of April 16, 2015 No. 221
About approval of the Concept of reform of system of the organization of science in the Kyrgyz Republic
For the purpose of the achievement of competitiveness and balance of the scientific and innovative system providing obtaining and knowledge transfer, demanded for sustainable social and economic development of the country, forming of system of the organization of science, development and increase in prestige of scientific activities in the Kyrgyz Republic according to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About science and about fundamentals of the state scientific and technical policy" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve the Concept of reform of system of the organization of science in the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the Concept) according to appendix.
2. To the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic to develop and introduce in Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic in accordance with the established procedure the step-by-step Action plan on implementation of the Concept.
3. To state bodies of the executive authority of the Kyrgyz Republic:
- provide accomplishment of the Concept;
- in case of development of regulatory legal acts, industry and regional social and economic programs to be guided by the Concept.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of education, culture and sport of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of April 16, 2015 No. 221
1.1. The main legal, economic and social conditions and guarantees providing functioning of science and scientific and technical activities are enshrined in the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About science and about fundamentals of the state scientific and technical policy". This Law was adopted in 1994. It was the period of the beginning of sovereign development of Kyrgyzstan, the beginning of change of political system of the country, the beginning of development of democracy, the beginning of transition to the market relations; many structures still functioned on stereotype of state planned economy; in public consciousness methods of state planned economy and command managerial control dominated. Therefore in this Law the principles of regulation of the scientific sphere on old "socialist" model remained.
Now introduction of the principles of market regulation of the scientific sphere is urgent. The law executed the functions and does not meet the modern requirements.
With respect thereto there was need of development of the conceptual legal document determining the main directions of reform of system of the organization of science, and also development and increase in prestige of scientific activities in the Kyrgyz Republic.
Lack of innovations in science, its isolation from education processes steadily affects quality of education. There are no incentives to serious training by science and scientific research by the faculty of higher educational institutions (further - higher education institutions).
Now the few higher education institutions of the Kyrgyz Republic can apply for participation in global ratings on absence reason of considerable scientific achievements and researches. At the same time the largest universities of the world are not just educational institutions, but first of all the centers of development of science, education.
1.2. The main problems constraining development of scientific and technical and innovative activities are:
- low level of budget financing of science (0,1 of % of GDP);
- depreciation of the scientific equipment: insufficient financing of high school science, the scientific equipment grows old and is practically not updated;
- aging, outflow of personnel in other fields of activity: the share of scientists and specialists of young, perspective age decreases;
- lack of demand for scientific developments from the industry and business structures;
- low level of participation of higher education institutions in scientific researches, orientation of higher education institutions mainly on educational functions.
1.3. Strategic objective of raising of science on new level is increase in contribution of science to technological upgrade of real production sector of the Kyrgyz Republic through development of their scientific and innovative activities that will allow to reach competitiveness and balance of the system of scientific innovations providing generation, obtaining and the knowledge transfer demanded for sustainable social and economic development of the country and capable to react quickly to the arising threats to national security.
The rate on technological upgrade of domestic economy - priority of reforming of science of the current decade - requires not only trainings with new competences, but also forming of powerful source of the scientific and innovative ideas and technologies in system of scientific institutions and organizations. Scientific innovations shall become the productive force of domestic economy, and priorities of scientific and innovative researches are directly coordinated to priorities of social and economic development of the country on condition of increase in share of the applied researches and developmental works directed, first of all, to implementation modern power - and resource-saving productions for the purpose of ensuring energy and food security.
Need of reform of system of the organization of science for the Kyrgyz Republic is connected with the solution of the following problems and negative tendencies:
- lack of single state scientific and technical policy;
- lack of close interrelation between scientific activities and priorities of development of the country;
- lack of interrelation between scientific activities and production;
- lack of objective assessment of needs for scientific support of social and economic development of the country and efficiency evaluation of activities of results of scientific research;
- insufficiently effective use of personnel, scientific and methodical, material and financial resources of scientific institutions of National academy of Sciences of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - NAS), and also scientific institutions under state bodies;
- insufficiently effective models of the organization of management of the sphere of science and financing of scientific research.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.