of February 26, 2015 No. 138
About approval of Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to cemeteries and subjects to funeral appointment"
According to Item 6 of article 144 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system", PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. To provide to committee on consumer protection of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on official Internet resource of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Minister of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
"___" ____________ 2015
________________________ T. Duysenova
Approved by the Order of the Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 26, 2015, No. 138
1. Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to cemeteries and subjects to funeral appointment" (further - health regulations) determine sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to content and operation of cemeteries, the organizations of burial and reburial of corpses, and also subjects to funeral appointment.
2. In these health regulations the following terms and determinations are used:
funeral bureau, bureau shops of funeral servicing - objects, on sales of goods and rendering services for carrying out mourning ceremonies;
the cemetery - the territory which is specially allocated for burial of corpses;
the cemeterial period - time during which processes of mineralization of corpses come to the end;
burial (funeral) - ceremonial actions for burial of body (remains) of the dead to the earth (grave, crypt) or to the bringing to fire (cremation) with burial of ballot box with ashes (ashes) in grave, crypt according to the declaration of will of the dead, religion, customs and traditions which are not contradicting health, nature protection, town-planning and other regulations and regulations;
remains - not decayed corpse remaining balance.
3. It is not allowed to place cemeteries in the territories:
1) first and second belts of zones of sanitary protection of sources of water supply and mineral sources;
2) first zone of sanitary protection of resorts;
3) flooded, subject to landslides and collapses, boggy sites;
4) on coast of reservoirs of I and II categories used by the population for economic domestic needs, bathing and other cultural and improving actions;
5) stationary unsuccessful Items on anthrax;
6) with capacity of effective dose of gamma radiation of the dose exceeding capacity on the open area more than on 0,2 microsievert an hour.
4. Cemeteries are placed at distance, considering from barrier of cemeteries:
1) at least 300 meters - to the first residential and public buildings, sports and sanatorium zones;
2) at least 1000 meters - to source of drinking water supply of the population with confirmation of sufficiency of distance calculations of belts of zones of sanitary protection of water source and time of filtering.
5. The sanitary protection zone size for the closed cemeteries is not reduced after the cemeterial period.
6. Total area of burial is accepted at the rate of 65-70 percent from total area of the cemetery.
7. Site location for the cemetery and its sizes are provided in the site planning and buildings of the settlement taking into account possibility of use of the territory of the cemetery directly after its closing under the device of the park or garden.
8. Funeral bureaus, bureau shops of funeral servicing are placed in separate buildings at distance at least 50 meters from residential and public buildings.
9. The territory of the cemetery and entrances to buildings of funeral servicing are provided with ballot boxes for collection of garbage, platforms for dustbins with entrances to them.
Platforms for dustbins are protected and have hard surface.
10. The size from grave bottom to the level of standing of ground waters is accepted from calculation of at least 0,5 of meters.
11. The reburial is allowed in the absence of especially dangerous infectious diseases (anthrax, Congo - the Crimean hemorrhagic fever and others) at the died people within the two first weeks from the moment of burial in subsequent not earlier than three years in sandy soil not earlier than one year and availability of the sanitary and epidemiologic conclusion.
12. The grave in case of extraction of remains is disinfected and covered with earth, and remains from graves are transferred in boxes with cover, the coffin keeps within box and is moved to the new place. In case of damage (not safety) of coffin in which burial was made remaining balance of coffin is burned in specially allotted places.
13. Persons who are engaged in reburial:
take root against tetanus and anthrax;
are provided with special clothes and special footwear, individual protection equipment (gumboots, rubber mittens, respirator or the gauze bandage closing mouth and nose, coveralls).
14. Washing and neutralization of special clothes in house conditions is not allowed, and the tool used in case of works is not taken out out of cemetery limits.
15. Special clothes and footwear upon termination of works on exhumation are exposed to cleaning and disinfection in the allocated places or are burned. Gauze bandages after completion of works on exhumation are burned.
16. Transport after transportation of the exhumed remains is subject to disinfection.
17. Burial of the died people from infections of not clear etiology and especially dangerous infections are made in the zinced, hermetically soldered coffins.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.