of February 28, 2015 No. 158
About approval of Rules of technical operation of water supply systems and water disposals of settlements
According to the subitem 7) article 37-1 of the Water Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 9, 2003, PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of technical operation of water supply systems and water disposal of settlements.
2. To provide to committee on cases of construction, housing and communal services and management of land resources of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control over execution of this order on the supervising vice-minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 28, 2015 No. 158
1. These rules of technical operation of water supply systems and water disposal of settlements (further - Rules) are developed according to the subitem 7) of article 37-1 of the Water code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 9, 2003 determine requirements for technical operation of water supply systems and water disposal of settlements.
2. Technical operation of water supply systems and water disposal of settlements by the organization of water supply and water disposal includes organizational and technical actions for survey, technical inspection, technological, engineering supervision, all types of repair performed periodically according to the approved plan of technical operation and also unplanned repair for elimination of accidents and defects.
3. The organization of water supply and water disposal in case of technical operation ensures smooth and trouble-free functioning of all elements:
1) on water supply systems:
water intaking constructions, treatment facilities, water supply systems and constructions on them, pumping points, the regulating reservoirs (reservoirs) and water towers, zones of sanitary protection;
2) on systems of water disposal:
collectors and networks of water disposal, pumping points, treatment facilities, releases of sewage, stores of sewage (in the presence).
4. Operation of water supply systems and water disposal is performed by the organization of water supply and water disposal according to these rules, Instructions for use water supply systems and water disposals of settlements, the Regulations of Admission of sewage in systems of water disposal of settlements approved according to subitems 5), 6) and 7) of article 37-1 of the Water code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 9, 2003.
5. In these rules the following basic concepts are used:
1) water disposal - set of the actions providing collection, transportation, cleaning and removal of sewage through systems of water disposal in water objects and (or) on land relief;
2) system of water disposal - complex of the engineering networks and constructions intended for collection, transportation, cleaning and removal of sewage;
3) water supply - set of the actions providing fence, storage, preparation, giving and distribution of water through water supply systems to water consumers;
4) the organization for water supply and (or) water disposal (further - the Organization) - the water management organization performing operation of systems of economic and drinking, technical water supply and (or) water disposal in settlements;
5) water supply system - complex of the engineering networks and constructions intended for fence, storage, preparation, giving and distribution of water to places of its consumption.
6. All products, materials, the equipment, the substances, reagents filtering loadings are applied in systems of economic and drinking water supply only in the presence of the hygienic conclusion on products and certificates of conformity.
7. Production laboratories, exercise quality control of water and testing of the received products.
8. Management of the organization:
1) informs all contractors about need of release of high-quality products - drinking water and the purified waste water;
2) is analyzed by activities of all divisions of the organization from the point of view of ensuring required quality of drinking water and the purified waste water, services;
3) timely adjusts work of the divisions allowing decrease in performing responsibility;
4) together with engineering personnel reveals critical points (nodes) of engineering, operational procedure and sets parameters and conditions of observation of them.
9. The technical, operational and performing documentation including including, documentation of three levels is developed for ensuring effective work of all divisions in the organization:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.