of December 22, 2014 No. 145
About approval of Rules of completing, storage, accounting and use of documents of National Archive Fund, other archive documents by the Public and special Public Records Offices
According to subitem 2-1) of Item 2 of article 18 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 22, 1998 "About National Archive Fund and archives" I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of completing, storage, accounting and use of documents of National Archive Fund, other archive documents by the Public and special Public Records Offices.
2. To provide to department of archiving and documentation in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order of its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and in the Ad_let information retrieval system.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister for Culture and Sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. This order becomes effective after ten calendar days after the first official publication.
Approved by the Order of the Minister for Culture and Sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 22, 2014 No. 145
1. These rules of completing, storage, accounting and use of documents of National Archive Fund, other archive documents by the Public and special Public Records Offices (further - Rules) determine procedure for completing, storage, accounting and use of documents of National Archive Fund and extend to the Public and special Public Records Offices (further - archives) which perform permanent document storage of National Archive Fund, and also temporary storage of other archive documents accepted from liquidated organizations.
2. The archive documents which passed the examination of value, delivered on the state accounting and subjects to permanent storage belong to documents of National Archive Fund. Documents on staff, and also archive documents which fixed terms of storage did not expire belong to other archive documents.
3. The state museums and libraries, are guided by these rules taking into account the legal status and features of activities.
4. Completing of archive documents of National Archive Fund and on staff is performed by replenishment of archive according to its profile and includes:
1) determination of sources of completing of archive;
2) determination of structure of the archive documents which are subject to acceptance in archive;
3) reception-transmission of archive documents in archive.
5. The organizations and physical persons in the course of which activities documents of National Archive Fund are formed act as sources of completing of archive.
State bodies and bodies of local public administration join in the list of sources of completing of archive.
The non-state organizations, and also physical persons join in lists of sources of completing of archive based on the agreement.
6. The non-state organizations which are temporarily storing the documents of National Archive Fund relating to republican or utility property join in lists of sources of completing of those archives, sources which completing were their predecessors - the state organizations.
7. Reference to sources of completing of archive is made based on the following criteria:
1) for the organizations:
functional purpose of the organization taking into account special role of the organization and its typicalness in management system (for group of the organizations performing similar functions the form of selective acceptance is used);
completeness of reflection of information on organization activity in archive funds of other organizations;
2) for citizens:
citizen's contribution to development of science, culture and other spheres of activity;
its roles as the participant, the eyewitness of outstanding events in life of society;
family, friendly, creative relations of the citizen, place of employment, post;
typicalness of its archive documents for era (documents of "ordinary" citizens);
the structure and content collected by the citizen of archive documents.
8. Lists of sources of completing are constituted by archive based on regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan, regulations of Items 5-7 of these rules, and also recommendations of authorized body in the field of archiving and documentation (further - authorized body).
9. The list of citizens sources of completing (owners or owners of archive documents) is kept in the form taken in archive, with indication of surnames, names, middle names, residential addresses, legal reasons for possibility of transfer of their archive documents in archive.
10. Lists of sources of completing National, the central Public Records Offices of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Archive of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan after consideration of archive by expert survey board (further - EPK) are submitted for approval of the Central expert survey board of authorized body (further - TsEPK).
11. The Public Records Offices of areas (the city of republican value, the capital) constitute summary lists of sources of completing on area (the city of republican value, the capital) and submit their EPK of local executive body of area (the city of republican value, the capital) (further - local executive body) which in coordination with the office of the akim of area (the city of republican value, the capital) directs them to approval of TsEPK.
12. The list of sources of completing of the special Public Records Office affirms state body in which such archive in coordination with TsEPK is created.
13. The archive keeps the list of potential sources of completing. The non-state organizations in which documents of National Archive Fund are formed are brought in it, but agreements on cooperation are for one reason or another not signed with them.
14. References, expert opinions on inclusion of the organizations and citizens in lists of sources of completing of archive or their exception of the specified lists, and also about form of acceptance of archive documents on storage are submited by EPK of archive (local executive body).
The decision on inclusion (exception) of the organization in the list (from the list) sources of completing of archive is brought to the attention of management of the organization.
15. Work on refining of lists of sources of completing of archive is carried out on permanent basis. Changes and additions are made:
1) during creation, reorganization, liquidation of the organizations;
2) in case of agreement cancelation about cooperation of the non-state organizations and citizens with archive;
3) in case of decision making of TsEPK about transfer of the organization to the list of sources of completing of other archive.
The organization can be excluded from the list of sources of completing of archive if in the course of organization activity documents of National Archive Fund ceased to be formed.
Review and reapproval of lists of sources of completing of archive is carried out only when entering into the list of changes, but at least once in five years.
