It is registered by
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
on April 30, 2015 №310
of April 27, 2015 № 236
About the Technical regulation of safety of the devices using gaseous fuel
According to article 16 of the Constitutional law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan", article 8 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About technical regulation" and article 21 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About regulatory legal acts" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. Approve the Technical regulation of safety of the devices using gaseous fuel it (is applied).
2. Agency of standardization, metrology, certification and trade inspection under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan together with the relevant ministries and departments to take necessary measures for implementation of this Technical regulation.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of April 27, 2015 №236
1. The technical regulation of safety of the devices using gaseous fuel (further - the Technical regulation) is developed according to the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About technical regulation" and establishes obligatory for application and execution of the requirement to the devices using gaseous fuel (further - the gas-using equipment).
2. This Technical regulation establishes requirements to the gas-using equipment for the purpose of protection of life and (or) health of the person, property, the environment, life and (or) health of animals and plants, preventions of the actions misleading consumers (users) concerning its appointment and safety and also for the purpose of ensuring energy efficiency and resource-saving.
3. In this Technical regulation the following basic concepts are used:
- ventilation of the combustion chamber - process of replacement by air of the not burned down gas which is in the combustion chamber of the gas-using equipment and in flues in the absence of supply of gas in torch;
- time of ignition of the gas burner device - time interval from the moment of supply of gas of torch before ignition and distribution of flame on all surface of the gas burner device;
- gas path - parts of the equipment between the main locking body and torch (torches) on which give or in which there is gas;
- gaseous fuel - the fuel which is in gaseous state at temperature of 15 With and the atmospheric pressure of 101,325 of kPa;
- torch with complete preliminary shift - torch in which gas mixes up with air for burning before exhaust outlets of torch or in which ready gas mixture moves;
- ignition - process in case of which there is ignition of air-gas mix of ignition and (or) main torch with registration of availability of flame;
- the combined torch - the torch intended for separate burning of gaseous or liquid types of fuel;
- gas leakage regulation - the admissible size of leakage of gas through gas path in case of supply of gas in entrance branch pipe and in case of the closed condition of control units, regulations and safety;
- the address of the gas-using equipment in the market processes of transition of the gas-using equipment from the manufacturer to the consumer (user) which the gas-using equipment undergoes after completion of its production;
- batch of the gas-using equipment - definitely the identified quantity of units of the gas-using equipment made in the same conditions of engineering procedure;
- repeated ignition - ignition in case of which the design of the equipment provides that after blackout of flame during operating time of the equipment supply of gas in torch stops and begins accomplishment of the set program of automatic start-up of torch;
- starting power - the average power of the gas-using equipment during time interval from the moment of supply of gas of torch before registration of availability of flame;
- technical documentation - system of the graphical and textual records used during the designing, production and operation of the gas-using equipment (details, assembly units, complexes and sets);
- standard sample - the sample of the gas-using equipment identified on functional purpose and design made in the same conditions of engineering procedure selected for assessment of conformity;
- the safety control - the device providing automatic shutdown of supply of gas in the main torch in case of variation of controlled parameters out of admissible limits.
4. This Technical regulation extends to the gas-using equipment released in the territory of the Republic of Tajikistan.
5. In this Technical regulation are understood as the gas-using equipment:
a) the equipment intended for cooking, heating and hot water supply including the equipment as a part of the combined devices;
b) the block automatic torches and the gas-using equipment with block automatic torches specified in the subitem (a) of this Item;
c) the devices intended for embedding in the equipment and which are in circulation separately from the equipment specified in subitems (a) and this Item, including the control unit, regulation and safety.
6. Requirements of this Technical regulation are established concerning the gas-using equipment included in the List of the gas-using equipment, subject to obligatory confirmation of conformity by execution of the certificate of conformity according to appendix.
7. This Technical regulation does not extend to the following types of the gas-using equipment:
a) boilers with the vapor pressure of more 0,07 MPa and boilers with water temperature more than 115 With;
b) the equipment, held for use in engineering procedures on industrial enterprises, except for the gas-using equipment included in the List given in appendix;
c) the equipment using gas as motor fuel.
8. The essential signs characterizing the gas-using equipment are:
a) name, model (type) and purpose of the gas-using equipment;
b) type and nominal pressure of the used gas;
c) rated thermal power;
d) tension and frequency of electric current (for the gas-using equipment connected to power network).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.