of April 12, 2015 No. 72
About the government budget for 2015
This organic law is adopted based on provisions of article 106-1 of the Constitution by acceptance on itself the Government of responsibility to Parliament.
Art. 1. – (1) the Government budget for 2015 affirms according to the income in the amount 29 152 350,6 thousand lei, on expenses as the amount 32 724 705,7 thousand lei, with deficit in the amount 3 572 355,1 thousand lei.
(2) the Code of the government budget according to the income, expenses, deficit and sources of financing is provided in appendix 1.
(3) Limits of expenses of the public bodies financed from the government budget are provided in appendix 2. The transfers of special purpose provided in appendix 4, will be distributed monthly and to be allocated in accordance with the established procedure with the Ministry of Finance.
Art. 2. – The following assignments affirm as budgets of separate central public bodies:
(1) in the budget of the Ministry of Agriculture and food industry:
1) for fund of subsidizing of agricultural producers – in the amount of the 610th 000, thousands of lei, from them 110 000,0 thousand lei according to the scheme of the European commission on industry financial support "Economic incentives in the rural zone". These means will be used in the following directions:
a) increase in competitiveness of the agrofood sector due to restructuring and upgrade for:
- productions of vegetables and fruit in the closed soil (winter greenhouses, sunbeds);
- creations, updates and raskorchevka of long-term plantings, including grape and fruit plantings;
- acquisitions of agricultural machinery and special agricultural equipment;
- use and technological re-equipment of livestock farms;
- acquisitions of breeding animals;
- developments of infrastructure of postharvest processing and conversion;
- simplification of access to the financial markets and production factors for agricultural producers, including crediting of agricultural producers by commercial banks and non-bank financial institutions;
- stimulations of the mechanism of insurance of industrial hazards in agricultural industry;
- stimulations of education and functioning of groups of agricultural producers;
b) ensuring steady management of natural resources for:
- consolidations of lands;
- acquisitions of the equipment for irrigation;
- compensations of energy costs on irrigation;
- acquisitions of the equipment no-till, mini-till;
c) increase in investments into physical infrastructure and infrastructure of services in the rural zone, including in infrastructure of the agricultural enterprises located behind line of the settlement.
The procedure for distribution of fund of subsidizing of agricultural producers is established in the provision approved by the Government;
2) for financial support of agricultural producers for the purpose of decrease in negative impact as a result of the restrictions introduced by the Russian Federation – 179 490,0 thousand lei at the expense of the loan provided by the World Bank within the Competitive Agricultural Industry Project;
(2) in the budget of the Ministry of Regional Development and Construction for National Regional Development Fund – in the amount 169 900,0 thousand lei;
(3) in the budget of the Ministry of Labour, Social Protection and Family:
1) on partial compensation of the fees of compulsory national social insurance paid by the organizations and the companies of Society of blind people of Moldova – in 670,5 amount thousand lei, Associations of deafs of the Republic of Moldova – in 402,8 amount thousand lei and Society of disabled people of the Republic of Moldova – in 215,0 amount thousand lei;
2) on acquisition of the equipment and raw materials for the companies of Society of blind people of Moldova – in 878,4 amount thousand lei, Associations of deafs of the Republic of Moldova – in 644,4 amount thousand lei and Society of disabled people of the Republic of Moldova – in 1136,1 amount thousand lei;
3) for payment of deafs of the Republic of Moldova by Association of the services of sign language translation provided by translators at the request of deaf, mute or deaf-and-dumb, – in 200,0 amount thousand lei;
(4) in the budget of the Ministry of Culture on support of cultural projects / programs of public associations – in the amount 4 064,7 thousand lei and on support of activities of the theatrical and concert organizations – in the amount 112 623,7 thousand lei;
(5) in the budget of the Ministry of Economics:
1) for Fund of energy efficiency – in the amount 50 000,0 thousand lei;
2) for completion of works on construction of the building of engineering college in Streshen, Ulitsa V. Kresesku, 1, – in 7900,0 amount thousand lei;
(6) on financing of the capital investments, according to appendix 3.
Art. 3. – Approve in the government budget of assignment for:
(1) transfers in other budgets and funds:
1) in the budget of the national social insurance – in the amount of 4 431 899,0 thousand lei, including on social payments – 2 200 271,7 thousand lei, financial support of certain receivers of pensions and social benefits – 1 168 811,5 thousand lei and for covering of budget deficit of the national social insurance – 1 062 815,8 thousand lei;
2) in funds of compulsory medical insurance – in the amount 2 319 521,0 thousand lei, including for insurance of separate categories of citizens, according to the legislation, – 2 235 237,3 thousand lei, for accomplishment of national programs in the field of health care – 36 033,7 thousand lei and at the expense of loan "Upgrade of the health care sector" provided by the World Bank – 48 250,0 thousand lei;
3) in budgets of administrative and territorial units – in the amount 7 414 234,2 thousand lei which distribution is provided in appendix 4 to this law;
(2) works on reconstruction and equipment of the organizations of the primary and general education subordinated to local authorities of the public power, – in the amount 32 754,2 thousand lei at the expense of the loan provided by the World Bank within the Reform in Education project for which the Ministry of Public Education will act as the investor. Distribution of these assignments and establishment of obligations of the parties performs the Government;
(3) payments of fees in the international organizations which member the Republic of Moldova is, – in the amount 64 526,2 thousand lei and on activities for reintegration of the country – in 7000,0 amount thousand lei. Distribution of assignments on receivers is performed by the Government.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.