16. On each organization source of completing of archive the observation case which includes the documents characterizing its legal status and activities, and also work of archive and the organization of documents in clerical work is processed.
For the purpose of accounting of work with completing sources the archive creates accounting and help card-indexes and databases.
17. Inclusion of documents in structure of National Archive Fund is performed on the basis of examination of value of documents:
1) origin of documents - value of physical person or legal entity for society (functional purpose of source of completing taking into account its special role or standard nature), the importance of the event (the phenomenon, subject) reflected in the document, time and the place of formation of the document;
2) contents of the document - value of information which is available in the document, repeating of information in other documents, purpose of the document, type and kind of the document;
3) external features of the document - authenticity, availability of resolutions, visas, dung on the document, appearance of the document, form of transfer of content, the certificate and execution of the document (art, paleographic, language and other features), physical condition of the document.
18. In case of inclusion of documents in structure of National Archive Fund the following forms of documents acceptance are used:
1) complete. In case of this form from the organization all complex of the documents included in structure of National Archive Fund is accepted;
2) povidovy selective. In case of this form from the organization of one type (version) in archive only separate document types included in structure of National Archive Fund arrive.
The form of povidovy selective acceptance is applied when planned and reporting and information and analytical documentation of this organization arrives in the same archive as a part of funds of superior or other organizations. Povidovy selective method is used to those organizations in which activities separate valuable document types are deposited;
3) group selective acceptance. In case of this form from group of the organizations of one type (version) in archive full ranges of documents of one or several organizations arrive. It is reasonable to use such method in
the relation of the organizations in which activities the complexes of documents, similar on structure, containing homogeneous information are formed. In this case from group of homogeneous the organizations having the most interesting story, activities scales, location or other features distinguishing them from number of similar are selected.
19. The solution of the scientific and methodical questions connected with examination of value of documents and inclusion by their (exception) in (from) structure (a) of National Archive Fund and also reference of documents to objects of national property of the Republic of Kazakhstan, is performed by TsEPK.
Examination of value of documents is performed by archive with participation of the owner or owner of archive documents according to criteria, stipulated in Item 17 these rules. When carrying out this work the archive is guided by standard and departmental (industry) lists of documents with indication of storage durations. The storage durations of separate document types which did not enter the specified lists are established by regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Decisions on inclusion in structure of National Archive Fund of specific documents are made by EPK National, the central Public Records Offices of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Archive of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the special Public Records Offices and EPK of local executive bodies in case of approval of inventories of cases, documents (or their annual Sections) permanent storage duration.
The archive of area (the city of republican value, the capital), the area (city) considers and prepares for approval of EPK of local executive body of the inventory of the cases, documents (or their annual Sections) permanent storage duration formed in activities of its sources of completing according to appendices of 1-9 these rules, the inventory of cases on staff according to appendix 10 to these rules, acts of unrecoverable damages of documents according to appendix 11 to these rules in the presence of such fact, acts of allocation to destruction of the documents which are not subject to storage according to appendix 12 to these rules.
EPK National, the central Public Records Offices of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Archive of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the special Public Records Offices conduct approval of the listed documents independently.
20. Expertize of value of documents in archive is carried out:
1) after terms of temporary storage of archive documents, including the documents on staff which arrived in archive from liquidated organizations;
2) in case of receipt in archive of documents in the disorder condition;
3) in the presence in archive fund (archive funds) of the documents and cases which are not subject to storage (not having value, doublet or kopiyny documents, documents with the absorbed information in other documents and so on). In this case work is carried out, in a complex, that is on archive funds of higher body and the subordinated organizations, on archive funds of the homogeneous organizations which activities are connected with certain territory. At the same time it is established in what archive fund documents are left on the state storage.
For work with documents of volume, complex and several homogeneous funds working plans of conducting examination and approximate lists of documents, subjects and not subject to permanent storage are constituted. To document groups in lists explanations about structure and contents of the documents remaining on the state storage and on documents on this group which are selected to destruction are given;
4) in case of irretrievable export of archive documents abroad.
21. It is reasonable to carry out examination of value of documents in case of the description and conversion of inventories of cases of archive funds:
1) in the course of creation of headings of cases;
2) in the course of systematization of headings of cases in the corresponding archival inventory of cases.
22. Each storage unit (further - unit хр.) on paper basis it is looked through polistno, documentary photographs are checked, phonodocuments are listened, the cinema and video documents are looked through and listened on the bench or on the screen.
23. Allocation to destruction of documents with the repeating information is carried out only after reconciliation them with the documents left on the state storage. Except originals doublet copies of especially important documents, and also versions of documents in the presence of visas, resolutions, dung and changes of the text are in certain cases left on storage. The structure of doublet documents can be specified by the Public Records Office depending on requirements of their use.
