of February 27, 2015 No. 220
About approval of the standard agreement of temporary paid use (lease) by the parcels of land which are in private property on which the special economic zone is created
According to subitem 8-2) of article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 21, 2011 "About special economic zones in the Republic of Kazakhstan" PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. To committee on investments of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Hairov E. K.) provide:
1) in the procedure established by the legislation state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction it the copy on official publication in periodic printing editions and information system of law of Ad_let of the republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan";
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet portal of state bodies;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of this Item.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 27, 2015, No. 220
_________________ "__" _____________ 20 ____.
(place of agreement) (date of the conclusion of the agreement)
(name of the legal entity or First name, middle initial, last name (in the presence) physical person)
on behalf of _____________________________________________, acting on
(charter, provision, certificate of SP No. __, identity certificates No. ___)
hereinafter referred to as "Lessor", on the one hand and
(name of managing company)
on behalf of _______________________________________________, acting
on the basis _______________________________________________________,
hereinafter referred to as "Lessee", on the other hand, together hereinafter referred to as "Parties", signed this agreement of temporary paid use (lease) of the parcels of land (further - the agreement) as follows:
1. The lessor will provide to the lessee the parcel of land belonging to it on the right of private property based on the act on the right of private property No. ___________ from "___" _______ ____ the year registered in _______________ "___" __________ ___ years within the territory of special economic zone (further - SEZ) ________________ in temporary paid use (lease).
2. Location of the parcel of land and its data:
address: ______________________________________________ area
city ________________, street _______________________________.
cadastral number: __________________________________________.
restrictions in use and encumbrances: ___________________.
divisibility land участка:_________________________________.
3. On the parcel of land are available there (are) no real estate objects
(specify real estate objects and their characteristics in case of their arrangement
on the parcel of land or to make record about lack of those)
The detailed list of real estate objects with technical characteristics is attached to this agreement (in case of their arrangement on the parcel of land). Transfer of the parcel of land is drawn up by the delivery-acceptance certificate (with indication of actual state of the parcel of land) which is constituted and signed by the parties in duplicate (on one for each of the Parties). The delivery-acceptance certificate joins this agreement and is its integral part.
4. In this Agreement the following concepts are used:
1) inseparable improvements - the improvements made by the lessee with the consent of the lessor (the structures, constructions which are not contradicting purpose of the parcel of land) not separable without harm for property;
2) the lessee - the managing company created according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About special economic zones in the Republic of Kazakhstan" (further - the Law) in form of business of joint-stock company for ensuring functioning of SEZ;
3) the lessor - physical person or legal entity, being the owner of the parcel of land which is in limits of borders of SEZ;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.