of February 20, 2015 No. 121
About approval of Rules of conducting investigation and accounting of technology violations in work of single electric utility system, power plants, district boiler rooms, power and thermal networks
According to the subitem 32) article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 9, 2004 "About power industry" and the subitem 2) Item 3 of article 16 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 19, 2010 "About the state statistics" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of conducting investigation and accounting of technology violations in work of single electric utility system, power plants, district boiler rooms, power and thermal networks.
2. To provide to department of power industry of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) the direction on official publication of this order within ten calendar days after its state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on official Internet resource of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet portal of state bodies;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Department of legal service of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 2) and 3) of this Item.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
B. School student
It is approved
The acting minister on investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
February 23, 2015
_____________ Zh. Kasymbek
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 20, 2015 No. 121
1. These rules of conducting investigation and accounting of technology violations in work of single electric utility system, power plants, district boiler rooms, power and thermal networks (further - Rules) are developed according to the subitem 32) of article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 9, 2004 "About power industry" (further - the Law) and determine procedure for conducting investigation and accounting of technology violations in work of single electric utility system, power plants, district boiler rooms, power and thermal networks.
2. In these rules the following basic concepts are used:
1) idle time – non-working condition of the power station;
2) the spontaneous phenomena – the condition which is characterized by availability or probability of destruction, change of state of environment under the influence of the natural impacts including caused by disasters and catastrophic crashes, menacing to the vital interests of the personality and society;
3) the accident connected with labor activity – impact on the worker of harmful and (or) dangerous production factor in case of accomplishment of labor (office) obligations or tasks of the employer from whom the industrial injury, sudden deterioration in health or poisoning of the worker which led it to temporary or permanent disability or death resulted by it;
4) not operation personnel – personnel, except operational and operational maintenance force;
5) local executive body (akimat) – the collegiate executive body headed by the akim of area, city of republican value and the capital, area (city of regional value), exercising within the competence local public administration and self-government in the corresponding territory;
6) the system operator – the national company exercising centralized supervisory control, ensuring parallel work with power supply systems of other states, maintenance of balance in power supply system, rendering system services and acquisition auxiliary service of subjects of the wholesale market of electrical energy, and also transfer of electrical energy in national power grid, its maintenance and maintenance in operational readiness;
7) complete dumping of loading – dumping of electric or thermal loading by power plant;
8) single electric utility system of the Republic of Kazakhstan – set of the power plants, power lines and substations providing reliable and high-quality power supply of consumers of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further – EEC);
9) wrong actions – action or failure to act of personnel which brought or did not prevent emergence of technology violation;
10) authorized body in the field of industrial safety – the central executive body performing management and cross-industry coordination, development and realization of state policy in the field of industrial safety;
11) investigation – the action performed by the commission created for identification of origins of technology violation;
12) technology violation – refusal or damage to machinery, power and (or) thermal networks, including owing to ignition or explosions, variation from the set modes, unauthorized shutdown or restriction of operability of the equipment or its defect which led to violation of production process, transfer, consumption of electrical and (or) heat energy.
Technology violations are classified according to the criteria given in Classification of technology violations according to appendix 1 to these rules.
Signs of technology violations are given in Classification signs of the reasons of technology violations, according to appendix 2 to these rules;
13) refusal – the process consisting in violation of operating state of the power company or its equipment;
14) the energy companies which - are power transferring, power making and power supplying the organizations;
15) the power station – the equipment intended for production, accumulating, transformation, transfer, distribution or consumption of heat or electrical energy;
16) power node – the isolated territory having infrastructure community in the field of heat and electric utility services.
3. Other concepts used in these rules are applied according to the concepts determined in the Law.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.