24. The documents postponed during the period till 1917 inclusive to destruction are not selected. The personal records and documents of biographic nature completed in clerical work for 1956 inclusive are also not liable to destruction. Destruction of the documents postponed during the period from 1917 to 1956 is performed only in coordination with authorized body.
25. As a result of examination of value of the documents which arrived on storage in the disorder condition, the archive constitutes inventories of cases, documents of permanent storage according to appendices 1-9 to these rules, inventories of cases temporary (over 10 years) storage duration, inventories of cases on staff and the act of allocation to destruction of the documents which are not subject to storage. In these cases approval of inventories, the act of the organizations is not carried out.
26. Cases permanent and temporary (over 10 years) the storages which arrived in archive in the disorder condition before creation of the inventory are filed in firm cover from cardboard or intertwine taking into account possibility of free reading the text of all documents, dates, visas, the resolution and other marks in them. On cover of case the name of fondoobrazovatel, structural division, number (index) of case, case heading is specified, date put (volumes, parts), the number of sheets in case, case storage duration, the archive code of case.
The documents carried to objects of national property of the Republic of Kazakhstan and especially important documents are stored in firm folders with three valves and with ties or in cardboard cases (boxes or tubes).
27. The archive documents which are subject to write-off are written off and are subject to secondary conversion (as raw materials) according to Items 265-268 of these rules.
28. From the organizations sources of completing of archive the documents of National Archive Fund which are in state-owned property are accepted by archive after the terms of departmental storage established by regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Terms of departmental document storage of National Archive Fund are prolonged:
1) for sources of completing National, the central Public Records Offices of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Archive of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan - the solution of EPK of data of archives
2) for sources of completing of the special Public Records Office - the solution of EPK of this archive;
3) for sources of completing of other archives - the solution of EPK of local executive bodies.
Storage durations of documents of National Archive Fund in the non-state organizations are determined in the contract between archive and the owner of the specified documents.
29. Documents acceptance of National Archive Fund from sources of completing is performed by archive according to the scheduled plan which affirms management of archive in coordination with completing sources. Unplanned documents acceptance of National Archive Fund, and also archive documents which terms of temporary storage did not expire is performed in case of liquidation of source of completing or in case of threat of safety of archive documents.
At the request of sources of completing and in the presence of the free areas the archive can perform early documents acceptance of National Archive Fund, and also temporary storage of other archive documents on the basis of the agreement.
30. Archive documents are accepted in archive in the arranged condition with explanatory notes and insurance copies on especially important documents in case of their availability.
In case of acceptance of archive documents check of their physical, sanitary and hygienic, technical condition, and also verification of insurance copies on especially important documents and check of completeness of accounting documents are carried out.
Documents of National Archive Fund are accepted in archive according to the inventories of cases, documents approved by EPK according to appendices 2-9 to these rules, documents on staff - according to the inventories of cases, documents approved by EPK according to appendix 10 to these rules, archive documents with not expired terms of temporary storage - according to delivery inventories.
Acceptance of cases is made poyedinichno, especially valuable cases are accepted with their sheet check. In all copies of the inventory of cases, documents marks about acceptance of archive documents in archive become. In the absence of unit хр., the cases specified in the inventory, documents, in it new final entry is made. Numbers of the absent units хр. and absence reasons make a reservation in the delivery-acceptance certificate of documents for storage and in the reference attached to the act. The source of completing takes measures for search of the archive documents which did not arrive on storage. The lost authentic archive documents are replaced with their copies.
Acceptance of archive documents is drawn up by the delivery-acceptance certificate of documents for storage according to appendix 13 to these rules which is drawn up in duplicate. One copy remains in archive, another - in completing source. Together with archive documents three copies of the inventory of cases, documents are transferred to archive.
In case of the first acceptance of archive documents from source of completing also historical information about it and its fund which then is supplemented with data on changes in the name, functions, structure of source of completing (fondoobrazovatel) is accepted.
Acceptance of archive documents which terms of temporary storage did not expire is drawn up by the delivery-acceptance certificate of documents for storage and made according to the nomenclature of cases, in case of its absence - according to the delivery inventory constituted by the organization.
31. Documents from citizens arrive in archive and are included National Archive Fund according to the gift agreement, according to the will, according to the purchase and sale agreement, by a court decision.
Acceptance of the specified documents in archive is performed based on the solution of EPK of archive (local executive body) by results of consideration of the delivery or estimative inventory and the expert opinion and drawn up by the acceptance report on document storage of personal origin according to appendix 14 to these rules.
