of May 8, 2015 No. 114
About approval of the List of categories of objects concerning which for the benefit of ensuring state security application of pledge and mortgage is not allowed
According to the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About pledge" and "About mortgage", in pursuance of resolutions of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of July 15, 2013 "About approval of plans of development of the normative and legal and other acts directed to realization of referential regulations of the laws" and the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of December 5, 2014 No. 335 "About approval of the List of objects concerning which owing to their historical, art or other cultural value application of pledge and mortgage is not allowed" and also for the benefit of ensuring state security the Cabinet of Ministers decides No. PP-2003:
2. To the ministries and departments to bring the departmental regulatory legal acts into accord with this resolution in a month.
3. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan R. S. Azimov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of May 8, 2015 No. 114
1. The earth and its subsoil within the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
2. The archive documents included in structure of the state part of National Archive Fund, archives, funds of research establishments.
3. The protected natural territories.
4. Means of the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the international reserves of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Ministry of Finance, the Central bank, Fund of reconstruction and development of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the state trust funds, except as specified, connected with implementation of the international transactions and calculations, and also the cases provided by separate decisions of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
5. The state companies and objects providing production of bank notes, securities, awards and medals.
6. The companies, objects and military and technical property (before industrial utilization, and also not subject to industrial utilization) Armed Forces, Service of state security and the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan (except for buildings and constructions, and also other property which are under authority of the state unitary enterprises under the organizations for execution of the punishment and which are state-owned property, application of pledge and mortgage concerning which it is allowed in coordination with the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan).
7. The state companies and the state objects which are carrying out research, developmental works, development, production and realization of the x-ray equipment, devices and the equipment with use of sources of ionizing radiation.
8. The state companies and the state objects performing production, production, transportation, conversion of radioactive elements, burial of radioactive waste, realization of uranium and other sharing materials, and also products from them.
9. The state companies and the state objects performing development, production, repair and realization of arms and ammunition, protective equipment, military equipment, spare parts, the completing elements and devices to them, explosives, pyrotechnic products, and also special materials and the equipment for their production.
11. The state companies for production of strong poisons, narcotic and toxic agents, and also the performing crops, cultivation and conversion of the cultures containing narcotic and toxic agents.
12. State reserves of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
13. Objects and property of civil protection and mobilization appointment.
14. The specialized state enterprises and objects which are carrying out installation and construction works, operation and repair of objects (installation of the equipment, systems and the equipment) of nuclear power and subjects to strategic appointment.
15. The specialized state enterprises and objects performing transportation of explosive and toxic agents.
16. Highways public.
17. Sanitary and epidemiologic stations. Bureau of forensic medical examinations. Control services behind state of environment and conservation.
18. Medical and production workshops, companies and objects of organizations for execution of punishments.
19. Companies and objects of special purpose (Republican node of special communication, No. Body 15361, Center of electromagnetic compatibility).
20. Places of burial.
21. Especially important and categorized objects, according to the list approved by the decision of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
22. The things withdrawn from circulation and which are not subject to alienation and also requirements which concession to other person is prohibited by the law.
23. Other objects concerning which for the benefit of ensuring state security application of pledge and mortgage is not allowed, according to the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decisions of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Note: According to the procedure of exception, based on decisions of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, application of pledge and mortgage concerning the objects specified in Item 21 of this List and also issue of the guarantee is allowed from the organizations having such objects.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.