of April 25, 2015 No. 61
About establishment of the list of medical contraindications to training of the foreign citizens and stateless persons arriving to training to the Republic of Belarus
Based on part four of Item 6 of Regulations of Admission of persons for receipt of the higher education of the I step and part four of Item 6 of Regulations of Admission of the faces for receipt of secondary vocational education approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of February 7, 2006 No. 80 "About Regulations of Admission of persons for receipt of the higher education of the I step and secondary vocational education" of subitem 8.88 of Item 8 and subitem 9.1 of Item 9 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of October 28, 2011 No. 1446 "About some questions of the Ministry of Health and measures for implementation of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of August 11, 2011 No. 360" the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Establish the list of medical contraindications to training of the foreign citizens and stateless persons arriving to training to the Republic of Belarus according to appendix.
First Deputy Minister
It is approved
Minister of Education of the Republic of Belarus
April 25, 2015
M. A. Zhuravkov
to the Resolution of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus of April 25, 2015 No. 61
1. Infections, sexually transmitted (syphilis, gonorrhea).
2. Active tuberculosis of various bodies and systems.
6. Hemorrhagic fevers of Lass, Marburg, Ebola.
7. Pulmonary heart failure of any etiology of III stage.
8. Chronic heart failure of any etiology of the II B, III stage.
9. Chronic diseases of kidneys with the phenomena of intermittiruyushchy and terminal renal failure.
10. Cirrhosis in terminal stage.
11. The diabetes of the I type complicated by diabetic nephropathy with the phenomena of intermittiruyushchy and terminal renal failure.
12. Sharp leukoses, chronic leukoses, aplastic anemia in stage of debut or recurrence.
14. Mental disturbances owing to damage or dysfunction of brain or owing to the physical disease which is followed by psychotic manifestations (hallucinatory, crazy (shizofrenopodobny), catatonic, affective).
15. Frustration of the personality and behavior owing to disease, damages or dysfunctions of brain with the expressed and permanent violations of memory, intelligence and behavior (organic frustration of the personality, organic psychosyndrome, organic amnestichesky syndrome).
16. Mental and behavioural disturbances owing to the use of psychoactive agents (syndrome of dependence on psychoactive agents, psychotic frustration owing to the use of psychoactive agents, amnestichesky syndrome, residual psychotic frustration).
17. Schizophrenia with continuous type of current in the presence of the expressed and permanent changes of the personality and behavior.
18. Chronic crazy frustration.
19. Sharp and tranzitorny psychotic frustration.
20. Affective frustration (bipolar affective disorder, rekkurentny affective frustration with frequent and expressed maniacal and (or) depressive (moderate, heavy depressive episode) conditions.
21. Intellectual backwardness.
22. Epilepsy with frequent generalized (convulsive and bessudorozhny), the partial, not classified attacks, and also twilight conditions, heavy disforiya and (or) psychotic frustration, intellectual mnesticheskimi violations and (or) the expressed change of the personality.
23. Heavy, chronic, often recidivous, invalidiziruyushchy diseases of skin (akantolitichesky, resistant to therapy puzyrchatka, skin lymphoma with bystry progression, leprosy).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.