In case of the negative solution of question of acceptance or acquisition by archive of the specified archive documents, and also return by results of examination of value of their part from among being in archive, the statement of return of archive documents to the owner in duplicate according to appendix 15 to these rules is drawn up. One copy of the act remains in archive, another together with documents (their part) returns to the owner or the owner.
32. Audiovisual documents are accepted on storage in the following set - film documents (movies, special issues) - image negative, double negative (контратип), soundtrack negative, the magnetic original of soundtrack, the positive copy, magnetic soundtrack of noise and music, intermediate positive of the image (lavender), adjusting rollers and passports for color film documents (the incomplete set in exceptional cases is accepted), the reference copy, documentary photographs - negative, control photoprint or positive in the absence of negative, phonodocuments and video documents - the original and the copy.
At the same time the text accompanying documentation for film documents - editorial scripts, summaries, allowing certificates to the finished works, acts of technical condition, record of color and light passports, for documentary photographs - the summary, for phono and video documents - the accompanying documentation in the form of acts of technical condition, texts of performances, catalogs of phonograph records, lists of speakers, programs of the evenings, concerts, reviews, Articles and other materials directly related to the documents accepted in archive is accepted.
33. Scientific and technical documentation is accepted on storage according to the inventories constituted on the following groups - research, design, technological, project and estimate, patent and licensed, telemetric, cartographic, land management, forest management and other documentation on different data carriers.
34. Electronic documents are accepted on storage accompanied by the software allowing them to reproduce, and with necessary set of the accompanying documentation.
35. The documents created by archive as a result of initiative documentation of events of the present or the past (the questionnaire, the photo, record of memoirs, conversations, interview and so on), are included National Archive Fund and are included in the schedule of cases, documents which affirms EPK. Acceptance of the specified documents is drawn up by the delivery-acceptance certificate of documents for permanent storage.
36. Acceptance of classified documents from sources of completing of archive is performed according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the state secrets.
37. Acceptance of archive documents from the liquidated organizations which are sources of completing of archives is performed according to Items 29, of 31-33, 35 these rules.
The archive documents accepted by archive from the liquidated organization which was source of completing of archive are selected to destruction after fixed terms of storage. The archive documents having according to standard or industry lists storage duration marked of "EPK" are selected to destruction only after conducting examination them to value.
38. In case of liquidation of the organization which is not source of completing of archive, documents on staff in case of absence at the organization of the legal successor, are subject to acceptance in archive.
39. Transfer of the archive documents which are in state-owned property from one archive in another is performed based on the decision of the authorized body or local executive body approved with authorized body in connection with refining of profile of archive and also by results of examination of value of documents on staff.
By transfer the delivery-acceptance certificate of documents for storage in duplicate is drawn up, three copies of inventories of cases, documents, case of fund and leaf of fund are at the same time transferred.
40. The archive can be completed with the archive documents having scientific, cultural, historical or other value for Kazakhstan, being beyond its limits.
Acceptance of the archive documents received from abroad in archive is performed based on the contract between the owner or the owner of the specified documents and archive on sale, return, donation of authentic documents or their copies, exchange of copies of documents. The conclusion of the agreement is performed taking into account the legislation of the respective country.
In the agreement special conditions of use of the transferred archive documents make a reservation. Documents acceptance is drawn up by the delivery-acceptance certificate of documents for storage.
The archive documents which arrived from abroad in the form of originals or copies as originals, accepted on permanent storage in archive irrespective of their origin are included National Archive Fund and are subject to the state accounting.
41. The archive together with sources of completing of archive considers and prepares for approval by authorized body (local executive body) or approves according to the powers of the rule conferred to it on documentation and management of documentation, standard (approximate), individual nomenclatures of cases, regulations on archives and commissions of experts of sources of completing of archive, other legal and scientific and methodical documents on documentation and management of documentation, works of archives of the organizations.
The archive participates in work of TsEK, EK of sources of completing of archive. Sources of completing of archive - in work of EPK on the invitation of EPK of local executive body or archive.
The archive takes part in checks of condition of documentation and management of documentation, stores organization, completing, accounting and use of archive documents in the sources of completing of archive organized by authorized body, local executive body.
42. The archive within the powers conferred to it for the purpose of forming and ensuring safety of the documents of National Archive Fund which are on temporary storage performs interaction with office work, archive agencies and commissions of experts of sources of its completing.
43. For this purpose the archive renders to the specified services and the commissions the methodical and practical help, including on paid basis.
1) in the organization of documents in clerical work and forming of cases;
2) on selection of documents in structure of National Archive Fund and preparation them to transfer on permanent storage;
3) on streamlining of documents on staff;
4) on accounting of the documents of National Archive Fund which are on temporary storage;
5) on preparation of regulating and methodical documents (benefits) concerning clerical work and archiving;
6) on enhancement of work of office work and archive agencies, commissions of experts of sources of completing;
7) in creation and enhancement of explanatory notes to archive documents;
8) in increase in professional qualification of employees of the specified services.
