of February 26, 2015 No. 141
About approval of mandatory requirements to electronic trading system of commodity exchanges
According to subitem 3-2) of article 4 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 4, 2009 "About commodity exchanges", PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed mandatory requirements to electronic trading system of commodity exchanges.
2. To provide to department of regulation of trading activity of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and information system of law of Ad_let;
3) publication of this order on official Internet resource of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 26, 2015 No. 141
1. These mandatory requirements to electronic trading system of commodity exchanges (further - mandatory requirements) establish requirements to the electronic trading system used by commodity exchanges.
2. These mandatory requirements include requirements to program and to the hardware of commodity exchanges, information security, placement of the equipment, and also other organizational engineering requirements which observance is necessary for the purpose of effective and smooth functioning of electronic trading system of commodity exchange.
3. Operation by commodity exchanges of the electronic trading systems which are not meeting these mandatory requirements is not allowed.
4. In these mandatory requirements the following concepts and determinations are used:
1) software (further - PS) - the object consisting of programs, procedures, rules, other accompanying documentation and data relating to functioning of system of data processing;
2) the workstation (terminal) - the computer having the specialized software, being at the member of the exchange and connected to electronic trading system of commodity exchange;
3) the server - the computer (system) managing certain type of resources of network;
4) electronic trading system of commodity exchange (further - ETSTB) - the complex of computing means, the software, databases, telecommunication means and other equipment of commodity exchange necessary for carrying out the electronic exchange biddings and providing automation of process of the conclusion of stock exchange transactions, and also collection, storage, processing and disclosure of information.
5. ETSTB provides:
1) functioning in the conditions of local area networks;
2) functioning in the conditions of corporate computer networks;
3) the organization, storage and display of information on brokers, dealers and their clients on the basis of communication with databases;
4) storage and display of information on requests, transactions, results of the biddings, to messages on the basis of communication with databases;
5) storage and display of information in the database;
6) the organization of work of complex of software through system of the menu supported by short instructions, hints and explanations;
7) permanent exchange of information between participants of system (irrespective of their mutual physical location) in real time;
8) to members of the exchange (brokers, dealers) work in system out of trade floor of the exchange;
9) technology in case of which information entered from any workstation (terminal) immediately becomes public to all participants connected to electronic trading system of commodity exchange;
10) standardization of information addressing in system, receipt of information (entered from any workstation) to system only on condition of its forming on predefined the exchanges to rules;
11) forming of required analytical material, selection on market situation of the separate traded assets (financial instruments, goods and others), groups of assets, to volumes of turnover, amounts of the demand and supply, quotations, amounts of open interest (unrealized amount), the sizes of lots, processes of bystry and easy information search in different criteria;
12) possibility of exchange of information with external systems by means of standard protocols of interbank exchange and protocols of exchange of exchange information;
13) remote access to antimonopoly authority to electronic trading system of commodity exchange in real time.
6. ETSTB incorporates the automated register of events on trading sessions (further - the log) registering content of the next events and data:
1) opening of the biddings;
2) closing of the biddings;
3) identification of the bidder;
4) time of login of the bidder;
5) time of leaving the system of the bidder;
6) time of drawing of the request by the bidder;
7) time of removal of the request by the bidder;
8) time of change of the request by the bidder;
9) time of transaction by the bidder;
10) name of asset;
11) quantity of asset in the request;
12) quantity of lots;
13) asset price.
Fixing time format - year, month, day, hour, minute, second (with accuracy at least to 0,1 of second).
7. ETSTB provides strict compliance of the report on the held exchange auction to contents of the log.
8. ETSTB provides maintaining the assigned number of the carried-out transaction unique automatically in the log.
9. ETSTB belongs to information resources of limited access and placement on servers of general access is not allowed.
10. The following requirements are imposed to the software of ETSTB:
1) PS ETSTB is developed and operated with use of licensed software;
2) in order to avoid total or partial loss of information and violation of integrity of the PS ETSTB databases is under construction so that processing of mistakes of the user, the mistakes arising in case of technical failures and database errors with issue of messages to the user in which the subsequent actions are described was provided;
3) in PS ETSTB there is module of control of work of programs providing such functions as identification (identification), authentication (authenticity confirmation) and authorization (assignment of powers) of the user; access control to the ETSTB resources; registration and the analysis of the events happening in ETSTB; control of integrity of the ETSTB resources;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.