of February 25, 2015 No. 126
About approval of Rules of consideration and selection of target transfers on development
According to Item 8 of Article 46 of the Budget code of the Republic of Kazakhstan PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of consideration and selection of target transfers on development.
2. To department of the budget legislation of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Ernazarova Z. A.) in the procedure established by the legislation to provide:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
It is approved
Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
February 27, 2015
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 25, 2015 No. 126
1. These rules of consideration and selection of target transfers on development (further – Rules) are developed according to Item 8 of Article 46 of the Budget code of the Republic of Kazakhstan and determine procedure for consideration and selection of the target transfers on development transferred from the higher budget to subordinate budgets.
2. Target transfers on development are the transfers transferred by higher budgets in subordinate within the amounts approved in republican regional, district (the city of regional value) the budget, for implementation of local budget development programs.
3. Target transfers are allocated to subordinate budgets for development in case of achievement of direct results of the local budget investments determined in the budget programs for the target transfers on development allocated in the previous financial year. The target transfer on development is not provided repeatedly on realization of those local budget investments on which in the previous financial year direct results are not achieved and joint financing from the local budget is not provided.
4. Administrators of local budget programs develop local budget investments (further – MBI) according to the procedure, established by the Rules of development or adjustment, conducting necessary examinations of the investment offer of the state investment project, and also planning, consideration, selection, monitoring and assessment of realization of budget investments and determinations of feasibility of the budget crediting approved by the order of the Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 5, 2014 No. 129 (it is registered in the Register of regulatory legal acts for No. 9938) (further – the Order No. 129), and create the list of MBI by budget investments (objects) which is sent to the relevant local authorized body on state planning.
5. Local authorized body on state planning:
1) is considered by the list of MBI of administrators of local budget programs by budget investments (objects);
2) is considered by MBI and prepares the economic conclusion according to the Order No. 129;
3) is constituted by the list of MBI by budget investments (objects).
At the expense of target transfers on development from the higher budget MBI corresponding to the National plan, strategic directions and social and economic development of regions, development plans for state bodies, national projects, development plans for area, city of republican value, the capital are implemented.
Target transfers on development are allocated for construction, reconstruction:
1) objects of education; priority objects of formation of local value, the centers of innovative creativity of school students (palaces of school students on 500-600 places, children's schools of art on 150 places);
2) health care facilities; priority health care facilities of local value;
3) medico-social organizations: psychoneurological medico-social organizations, the rehabilitation centers for persons with disability, the centers of rehabilitation and adaptation of children with disability;
4) gas pipeline branches of high pressure from trunk gas pipelines and the bringing intersettlement gas pipelines of high pressure with construction of the automated stations of distribution of gas;
5) rent (municipal) housing according to the state (industry) program;
6) highways of regional and district value, streets of the cities and settlements;
7) water supply systems and water disposal of the cities and rural settlements;
8) objects for engineering protection of the population, objects and the territories from natural natural disasters;
9) objects of culture, sport and tourism, improvement, environmental protection, agro-industrial complex, forest, fishery, municipal, water economy, transport, engineering and communication, industrial and innovative infrastructure, heat power system, public order and safety of local value;
10) objects of specialized service centers of the population;
11) scientific laboratories of the increased level of biological safety and underground storage warehouses for collection of dangerous and especially dangerous strains;
12) facilities for production of immunobiological medicines;
13) the infrastructure facilities of biological safety performing the treatment of pathogenic biological agents 1, of 2, of 3, of 4 groups of pathogenicity including ensuring their physical protection.
5-1. Target transfers from the republican budget are allocated to budgets of areas, cities of republican value, the capital according to the purposes, tasks, target indicators and indicators of results of documents of System of state planning in case of security of regions with infrastructure below national average level according to offers of the central authorized bodies of the corresponding industry for development.
At the same time from the republican budget are financed construction expenses, reconstruction, expansion and upgrade:
comprehensive schools instead of the emergency and subject to demolition, solving problem of 3rd and more replaceable training and deficit of student places in villages and the cities, with capacity of 300 places and more, and in the settlements adjacent to the cities of republican value and the capital, with capacity less than 300 places;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.