of February 28, 2015 No. 165
About approval of Rules of determination of general procedure for reference of buildings and constructions to technically and (or) technologically difficult objects
According to subitem 23-5) of article 20 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 16, 2001 "About architectural, town-planning and construction activities in the Republic of Kazakhstan" PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. To provide to committee on cases of construction, housing and communal services and management of land resources of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 28, 2015 No. 165
1. These rules determine general procedure for reference of buildings and constructions to technically and (or) technologically difficult objects (further - Rules), establish criteria for determination of complexity of subjects of designing.
Rules are developed according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 16, 2001 "About architectural, town-planning and construction activities in the Republic of Kazakhstan", and also the state (interstate) technical regulations and standard rates in the field of architecture, town planning and construction existing in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. Rules are management for customers, developers of construction projects, the expert organizations and other participants of holding doproyektny procedures for collection and execution of initial documents (the materials this), design assignments, necessary for creation, development of feasibility statements or the design estimates.
3. By the criteria established by Rules, projectible buildings and constructions can be at the same time carried both to technically difficult, and to technologically difficult objects.
Technologically difficult subjects to production assignment can be ranked at the same time as potentially hazardous production facilities on signs, the stipulated in Clause 70 Laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 11, 2014 "About civil protection".
4. Irrespective of their functional purpose or industry (departmental) accessory, treat technically and technologically difficult objects:
1) unique subjects to production or construction engineering assignment, designing and which constructions are not established the state or interstate technical regulations and normative and technical requirements and requires development, approval and approval of special specifications (special regulations);
2) groups of buildings and constructions (including communications) civil defense;
3) objects of space infrastructure, including:
start-up complexes, land complexes of management, exchange and information processing;
antenna complexes, observatories;
pilot productions and companies for assembly, mounting, testing of spacecrafts, launch vehicles and their components;
the buildings and constructions connected with safety.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.