of February 24, 2015 No. 128
About approval of Rules of performing obligatory medical examinations
According to item 4 of article 155 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of performing obligatory medical examinations.
2. To provide to committee on consumer protection of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on official Internet resource of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Acting Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Minister of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
March 5, 2015
____________ T. Duysenova
Approved by the Order of the Acting Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 24, 2015 No. 128
1. These rules of performing obligatory medical examinations (further - Rules) are developed according to item 4 of article 155 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system" (further - the Code), determine procedure and frequency of performing obligatory medical examinations. Accomplishment of these rules is obligatory to execution by legal entities and physical persons, and also subjects of health care irrespective of departmental accessory and patterns of ownership.
2. In these rules the following basic concepts are used:
1) preliminary medical examinations - obligatory medical inspections which are performed in case of revenues to work or study for the purpose of clarification of suitability to accomplishment of obligations by profession or study, and also preventions of general and occupational diseases;
2) periodic medical examinations - obligatory medical inspections which are performed for the purpose of ensuring dynamic observation of the state of health, timely establishment of initial signs of diseases, the prevention and non-proliferation of general, occupational, infectious and parasitic diseases;
3) dekretirovanny national group - the people working in services industry, constituting the greatest danger to infection of people around with infectious and parasitic diseases;
4) the personal medical book - the personal document issued to the representative of dekretirovanny national group in which results of obligatory medical examinations with mark about the admission to work are entered.
3. Obligatory medical examinations (preliminary and periodic) are carried out by the medical organizations having qualified specialists and material resources for implementation of complete amount of laboratory and functional researches.
4. Obligatory medical examinations of aviation personnel (person arriving for study and students in aviation training centers on training of the pilots, air traffic controllers serving air traffic, pilots, flight engineers (aircraft mechanics), navigators, air traffic controllers, stewards, operators, amateur pilots (the plane or the helicopter), pilots of extralight aircraft, bortradist) are carried out according to the Rules of medical examination in civil aviation of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the order of the Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 5, 2017 No. 324 (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts at No. 15325) in case of observance of requirements of Item 10, of the subitem 4) of Item 13 and Item 14 of these rules.
5. The health workers of the medical organizations participating in performing obligatory preliminary medical examinations perform survey of the worker and direct surveyed on laboratory researches.
6. Data of obligatory preliminary medical examination are entered in the medical record of the ambulatory patient in the form 025/at approved by the order of the deputy. The Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 23, 2010 No. 907 "About approval of forms of primary medical documentation of the organizations of health care" (No. 6697) (further - the Order No. 907) is registered in the register of state registration of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan, with execution of the conclusion about compliance or discrepancy of the state of health of the worker to the performed work (work practice).
7. The medical certificate in the form 086/at approved by the Order No. 907 is issued to the persons who had obligatory preliminary medical examination and recognized suitable for work with harmful production factors.
8. The conclusion about compliance of the state of health to the requirements necessary for performance of work, including the provided work practice during training of pupils in educational institutions the ranking health worker appointed by the order of the head of the medical organization accepts.
9. Obligatory periodic medical examinations are performed once a year.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.