of March 6, 2015 No. 190
About approval of Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements for carrying out preventive inoculations to the population"
According to Item 6 of article 144 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system", PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. To committee on consumer protection of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Matishev A. B.) provide in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on official Internet resource of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan Zhaksylykov T. M.
It is approved
Minister of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
March 10, 2015
___________ T. Duysenova
Approved by the Order of the Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 6, 2015 No. 190
1. Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements for carrying out preventive inoculations to the population" (further - Health regulations) establish sanitary and epidemiologic requirements for carrying out preventive inoculations.
2. In these Health regulations the following concepts are used:
1) "open bottle" of vaccine - bottle of the vaccine entered by injection method from which took vaccine without removal of stopper syringe puncture;
2) the killed vaccines - the vaccines prepared from the killed or the inactivated microorganisms and also from separate components of microbic cage and products of their activity;
3) live vaccines - the vaccines prepared from live microorganisms;
4) adverse manifestations after immunization (further - NPPI) - the medical case taking place after immunization, causing concern in the health worker or the population and which is considered that it is caused by immunization;
5) medical immunobiological supplies (further - MIBP) - medicines for specific prevention, diagnostics and treatment infectious and immune (including allergic) diseases, diagnostics by means of immunological methods of other diseases and physiological conditions, the indications of infectious agents and their anti-genes in objects of external environment rendering medical and preventive effect through immune system.
3. When carrying out preventive inoculations to the population according to epidemiological indications and in cases of emergence of NPPI the decree of the Chief state health officer of the Republic of Kazakhstan according to the subitem 4) of Item 13 of article 21 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system" is issued.
4. For carrying out preventive inoculations to the population MIBP (vaccines, anatoksina, immunoglobulins) registered and stipulated in Item 3 articles 80 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan allowed for use in the Republic of Kazakhstan, except as specified of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system" are used.
5. Preventive infections inoculations, not entering the list approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 30, 2009 No. 2295 "About approval of the list of diseases against which preventive inoculations are carried out of the Rules of their carrying out and national groups which are subject to planned inoculations" (further - the Resolution No. 2295) are performed in paid inoculative offices at the expense of means of physical persons and legal entities.
6. Irrespective of age, earlier not imparted the child or the child who has no data on vaccination, takes root primary vaktsinalny complex - against tuberculosis, poliomyelitis, viral hepatitis "B" (further - VGV), diphtherias, whooping cough, tetanus, measles, rubella and epidemic parotitis. In the presence of diagnostic medicines it is possible to carry out preliminary studying of the immune status of the child.
7. Before application of MIBP it is necessary to study the instruction attached to it, to check marking and integrity of ampoule (bottle), compliance of medicine of the enclosed instruction.
8. Use is not allowed:
1) the adsorbed diphtheritic and tetanic anatoksin with the reduced content of anti-gene (further - ADS-M), tetanic anatoksin (further - AS), vaccines, containing adsorbed koklyushno - diphtheritic and tetanic vaccine with tselnokletochny (further - AKDS) and acellular koklyushny component (further - ABKDS), vaccines against viral hepatitises, pnevmokokkovy infection and the inactivated vaccine against poliomyelitis, and also other adsorbed vaccines which underwent to freezing;
2) the vaccines treated to action of the increased temperature based on indications of the flakonny indicator or other heat indicators;
3) MIBP, including vaccines and solvents expired;
4) vaccines from open bottles in case of non-compliance with the relevant requirements imposed to them;
5) MIBP with violation of integrity of ampoules (bottles);
6) MIBP with not clear or absent marking on ampoule (bottle);
7) MIBP which are not matching the description of the instruction;
8) disposable syringes with violation of integrity of packaging and expired.
9. The lyophilized vaccines (against measles, parotitis, rubella, hemophilic infection, tuberculosis) dissolve the standard solvent attached to vaccine in case of strict observance of rules of asepsis and in compliance to vaccine temperature.
10. Temperature of the solvent in case of cultivation of MIBP shall correspond to temperature of MIBP. The solvent is not subject to freezing.
11. Processing of the place of introduction of MIBP is made by 70% alcohol if there are no other instructions in the instructions attached to vaccine.
12. When carrying out preventive inoculations tools (the self-blocking syringes, needles, skarifikator) disposable are used.
13. Combination of different types of preventive inoculations in one day, except for tuberculosis inoculations is allowed. Vaccines are entered into different parts of the body and different syringes.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.