of May 14, 2015 No. 290
About approval of the Regulations on the organization of participation of militia personnel in activities for maintenance of international peace and safety outside the Kyrgyz Republic
For the purpose of high-quality selection for the direction of militia personnel in peacekeeping organization missions of the United Nations and the regional international organizations, according to article 9 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About bases and procedure for participation of the Kyrgyz Republic in activities for maintenance of international peace and safety" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve Regulations on the organization of participation of militia personnel in activities for maintenance of international peace and safety outside the Kyrgyz Republic according to appendix.
2. Determine that the expenses connected with implementation of the organization of participation of militia personnel in activities for maintenance of international peace and safety outside the Kyrgyz Republic become covered at the expense of budgetary funds of the relevant state bodies directing employees and also other sources which are not prohibited by the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. Declare invalid the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About approval of Provisional regulations for the organization of participation of law enforcement officers of the Kyrgyz Republic in activities for maintenance of international peace and safety outside the Kyrgyz Republic" of November 11, 2013 No. 602.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of May 14, 2015 No. 290
1. This Provision determines procedure for the organization of participation of militia personnel in activities for maintenance of international peace and safety outside the Kyrgyz Republic, and also competence of state bodies of the specified sphere.
Action of this provision extends to law enforcement agencies of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - law enforcement agencies).
2. For the purposes of this provision the following terms and determinations are used:
militia personnel - the law enforcement officers of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - employees) sent to structure of police component of peacekeeping forces for accomplishment of tasks on providing law and order and public safety (further - police component);
preliminary selection - the complex of actions held by law enforcement agencies and sent to search for the employees corresponding on the moral and business qualities, level of training and the state of health to the requirements established by the United Nations (further - the UN), the regional international organizations (further - the international organizations) to police component;
training - the complex of actions directed to acquisition and enhancement of knowledge, skills by employees, necessary for militia personnel;
medical examination - complex of the events held by state bodies in accordance with the established procedure for the purpose of determination of the validity of employees for health reasons to participation in activities for maintenance of international peace and safety.
3. Employees participate in peacekeeping missions according to the international treaties which came in the procedure established by the law into force which participant is the Kyrgyz Republic, legislative and other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic and this Provision.
4. The main activities of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the Ministry of Internal Affairs) on ensuring participation of employees in peacekeeping missions in structure of police component are:
- selection and training of employees;
- the organization of the direction of employees in peacekeeping missions;
- the organization of forming of the list of employees for participation in peacekeeping transactions as a part of militia personnel.
5. Preliminary employee screening, shown willingness to participate in activities for maintenance of international peace and safety, it is performed by personnel divisions of the relevant law enforcement agencies.
6. The employees who showed willingness to participate in activities for maintenance of international peace and safety (further - candidates) submit the official report addressed to the head of the relevant law enforcement agency.
Based on the submitted official report the head of law enforcement agency, taking into account recommendations of direct and immediate superiors, makes the decision on the admission of the candidate for passing of preliminary selection.
7. Preliminary selection of candidates is performed in law enforcement agency in which the employee serves.
8. The general requirements imposed to candidates:
- faces of the commanding and ordinary structure with calendar or preferential length of service on service in law enforcement agencies - at least 7 years;
- free ownership of one of foreign languages (English, French, Arab and other languages upon the demand of the accepting international organization);
- availability of the valid car driver license on the right of control of vehicles of the category "B" or other category confirming the right to control of all-wheel drive vehicles with mechanical box of gear shifting, experience of driving at least two years (further - motor transport).
Employees cannot be candidates:
- attracted as the suspect or the person accused on criminal case;
- having the negative office characteristic this by law enforcement agency or the international organization where the candidate served earlier;
- the having decisions of the international organization on return or response of the candidate in connection with availability of office or disciplinary inquiry in which the candidate served earlier.
9. In case of compliance to the requirements specified in Item 8 of this provision, the employee is considered undergone preliminary selection. Data on the candidate and supporting documents are subject to the direction in the Ministry of Internal Affairs for its inclusion in the general list of candidates.
10. Candidacies can be rejected by the Ministry of Internal Affairs in case of detection of discrepancies to requirements or availability of the prohibitions specified in Item 8 of this provision. In this case the Ministry of Internal Affairs directs to the relevant law enforcement agency motivated refusal in inclusion of the employee in the list for the notification of candidates.
11. The created list of candidates is submitted for approval to the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the Minister of Internal Affairs).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.