44. In archive documents of National Archive Fund and other archive documents will be organized on historically and/or to the sets which are logically connected among themselves - to archive funds. In relation to some types of archive documents their not share organization according to Items 90-93 of these rules is allowed.
45. Types of archive funds:
1) the archive fund of the organization consisting of the archive documents formed in the course of its activities;
2) the joint archive fund consisting of the archive documents formed in the course of activities of two or more organizations, and also the citizens having among themselves historically and/or logically caused bonds:
for the organizations - uniformity and succession of activities, subordination, unity of object and time of activities, the location;
for citizens - family, professional, creative, business contacts;
3) the archive fund of personal origin consisting from formed in the course of life and activities of the certain citizen, family, the archive documents included in structure of National Archive Fund.
46. The archive collection which is set of the separate archive documents formed in activities of the different sources of completing of archive combined on one or several signs is equated to archive fund (thematic, nominal, object, author's, chronological, geographical and to others).
47. As a part of National Archive Fund especially important documents having the inherent cultural and historical and scientific value, special importance for society and the state and concerning which the specific mode of accounting, storage and use is set are selected.
48. As a part of especially important documents the documents carried to objects of national cultural property of the Republic of Kazakhstan, which do not have similar according to information containing in them and (or) their external signs irreplaceable are selected when losing from the point of view of their value and (or) avtografichnost.
49. Work on funding (determination, refining of share accessory of archive documents, including determination of legal independence of fondoobrazovatel and chronological framework of documents of fund, chronological borders of archive funds) is performed in the organizations sources of completing of archives (fondoobrazovatel) at clerical work stage in the course of forming of cases according to the nomenclature of cases and selection of documents for transfer for storage to archive, and also in archive - in case of the description of the archive documents accepted disorder, conversion of poorly constituted inventories, during creation of the joint archive funds and archive collections, funding error correction.
50. Data on belonging of documents to certain archive fund contain on case cover. If these data are not on cover or they raise doubts, then share accessory is established based on studying of the documents containing in case.
Share accessory of scientific and technical documentation is determined by the following signs:
1) research and technological - according to the name of developer taken from the title page;
2) design and project - on angular stamp on drawings, to the title page of textual records, application stamp, structure of the project or specification.
Scientific and technical documentation created by the organization-sorazrabotchikom of the project (subject) arrives on the state storage as a part of fund of the organization of the general designer (parent organization).
51. The archive documents which are entering belong to archive fund of that fondoobrazovatel who received them. Their share accessory is determined by the addressee, print of registration stamp, contents of documents, the resolution and mark on the direction of documents for execution.
The archive documents which are outgoing (leaves) belong to archive fund of that fondoobrazovatel who is their author. Their share accessory is determined by the name of the organization - the author which can be specified in the text, according to signatures, office work dung, contents of documents.
Archive documents of the internal address belong to archive fund of that fondoobrazovatel in which they are created. Their share accessory is determined by the name of the organization, signatures, content.
52. Business which were run consistently in two and more organizations are included archive fund of that organization in which they were finished with clerical work.
53. In case of reorganization or abolition (liquidation) of the organization with transfer of its functions of the newly created organization, the cases finished with production join in archive fund of the reorganized or abolished (liquidated) organization, and the pending cases submitted for the termination by production of the organization legal successor join in archive fund of the last.
54. When among documents of one archive fund mistakenly included documents of other archive funds are found, they are allocated and join documents of those archive funds which they treat.
55. From archive fund of personal origin archive documents of the organization are allocated and join the relevant archive fund under condition if this archive fund is stored in this archive and archive documents of the organization are not connected with activities of the citizen who formed archive fund of personal origin. Are not subject to allocation from archive fund of the citizen - the head and the member of the relevant public organizations archive documents of these public organizations.
56. The single archive fund with archive documents of the organization is constituted:
1) archive documents of the advisory advisory bodies created under the organization;
2) archive documents of temporary administrations of the organization which is in stage of bankruptcy and/or liquidation;
3) archive documents of primary public organizations created under the organization (except for the organizations of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union and the All-Union Leninist Young Communist League) existing before adoption of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on public associations;
4) archive documents of liquidation commission of the organization.
57. Archive documents of the affiliated organizations, constitute separate archive funds from documents of their main organizations irrespective of whether they are stored in one archive or different. Archive documents of representations and branches constitute single archive funds with archive documents of their main organizations if they are stored in one archive.
