of December 29, 2014 No. 175
About approval of Rules of provision of equal conditions of access to regulated services (goods, works) in the field of natural monopolies
2. To provide to committee on regulation of natural monopolies and protection of the competition of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the first vice-minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 29, 2014 No. 175
2. These rules do not extend to cases of provision of services taking into account the privileges and benefits established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. In Rules the following concepts are applied:
1) the air operator certificate of civil aircrafts - the document issued by authorized body in the field of civil aviation, certifying the operator's compliance to Rules of certification of operators of civil aircrafts and to certified requirements;
2) the certificate on state registration of the civil aircraft - the document issued by authorized body in the field of civil aviation and confirming entering of the civil aircraft into the State register of civil aircrafts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) the certificate of the flight validity of the civil aircraft - the document issued by authorized body in the field of civil aviation, certifying compliance of the civil aircraft to airworthiness standards;
4) No. 95 is excluded according to the Order of the Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 28.02.2017;
5) bare-boat charter - agreement type of chartering on which the freighter shall for the caused payment (freight) to provide to the freighter in ownership and use for certain term the vessels or several vessels which are not equipped and not staffed by crew for transportation of passengers, baggage and loads and other purposes of merchant shipping;
6) the metering device - the technical device intended for accounting of amount of consumption of regulated utilities (goods, works), allowed for use in the procedure established by the legislation;
7) the service provider - the subject of natural monopoly issuing specifications for connection to electric utility power grids, heat supplies, gas supply, and also water supply and water disposal for the purpose of equal access for consumers to regulated services (goods, works);
8) limited handling capacity of siding - the maximum quantity of cars which can be passed on specific siding in unit of time (days, hour) depending on its technical equipment;
9) competent authority - the state body performing management of the corresponding industry (sphere) of public administration;
10) limited handling capacity of the high-level railway system - the maximum quantity of trains (vapor of trains), the established weights and length which can be passed on the specific railway district on stages in unit of time (days, hour) depending on its technical equipment and the accepted method of the organization of train service;
11) the Representative - the organizations making payment for aeronautical servicing of aircrafts of foreign operators;
12) the operator - the physical person or legal entity which is engaged in operation of civil aircrafts or offering the services in this area;
13) regulated services - the services (goods, works) provided by subjects of natural monopolies in the field of natural monopoly and which are subject to state regulation by authorized body according to the legislation on natural monopolies, including cases of provision of services (goods, works) in the form of transfer of certain goods to the consumer;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.