of February 11, 2015 No. 75
About approval of the Instruction for creation of the act of emergency and technology armor of power supply
According to the subitem 20) article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 9, 2004 "About power industry" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Instruction for creation of the act of emergency and technology armor of power supply.
2. To provide to department of power industry of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure for the Republic of Kazakhstan established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) the direction on official publication of this order within ten calendar days after its state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on official Internet resource of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the Internet portal of state bodies;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Department of legal service of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 2) and 3) of this Item.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
B. School student
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 11, 2015 No. 75
1. The instruction for creation of the act of emergency and technology armor of power supply (further - the Instruction) is developed according to the subitem 20) of article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 9, 2004 "About power industry".
2. Emergency reservation - the minimum expense of electrical energy (the minimum power consumption) of the consumer's objects with completely stopped engineering procedure providing their condition, and also functioning of current collectors of systems of emergency and security lighting, the security and fire alarm, pumps of fire extinguishing, vodootliv, safe for life, human health and the environment, chilling of the capital processing equipment, communication and emergency ventilation.
3. Technology reservation - the minimum expense of electrical energy (the minimum power consumption) and time duration necessary for completion of continuous engineering procedure and prevention of danger to life of people and the environment.
4. The act of emergency and technology armor of power supply is constituted in triplicate and is appendix to the agreement on electric utility service and (or) to the agreement on transmission of electricity.
5. For creation of the act of emergency and technology armor of power supply data on general indicators of energy consumption, nature of production processes and structure of the processing and energy equipment in general on the company and each feeding line separately are specified.
6. Changes in the act of emergency and technology armor of power supply are made according to the request of the company in cases of change in potrebny capacity.
7. The act of emergency and technology armor of power supply is filled in in form according to appendix to this instruction:
1) in line 1 the personal account of the consumer according to the agreement is specified electric utility service with the power supplying organization;
2) in line 2 the name of the power supplying and (or) power transferring organization with which the agreement on electric utility service is signed is specified;
3) in line 3 full name of the consumer is specified;
4) in line 4 the postal index, the consumer's address are specified;
5) in line 5 the consumer's phones (the head, the chief engineer, the chief power engineer, the person on duty of substation) are specified;
6) in line 6 working in shifts and number of working hours of the consumer in year are specified;
7) in line 7 electric load of the consumer in hours of maximum of loadings of the power transferring and (or) power supplying organization which is determined by the last winter (summer) daily schedule for the working day as average of three hour greatest electric loadings of the company in hours of morning and evening maximum of the power transferring organization is specified;
8) in line 8 the average annual value of energy consumption for the last three years considering changes in energy consumption owing to additional increase (decrease) in capacities is specified;
9) in line 9 daily energy consumption which is determined by the last winter (summer) daily load graph of the company for the working day or by average expense per day in December (June) is specified;
10) in line 10 the dispatching name of transformer substation, distribution point or the distributing device of the consumer is specified;
11) in line 11 are specified the dispatching name of the feeding center (line) of the power transferring organization (transformer substation, distribution point, substation);
12) in line 12 the number of the feeding lines determined by the act of differentiation of balance sheet accessory of power network and operational responsibility of the parties on this power station is specified;
13) in line 13 the category of reliability of electric utility service according to the act of balance sheet differentiation is specified.
8. In the Section 1 "Emergency Reservation" columns are filled in as follows:
1) in column 1 number one after another is specified;
2) in column 2 the list of not switched-off electroreceivers which sudden shutdown can cause the fire, explosion or danger to life of people (emergency and security lighting is specified; ventilation in workshops with explosive, fire-dangerous and harmful to life activity of the person environment; water outflow, sewerage, heating, means of fire safety, etc.).
Electroreceivers are specified on each feeding line separately.
When filling the list full name of electric equipment is specified;
3) in columns 3 and 4 the power consumption (kW) on each electroreceiver separately, on season - winter, summer is specified;
4) in columns 5 and 6 daily energy consumption is specified (one thousand kW. hour) on each electroreceiver taking into account loadings according to columns 3 and 4.
9. In the Section 2 "Technology Reservation" columns are filled in as follows:
1) in column 7 number one after another is specified;
2) in column 8 the list of engineering procedures is specified.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.