58. Archive documents of the public organization (trade-union and others) existing under the organization from the moment of registration of this public organization according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on public associations in case of their revenues to storage in archive constitute independent archive fund or join archive fund of the relevant organization, forming the joint archive fund.
59. The joint archive fund can be created from archive documents:
1) the organizations, homogeneous on purpose and functions, acting in certain territory.
2) the governing body and the organizations subordinated to it operating in certain territory.
3) the organizations combined by object of activities.
Such fund can be created from archive documents of the organization and documents of public organizations (trade-union, scientific and technical and another) which members are employees of this organization;
4) the organizations which were consistently replacing each other if functions of predecessors were fully or partially transferred and transferred them to successors, and also which forming of cases happened in the form of the continuous process which led to creation of the connected complex of documents which is not giving in to separation;
5) two or more archive funds of personal origin if physical persons are connected among themselves by close related, professional, creative, business relations.
The nedrobimost of documents of the specific funds which were its part shall be condition for creation of the joint archive fund.
60. The archive documents created in archive fund, the joint archive fund are not subject to refunding. Refunding of archive documents is allowed in exceptional cases, in case of detection of the errors of funding complicating search of archive documents and only in those cases if documents of fund are not introduced for scientific use.
The archive collection can be perefondirovana by distribution of its documents in the relevant funds without prejudice to accounting. Historically developed archive collection arrived from other archive from the organization or the citizen, is not subject to refunding.
61. The official name of the corresponding fondoobrazovatel with indication of its form of business, subordination, all renaming in the chronological sequence, and also locations is appropriated to each archive fund of the organization.
62. The name of the joint archive fund can consist:
1) from the generalized name of the archive funds included in it;
2) from the name of governing body and the generalized name of the organizations subordinated to it;
3) from transfer of names of the organizations replacing each other;
4) from the last name of the organization, with addition "and her predecessors".
Specific names of all organizations which documents were included into the joint archive fund are provided in accounting documents.
63. In the name of archive fund its chronological borders are specified.
64. In the name of archive collection the sign (signs) of combination of documents, and in case of need her originator (physical person or legal entity) is reflected.
65. Depending on time of education and legal status of source of completing (fondoobrazovatel) its archive documents are accepted in archive or as the proceeding part of already available archive fund or as new archive fund.
66. Due to the adoption of constitutions of the Republic of Kazakhstan in 1993 and 1995 and other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) archive funds are subject to closing:
Supreme Council of the Kazakh SSR (Supreme Council of the Republic of Kazakhstan);
Council of Ministers of the Kazakh SSR (Republic of Kazakhstan);
other state bodies of the Kazakh SSR, (Republic of Kazakhstan) existing before adoption of the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan (1993);
local councils of People's Deputies and their executive committees, and also presidiums of executive committees. Documents of presidiums of executive committees join in funds of local councils in the inventory of executive committees;
2) new archive funds are formed:
President of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Documents of its two chambers - the Majilis of Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Senate of Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan constitute two archive funds;
Constitutional court of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
Supreme Court of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
Supreme Arbitration Court of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
Constitutional Council of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
The supreme Judicial Council of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
Prosecutor General's Office of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
Calculating committee on control of execution of the republican budget;
National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
Central Election Commission of the Republic of Kazakhstan, local electoral commissions;
The Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Kazakhstan (The government of the Republic of Kazakhstan since 1995);
central executive bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan and their departments;
heads of administrations (rural, settlement since 1994, regional, district, city since 1992) and akims (since 1995) areas, (the cities of republican value, the capital), areas (the cities of regional value), areas in the cities, the cities of district value, settlements, auls (villages), aulny (rural) districts and their devices;
Maslikhats of areas (cities of republican value, capital), areas (cities of regional value) and their devices. Documents the maslikhat meetings of the elite according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About representative local and executive bodies", constitutes single fund and the single inventory;
3) is constituted by single archive funds, the following archive documents:
industry managements and departments of executive committees of councils of People's Deputies of areas (the cities of republican value, the capital), areas (the cities of regional value), areas in the cities, the cities of district value of the Kazakh SSR and relevant organs of public administration of the Republic of Kazakhstan of the period of independence if their tasks and functions were left without change.
In this case creation of the joint archive fund is possible. Documents of relevant organs of public administration of the period of independence join in the joint archive fund the independent inventory. To each inventory of cases of permanent storage the title page and the preface is constituted. Inventories of cases on staff in certain cases proceed;
judicial bodies and prosecutor's offices of areas (cities of republican value, capital), districts of the Kazakh SSR, and relevant organs of judicial authority and prosecutor's offices of the Republic of Kazakhstan of the period of independence.
67. Due to the transformation of local representative and executive bodies (their consolidation, separation, and also change of the status of administrative and territorial unit) new archive funds constitute archive documents of the created bodies of local public administration.
