of February 3, 2015 No. 59
About approval of Rules of conducting energy examination
According to the subitem 15) article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 9, 2004 "About power industry" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of conducting energy examination.
2. To provide to department of power industry of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) the direction on official publication of this order within ten calendar days after its state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on official Internet resource of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet portal of state bodies;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Department of legal service of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 2) and 3) of this Item.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising Vice-Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
B. School student
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 3, 2015 No. 59
1. These rules of conducting energy examination (further - Rules) are developed according to the subitem 15) of article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About power industry" (further - the Law) and determine procedure for conducting energy examination.
2. In these rules the following basic concepts are used:
1) transfer of heat energy - the transportation service of heat energy on thermal networks rendered by the power transferring organizations according to the signed agreements;
2) the inspected organization - the physical person or legal entity which signed the agreement with the expert organization on conducting energy examination;
3) the expert organization - the legal entity performing activities for conducting energy examination according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) the consumer - the physical person or legal entity consuming electrical and (or) heat energy on the basis of the agreement;
5) electroinstallations - set of the machines, devices, lines and the service equipment (together with constructions and rooms, in which they are established) intended for production, transformation, transformation, transfer, distribution of electrical energy and its transformation to other type of energy;
6) energy examination - the expertize which is carried out in the field of power industry on compliance to regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the operating objects, projects of the reconstructed, modernized and again under construction objects in the field of power industry, and also in case of investigation of technology violations and industrial traumatism on them according to the rules approved by authorized body.
3. Energy expertize is carried out by the expert organizations according to categories 1, of 2, 3 determined requirements to the expert organizations for implementation of energy examination approved by the order of the Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 24, 2016 No. 218 (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts for No. 13840):
1) the expert organizations of 1 category carry out energy expertize of the power making, power transferring organizations and consumers of electrical and heat energy;
2) the expert organizations 2 categories carry out energy expertize of consumers of electrical and heat energy with the attached capacity of electrical units to the 500th kilovoltampere (further - kVA) and (or) thermal installations to 1 Gigakallory / hour (further - Gcal/hour);
3) the expert organizations 3 categories carry out energy expertize of consumers of electrical and heat energy with the attached capacity of electrical units to 100 kVA and (or) thermal installations to 1 Gcal/hour.
4. Energy expertize is carried out based on the agreement signed between expert and the inspected organizations on conducting energy examination.
5. At the request of state body on the state energy supervision and control energy expertize is carried out in the following cases:
1) in case of investigation of technology violations and accidents on the energy equipment in power plants, power and thermal networks, and also in cases of industrial traumatism on them;
2) in case of technology violation - the refusal of the I degree according to the procedure established by authorized body according to the subitem 32) of article 5 of the Law, more than two times within two months on the same equipment;
3) in case of increase in specific consumption of conditional fuel at production of electrical and heat energy or costs of energy resources at own needs.
7. By results of the carried-out energy expertize the expert opinion in which motivated, valid and complete conclusions of experts in subject of conducting examination are reflected is constituted.
8. The text of the conclusion of energy examination consists of the introductory, stating and final parts.
9. Introductory part of the conclusion of energy examination contains data on the place and date of creation of the document, full name of the ekspertiruyemy organization, position, surname and initials of her head, the name and time of conducting energy examination, and also the list of the inspected equipment of energy object.
10. In narrative recitals of the conclusion of energy examination actual state of the inspected equipment and energy object, information on the violations and shortcomings revealed by the expert organization and eliminated during expert works are reflected.
11. In final part actions for elimination of the revealed discrepancies to requirements of regulatory legal acts in the field of power industry with reference to specific Item of regulatory legal act are stated.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.