of March 16, 2015 No. 219
About approval of criminalistic requirements and test methods of civil and office weapon and cartridges to it
According to subitem 8-2) of Item 1 of article 29 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 30, 1998 "About the state control of turnover of separate types of weapon" I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed criminalistic requirements and test methods of civil and office weapon and cartridges to it.
2. Operational criminalistic to department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Amankulov K. K.) in the procedure established by the legislation to provide:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan and its official publication;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy minister of internal affairs of the police major general Zhakupov R. T. and Operational and criminalistic department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Amankulov K. K.)
Minister police lieutenant general
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 16, 2015, No. 219
These criminalistic requirements are developed according to subitem 8-2) of Item 1 of article 29 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 30, 1998 "About the state control of turnover of separate types of weapon" (further - the Law) and establish the special technical requirements imposed to the civil and office weapon and cartridges to it which are in circulation in the territory of Kazakhstan for the purpose of their identification and exception of possibility of illegal alteration.
These criminalistic requirements do not extend to the civil and office weapon and cartridges to it made only for export without sales right in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. Fire, acormose alarm, gas, electric, pneumatic weapon with dulny energy over 7,5 in J and in caliber of more 4,5 of mm has the marking designation (series, number) individualizing it. Marking designation is carried out mechanically (blow, pressure) or with use of the high-concentrated power sources, including the laser, depth mm 0,2 suffices.
3. Fire, alarm, gas weapon forms on shot sleeves the traces of details and mechanisms of weapon containing the complex of signs sufficient for its identification.
4. Features of details and mechanisms (trunk, lock, drum, frame, receiver, the shock and trigger mechanism) of alarm, gas and pneumatic weapon provide impossibility of their interchangeability with details and mechanisms of military, civil and office firearms.
5. Alarm and gas weapon provides impossibility without irreversible changes of design production of shot with inelastic bullet and shot shell as a result of which the specific kinetic energy of more 0,5 of J/mm2 is reported to shell.
6. The cut firearms (except for sports) have difference at least in one of parameters of the channel of trunk (quantity, naprvleniye, width, step of lots, availability, quantity and interposition of intra channel pins) from the fighting firearms made under one type of the boss.
Differences on width of lots are constituted by at least 0,2 of mm between fields, and differences on step of lots difference of tilt angle of lots provides at least 1 degree between fields. Differences provide possibility of their differentiation on traces with the existing criminalistic methods.
7. The cut firearms have distinction between the models made under one type of the boss on traces on sleeves.
The multiply charged repeating smooth-bore firearms of different model made under one type of the boss have distinction between models on interposition of traces of ejector and reflector, and also traces of other details participating in the sledoobrazovaniye mechanism on sleeve.
9. Cut and smooth-bore weapon has no sound muffler, and also the devices or special devices intended day of installation of the muffler of sound in the design.
10. The cut and smooth-bore weapon having reservoir of shop more than ten cartridges has no length of trunk or length of trunk with receiver less than 500 mm and with a total length of weapon less than 800 mm.
11. The long-barreled weapon having folding design which allows to make its length less than 800 mm or length of trunk or trunk with receiver less than 500 mm in the put provision does not provide production of shots.
12. Cut weapon, cut inserts to trunk of smooth-bore weapon, and also short-barreled weapon form traces of the channel of trunk on vystrelyanny bullets.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.