68. Renaming or change of administrative borders is not the basis for creation of new archive funds from archive documents of relevant organs of local public administration and others the organization, located in this territory.
69. By reorganization (liquidation) of the organization new archive funds are created in cases:
1) changes of purpose, profile of activities and functions of the organization.
If based on governing body the organization which is engaged directly in production is created, then its documents constitute new archive fund. Also it is necessary to arrive when the production organization is transformed to managerial body.
In case of basic change of competence and functions of the organization and creation on its base of the new organization its documents constitute new archive fund;
2) transformations of the organization with change of pattern of ownership of property of the organization (privatization, incorporating, nationalization and so forth).
From archive documents of the state organization which underwent to transformation with change of pattern of ownership of property of the organization, and archive documents of again arisen organization(s) - the legal successor(s) forming of the joint archive fund in case of transfer according to the agreement (agreement) of archive documents of the organization(s) - the legal successor(s) in state-owned property or on storage in archive is allowed. In this case their documents join separate inventories.
To inventories of such fund single title pages and prefaces are constituted. Documents on staff in these funds continue the previous inventories of cases on staff;
3) in case of liquidation of the organization with transfer of all either parts of its function new or to several newly created organizations documents of each new organization constitute new archive funds.
70. Liquidation of the organization means the termination of its activities without transition of the rights and obligations according to the procedure of legal succession to other organizations. In connection therewith factor documents of liquidated organization constitute separate archive fund.
71. Is not the basis for creation of new archive fund:
1) expansion or narrowing of territorial borders of activities or functions of the organization;
2) allocation from the organization of one or several new organizations with transfer of separate functions of the first organization by it;
3) the change of subordination of the organization, its structure, renaming or modification of the name which are not followed by change of initial functions;
4) change of the founder(s) of the organization, without change of pattern of ownership of property of this organization;
5) transformation of public institution to the state company and vice versa.
Transformation of the state company founded on the right of economic maintaining in the state company founded on the right of operational management (the state company) and vice versa is not the basis for separation of documents into separate archive funds.
Documents of the state companies and public institutions if the companies (organization) continue the activities after 1991 as state, constitute single archive fund;
6) transition of the organization from republican property in utility and vice versa.
72. Chronological borders of archive fund are:
1) archive fund of the organization - the official dates of their education (registration) and liquidation established on the basis of regulatory legal acts. In the presence of several regulatory legal acts date of the earliest of them is accepted to date of creation of the organization;
2) the joint archive fund - date of creation (registration) of the earliest and liquidation of the latest organization activity on time which documents were part of the joint archive fund;
3) archive fund of personal origin - birth date and the death of the citizen, family members or sort (by analogy with the joint archive fund);
4) archive collection - date of the earliest and latest document.
732. Chronological borders of archive fund can not match with extreme dates of the archive documents constituting it:
- in connection with possible lack of archive documents of the initial and/or completing organization activity stages, inclusion in structure of fund of earlier archive documents transferred for completion by production put 1) in fund of the organization predecessor of the organization;
2) in fund of personal origin - at the expense of the documents collected by fondoobrazovatel, holding memorable and anniversary actions and others.
74. Within archive fund archive documents will be organized on unit хр. also are systematized according to the scheme of systematization (the nomenclature of cases) which is the basis for their internal organization and is fixed by the inventory (inventories) of cases, documents.
75. Systematization of unit хр. within archive fund for Sections (subsections) of the scheme of systematization it is carried out taking into account one or several following signs:
1) structural (according to unit accessory хр. to structural divisions);
2) chronological (on the periods or dates to which units хр belong.);
3) functional, industry, thematic, subject вопросного (taking into account functions of the organization, subjects or questions which content of unit хр concerns.);
4) nominal (in office work form - to types and kinds of documents);
5) correspondent (on the organizations and persons with whom as a result of correspondence units хр were formed.);
6) geographical (according to certain territories, settlements and other geographical objects with which contents of documents, their authors, correspondents are connected);
7) author's (according to names of the organizations or surnames of persons who are authors of documents).
76. The combination of structural and chronological signs gives two versions of the scheme of systematization - chronological and structural and structural and chronological.
77. The chronological block diagram of systematization is applied in relation to funds of operational entity (considering further replenishment of documents of these archive funds) and liquidated organizations with often changing structure.
In case of systematization according to this scheme of unit хр. are grouped in archive fund, first of all, in time of their creation (by years, the periods), and within each chronological group - on structural divisions of the organization.
78. The structural and chronological scheme of systematization is applied in relation to funds of the organizations which had stable structure which changes happened seldom, and also in case of systematization of unit хр. liquidated organizations.
