of November 27, 2004 No. 641
About approval of Rules of involvement of citizens to the actions for ensuring public order of their forms and types which are not connected with control and supervising functions
According to the subitem 1) and 2) article 4 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 9, 2004 "About participation of citizens in ensuring public order" and for the purpose of further enhancement of work of law-enforcement bodies on involvement of the civilian population to participation in ensuring public order, PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve enclosed:
1) Rules of involvement of citizens to the actions for ensuring public order of their forms and types which are not connected with control and supervising functions according to appendix 1 to this order;
2) sample of the certificate and symbolics of emblem for the citizens participating in ensuring public order according to appendix 2 to this order.
2. To chiefs of Departments of police of areas, cities of republican value and the capital, on transport:
1) to organize studying of these rules by staff of law-enforcement bodies in system of combat and office training with acceptance of offsettings from the staff of divisions of administrative police;
2) together with local executive bodies to resolve issue on production of necessary number of certificates and breastplates of the established sample for the citizens participating in ensuring public order and to provide control of their accounting and use;
To organize 3) based on local police stations legal training of the citizens participating in ensuring public order.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on Committee of administrative police of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Lepekh I. V.).
Turisbekov Z. K.
to the Order of the Minister of Internal Affairs of November 27, 2004 No. 641
1. These rules of involvement of citizens to the actions for ensuring public order of their forms and types which are not connected with control and supervising functions (further - Rules) determine procedure, forms and types of involvement of citizens to actions for ensuring public order in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. Legal regulation of the relations arising in connection with participation of citizens and public associations in ensuring public order is based on provisions of the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 30, 1995 and is performed by the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 9, 2004 "About participation of citizens in ensuring public order" (further - the Law) and other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. Participation of citizens in ensuring public order is performed by voluntary rendering assistance by them to law-enforcement bodies according to the Law and other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. The citizens participating in ensuring public order perform the activities on the basis of the principles of legality, respect and observance of rights and freedoms of man and citizen.
5. Citizens exercise the participation right in ensuring public order in the following forms:
1) the message on the facts which became known for it preparing made or committed offenses, the reasons and conditions promoting them;
2) identification of persons which are subject to statement on preventive accounting of local police inspectors and divisions for minors, carrying out with them individual scheduled maintenance - with direct participation of staff of the specified services of law-enforcement bodies;
3) to prevention of offenses among minors and the prevention of children's neglect and homelessness;
4) in promotion of the Traffic regulations approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 1196 of November 13, 2014 (further - Traffic regulations);
5) in promotion of legal knowledge;
6) identification of the facts of illegal cultivation and collection of the plants containing narcotic substances and also wild-growing crops of narkotikosoderzhashchy plants;
7) identification of brothels for the use of alcoholic drinks, drugs and psychotropic substances, occupation prostitution, and also the rooms potentially suitable for these purposes.
7. The citizens participating in ensuring public order can by agreement among themselves and with the notification of territorial authority of internal affairs collectively to participate in ensuring public order at the place of residence, works, studies or findings of the property. The name of such public forming is determined by citizens independently.
8. Along with the assistance types specified in Item 6 of Rules, the citizens who are collectively participating in ensuring public order take part in:
1) ensuring public order on streets, squares, stations, thoroughfares and other public places, and also when holding various sporting, cultural and mass and entertaining events - under direct management of staff of law-enforcement bodies;
2) rendering emergency aid to persons which were affected by accidents, the road accidents and offenses, and also being down and out;
3) rescuing of people, property and in maintenance of public order in case of natural disasters and other emergency situations;
4) safety of traffic and prevention of the road accidents;
5) to protection of pastures and other places of pastures and settlements of the cattle;
6) prevention and suppression of thefts of grain products and other crops;
7) to protection of public order in the territory of educational institutions, including hostels and industrial practice workshops;
8) protection of entrances of multi-storey houses and the territory adjoining to them - institute of concierges.
9. Holding the actions specified in Item 6 and 8 of Rules is preceded by the explanatory and legal work with the citizens participating in ensuring public order, performed in local police stations by the staff of local police service which includes:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.