of December 30, 2014 No. 339
About approval of the professional standard "Production of Flight Vehicles"
According to Item 3 of Article 138-5 of the Labor code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 15, 2007 PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed professional standard "Production of Flight Vehicles".
2. To committee of industrial development and industrial safety of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Erzhanov A. K.) provide:
1) in the procedure established by the legislation state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction it the copy on official publication in periodic printed publicity materials and in information system of law of Ad_let of the republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan";
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet portal of state bodies;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of Item 2 of this order.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan Rau A. P.
Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Minister of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
March 6, 2015
___________ T. Duysenova
Approved by the Order of the Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 30, 2015, No. 339
1. The professional standard "Production of Flight Vehicles" is intended for forming of educational programs, including for personnel training at the companies, for certification of workers and graduates of educational institutions, for the solution of wide range of tasks in the field of personnel management.
2. In this professional standard the following terms and determinations are applied:
1) fault detection - process of fault diagnosis in aggregates and details of the equipment for determination of their technical condition and suitability to further use;
2) qualification - degree of readiness of the worker for high-quality accomplishment of specific labor functions;
3) qualification level - set of requirements to training level and the employee competence differentiated in parameters of complexity, non-standard of labor actions, responsibility and independence;
4) labor function - enrollment of the interconnected actions directed to the solution of one or several tasks of process of work;
5) professional subgroup - the set of professions created by complete set of labor functions and competences, necessary for their accomplishment;
6) the professional standard - the standard determining in specific area of professional activity of the requirement to skill level, competences, to content, quality and working conditions;
7) professional group - the set of professional subgroups having general integration basis (similar or close assignment, objects, technologies, including labor instruments) and assuming similar set of labor functions and competences for their accomplishment;
8) profession - the main occupation of labor activity of the person requiring the certain knowledge, abilities and practical skills acquired as a result of special preparation and confirmed by the relevant documents on education;
9) quality - the characteristic of accuracy of production of product (detail) determining values of admissions;
10) the qualifier of occupations - the systematized list of occupations (professions) allowing to reach uniformity of their names and to provide possibility of carrying out the statistical recording, comparison and data analysis on work market situation;
11) pastes of the State optical institute - the grinding and polishing pastes on the basis of oxide of chrome (III) used for polishing and polishing of steel alloys (including thermally strengthened), non-ferrous metals, solid plastic and polymers, glass (including optical), ceramic materials and products from them;
12) primary group - set of the companies and organizations of which the community of products, the production technology, fixed assets and professional skills working is characteristic;
13) industry frame of qualifications - the structured description of the qualification levels recognized in industry;
14) the leak detector - the device intended for identification, localization and quantitative assessment of size;
15) the flight vehicle - the general name of the device (device) for atmospheric flights.
3. In this professional standard the following reducings are used:
1) the ORK - industry frame of qualifications;
2) KS - the job evaluation catalog of positions of heads, specialists and other employees;
3) ETKS - Single wage rate book of works and professions of workers;
4) PS - the professional standard;
5) GOI - State optical institute.
4. Name PS: "Production of flight vehicles".
5. Purpose of development of PS: unification, establishment and maintenance of single requirements to content and quality of professional activity, to determination of qualification requirements to specialists in the field of production of flight vehicles.
6. Short description of PS: production and upgrade of flight vehicles, assembly of flight vehicles of different types, and also pilot and experimental products, complex working off and check of interaction of systems of collected products.
7. Primary group: aviation engineering.
8. Professional group on the qualifier of occupations: production of flight vehicles.
9. List of professions:
1) the fitter of engines, 2-4 skill level on ORK;
2) the fitter of flight vehicles, 2-4 skill level on ORK;
3) the mechanic on repair of aircraft engines, 2-4 skill level on ORK;
4) the mechanic on repair of aggregates, 3-4 skill level on ORK;
5) the mechanic on repair of flight vehicles, 2-4 skill level on ORK;
6) the electrician, the 5th skill level on ORK;
7) the technician-technologist, the 5th skill level on ORK;
8) the engineer, the 5th skill level on ORK.
10. Cards of professions are given in appendix to this PS.
to the Professional standard "Production of Flight Vehicles"
Profession card "Fitter of engines"
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.