In case of systematization according to this scheme of unit хр. are grouped in structural divisions of fondoobrazovatel, and within each structural group - in time of forming of unit хр.
79. Chronological and functional or functional and chronological schemes of systematization are applied in relation to funds of the organizations with often changing structure or not having it.
In case of systematization of unit хр. according to the chronological function chart their group occurs on chronological sign in the beginning, and then on functions (types, the directions) of activities of fondoobrazovatel. At the same time subgroups of cases are located taking into account the importance of functions of the organizations (management, planning, financing, accounting and the reporting, supply and sale, personnel and so on).
In case of systematization of unit хр. according to the functional and chronological scheme they are grouped in functions of activities of fondoobrazovatel in the beginning, and then in chronological sign.
80. Chronological and thematic or thematic and chronological schemes of systematization of unit хр. are applied in relation to small archive funds, and also separate collections on amount. In the first case of unit хр. are located at first on chronology, and in every year on separate subjects (questions) depending on their importance, in the second case of unit хр. at first are grouped in subjects (questions), and then in each subject on chronology.
81. Chronological and nominal and nominal and chronological schemes are applied to systematization of unit хр. archive funds of the unstructured organizations - at first on chronology, in every year by unit types хр. or at first by unit types хр. (orders, protocols, plans and others) and in each type on chronology.
82. In case of systematization of unit хр. audiovisual and electronic documentation it is in addition used object and format signs.
83. Unit хр. are grouped consistently in signs which application is the most reasonable for all or separate groups of archive documents of archive fund.
84. Documents on staff, scientific and technical documentation in archive funds of the research organizations, manuscripts in publishing houses, stories of diseases in the medical organizations, acts of checks in funds of regulatory authorities are selected in special groups and systematized separately from managerial documentation.
85. Archive documents of personal origin are systematized according to the scheme of systematization developed by archive.
In archive fund of family on the first place archive documents of the most famous citizen are taken out, then - archive documents of family members according to the procedure of relationship degree.
86. Unit хр. in the joint archive fund, are located on the importance of fondoobrazovatel, on chronology of their creation, alphabetically names. For archive funds of the same organizations the general scheme of systematization is used.
87. Within archive collection archive documents of one type (version) are grouped in author's sign with arrangement of groups of unit хр. in alphabetical order names of the organizations or surnames of citizens. Within the archive collection created on thematic sign, the group of archive documents is carried out on the subjects or questions located according to the procedure of their importance or chronology.
88. According to the scheme of systematization of unit хр. are grouped in the following procedure:
1) unit хр. treat that year in which they are begun with clerical work or in which arrived in this organization (structural division) from other organization (structural division) for production continuation;
2) unit хр., the containing plans, reports, estimates and materials to them belong to that year on which or for which they are constituted, irrespective of date of their creation, long-term plans belong to initial year of their action, and reports for these years - by last year of the accounting period;
3) unit хр., begun with clerical work in one division and transferred for continuation to other division, treat that division in which they were complete;
4) within year or the chronological period of unit хр. are located on the importance of functions of the organization (or - according to the procedure of the importance and logical interrelation of types and kinds of documents);
5) unit хр., the representing personal records, are systematized by years of dismissal and the alphabet of surnames.
89. Unit хр. within the last (completing) steps of systematization are distributed on their importance or chronology.
90. Electronic documents are systematized by types of data carriers (magnetic tapes, laser and hard drives, compact disks, diskettes), in types - on formats of submission of information, and further - on nature of the fixed information.
91. Not share organization of archive documents - the organization of the different sources of completing of audiovisual documents (film photophono and video documents) created in activities for their types, one or several external signs (to chromaticity, data carrier material, its format, system of record of sound information and others).
92. Film documents and video documents are systematized:
1) by types - the movies, special issues, newsreels separate film and teleplots;
2) by years of release of movies, special issues, newsreels; to production numbers separate film and teleplots;
3) to accounting units (sets) (further - unit уч.);
4) chromaticity (color, black-and-white);
5) to film format (8 millimeters (further - mm), 16 mm, 35 mm, 70 mm and others).
For unit уч. film documents part of unit хр is accepted., one or several units хр. with record of certain movie, the special issue, newsreel separate film and teleplot.
For unit хр. film documents physically isolated roll of film or magnetic tape with record of graphic and/or sound information is accepted.
Unit хр. are located on set elements, and in them - in the order of numbers of parts of the film document.
The set of the film document consists of the original and copies relating to one movie, special issue, newsreel film and to teleplot.
On film documents and video documents of certain type the separate inventory is constituted.
93. Documentary photographs are systematized by types:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.
The document ceased to be valid since September 1, 2018 according to Item 1 of the Order of the deputy. The Minister for Culture and Sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 27, 2018 No. 176