the Water Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 9, 2003.
4. In case of provision of services on drinking water supply priority of providing the population with drinking water in necessary quantity and guaranteed quality is established.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.