of February 24, 2015 No. 125
About approval of Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to content and operation of residential and other rooms, public buildings"
According to Item 6 of article 144 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system", PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. To provide to committee on consumer protection of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on official Internet resource of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Acting Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Minister of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
"____ " _____________ 2015
_________________ T. Duysenova
Approved by the Order of the Acting Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan on February 24, 2015 No. 125
1. Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to content and operation of residential buildings and other rooms, public buildings" (further - Health regulations) determine requirements to residential buildings, buildings of administrative assignment, cultural and spectacular and sports organizations.
2. In these Health regulations the following determinations are used:
1) the office building - the structures united by general architectural task of creation of the circle for work of administrative personnel of the state, economic, public organizations and organizations including offices;
2) admissible noise level - level of a factor which does not cause in the person of considerable concern and essential changes of indicators of functional condition of the systems and analyzers sensitive to noise;
3) the residential building - the structure consisting generally of premises (apartments), and parts of the house public, and also of non-residential premises;
4) cultural and spectacular organizations - the structures in various architectural styles adapted by the design for the organization and holding cultural and spectacular actions;
5) places of mass rest of the population - the territories allocated in master plans of building of the cities, schemes of the district layout and development of residential suburb, in zones of placement of resorts, sanatoria, rest houses, boarding houses, bases of tourism, organized rest of the population (city beaches, parks, sports bases and their constructions in the open air);
6) the non-residential premise - separate built in (it is built-in - attached) the apartment house the room intended and used for others than permanent residence, is more whole including for social needs and/or small business;
7) the floor elevated - the floor in case of mark of half of rooms not below planning mark of the earth;
8) basement store (cellar) - the floor with floor mark below planning mark of the earth more than on half of height of the rooms located in it;
9) the first floor - the floor in case of mark of half of placements below planning mark of the earth on height no more than a half of height of rooms.
3. The territory adjacent to the residential building equips with modern conveniences, planted trees and shrubs, lit and protected, sidings and walking paths shall have hard surface.
4. For collection of garbage the containers established on hard-standing space are used. The platform is protected from three parties on m 1,5 height.
5. Containers are located in the sanitary protection zone not closer than 25 meters (further - the m), the platform is placed from nearby objects and structures and not further 100 m from residential buildings of children's playgrounds, vacation spots and sports activities.
6. Designing, construction and content of residential buildings is performed taking into account requirements of these Health regulations.
7. Construction and finishing materials shall be allowed for use in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
8. In residential buildings ramps are provided.
9. In residential buildings economic and drinking, fire-proof and hot water supply, and also the sewerage and drains are provided.
10. Ladder marches and platforms have barriers with hand-rail, in residential buildings for aged and families with disabled people - in addition wall hand-rail.
11. Staircases and lift halls separate from rooms of any appointment and floor-by-floor corridors as doors, mines of elevators are allowed to be placed adjacently with living rooms on condition of sound insulation of the external and internal protecting structures of mines.
12. Floors in case of entrance to entrances and on landings shall not be slippery, without differences.
13. It is forbidden to establish plasterboard partitions as interroom partitions.
14. In socle and/or basement floors it is forbidden:
1) placement of premises;
2) to place rooms for groups of short-term stay of children of preschool age.
15. On the first, second floors of residential buildings it is forbidden to place:
1) post offices with a total area more than 700 square meters (further - m 2);
2) objects of sports and improving occupations with a total area more than 150 sq.m;
3) objects of public catering with number of places more than 50 (except hostels) and deli with a productivity more than 500 lunches a day;
4) collection points for ware, and also total shops floor space more than 1000 sq.m;
5) specialized shops, construction, moskatelno-chemical and other goods which operation can lead to pollution of the territory and air of the housing estate, shops with availability in them explosion-fire-hazardous substances and materials, specialized fish and greengroceries;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.