Approved by the Order of the Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 30, 2014 No. 351
Rules of ensuring industrial safety for hazardous production facilities of coal mines
1. These rules of ensuring industrial safety (further – Rules) are developed for hazardous production facilities of coal mines according to the subitem 94) of Item 16 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 23, 2020 No. 701 and determine procedure for ensuring industrial safety for hazardous production facilities of coal mines (further – the mine).
2. In mines the site of ventilation and safe engineering will be organized (further - VTB). The number of mine foremen of the site of VTB, their right, obligation and responsibility are established by the regulations on production supervision for VTB sites approved by the head of the organization of the subsoil user.
As a part of the site of VTB the group on management of airing and maintaining ventilating documentation in system of the automated site workplace of VTB will be organized (further - automated workplace of VTB).
The automated workplace group of VTB consists of the head who is one of deputies or assistants to the yard foreman of VTB, mine foremen for production of measurements of aerodynamic parameters of excavations, the analysis of the entered information and maintaining ventilating documentation. The number of the automated workplace group of VTB is determined by the yard foreman of VTB, approved with the technical lead, and affirms the head of the mine depending on topology of specific ventilating network, amount of tool measurements and intensity of conducting clearing and preparatory work. At the same time according to technology of carrying out tool measurements the minimum number of group constitutes at least three people.
Documentation of the site of VTB is kept in the automated workplace system of VTB according to the Instruction developed and approved by the organization in coordination with authorized body in the field of industrial safety.
3. Acceptance for operation of the new and reconstructed mines, the horizons, blocks, panels, extraction sites of preparatory developments and clearing faces, after repeated cutting, including in case of implementation of new technology and other hazardous production facilities, is made by the commission appointed by the head of the mine and representatives of the subsoil user, professional rescue services in the field of industrial safety (further – PASS OPB).
4. The works connected with construction, operation, expansion, reconstruction, upgrade, preservation and liquidation of hazardous production facilities of coal mines are performed according to the project documentation and the plan of mining operations.
5. Preparation of extraction sites (blocks, panels) is carried out as with leaving of tselik of coal between extraction sites, and according to the bestselikovy scheme depending on mining-and-geological conditions, the accepted technology and mechanization of dredging of coal, in case of observance of requirements of these rules, on ensuring steady airing of excavations, preventions of sudden emissions of coal and gas and spontaneous ignition of coal, safety of project sections of developments, adjacent to clearing face, based on technology schemes of preparation and working off of high-gas-bearing, vybrosoopasny and flammable coal layers. Dredging of coal on extraction sites, carrying out and capital repairs of excavations are performed according to the passports constituted according to projects of mines, installation and operation of mechanisms - according to schemes of the organization of the manufacturer.
For each extraction site the passport of extraction sites, carrying out and fixtures of underground developments is constituted and is the single technology document for the entire period of its working off. For each preparatory development and the camera which are carried out out of the extraction site the separate passport of extraction sites, carrying out and fixtures of underground developments is constituted.
The passport of extraction sites, carrying out and fixtures of underground developments consists of graphical part and the explanatory note, is constituted according to the Instruction developed and approved by the organization in coordination with authorized body in the field of industrial safety.
6. Technical documentation in the mine is kept according to requirements of industrial safety.
Maintaining technological documentation with use of the automated workplaces or specialized program complexes in case of observance of the following requirements is allowed:
1) additional training of specialists and heads in use of the automated workplaces or specialized program complexes;
2) providing places and storage durations of the output documents similar with the provided regular procedure for maintaining documentation;
3) the software applied in the field of safety of conducting mining operations are provided with permanent monitoring of working capacity and compliance to regulating documents.
7. Antiemergency protection of mines provides prevention of possible accidents, timely information on emergence of signs of accident and inclusion of all means of its localization and liquidation.
For the purpose of check of readiness for liquidation of emergency situations in the mine educational alarms and antiemergency trainings according to the plan, approved as the head of the organization are annually carried out.
8. The distance to the most remote excavations of the under construction, reconstructed and operating mines shall be such that in case of accident time of exit of people from these developments to the safe place determined by the liquidation plan of accidents did not exceed time of action of self-rescuers and did not constitute more than one hour.
9. All mines in the period of construction, reconstruction, operation, preservation and liquidation are serviced by PASS OPB based on the signed agreement or creation of object PASS OPB.
The coal mines conducting underground mining operations are equipped with watch systems behind personnel, notifications about accidents, positioning and search of personnel, the direct telephone and duplicating it alternative link with the servicing PASS OPB.
10. For the purpose of planning and implementation of actions for localization and liquidation of possible accidents and their effects in each mine the liquidation plan of accidents (further – PLA) according to the Instruction developed and approved by the organization in coordination with authorized body in the field of industrial safety is developed.
PLA is constituted for each coal mine, and also for driving, the equipment and armirovka of the trunks built separately by contract organizations or the mine.
PLA is developed as a part of operational and graphical parts, appendices to them.
PLA is developed for 6 months by the technical lead of the mine and the commander of platoon of PASS OPB. Compliance of PLA to actual position in the mine is confirmed by the signature of the representative of group on scheduled maintenance of PASS OPB.
PLA is approved with the commander of group of PASS OPB and affirms (technical) head of the organization or his deputy not later than 15 calendar days before its commissioning. In particular cases (availability of the endogenous fires, active oxidizing processes, commissioning or conclusion from operation of trunks, fans of the main airing) prolongation of the action which is earlier entered by PLA for the term of no more than two months is allowed. Permission to prolongation is issued (technical) head of the organization after approval of the commander of group of PASS OPB.
In case of input new or liquidations of the fulfilled sites and developments, in case of change of the scheme of ventilation or ways of conclusion of people from the mine, in case of change of other actions of the plan, the technical lead of the mine within a day brings, and approves the relevant amendments and amendments to the plan with the commander of group. Amendments and amendments are drafted by the technical lead of the mine together with the commander of platoon and the representative of the commander of group on scheduled maintenance of PASS OPB.
In case of not introduction of necessary changes in PLA or detection of discrepancy to its actual position in the mine, the commander of group of PASS OPB or its deputy removes the signature about approval of PLA.
The commander of group of PASS OPB in writing informs of removal of the signature (technical) head of the mine, the technical lead of the organization and territorial subdivision of authorized body in the field of industrial safety.
Compliance of the liquidation plan of accidents to actual position is established during scheduled maintenance by employees of group of PASS OPB by results of whom acts are drawn up and are considered at meeting in case of the technical lead of the mine. By results of meeting the protocol which is signed by the technical lead of the mine, by the representative of group on scheduled maintenance and the commander of the platoon servicing the mine is constituted and put to PLA, and acts are stored on VTB site during the entire period of action of PLA.
PLA are covered all operating developments of the mine and the superficial objects having direct aerodynamic connection with underground developments.
Descent to the mine of the workers who are not informed of the liquidation plan of accidents and not knowing that its part which belongs to the place of their work and ways of movement is not allowed.
In the absence of the approved liquidation plan of accidents or PASS OPB mismatch. the plan in general or its separate line items is not assumed conducting works, except those which are connected with elimination of violations.
For performance of works in initial stage of accident in each PLA mine provides arrangement of actions of the personnel of the mine trained to actions during initial stage of accident.
11. For accomplishment of mine-rescue works in initial stage of accident in each PLA mine arrangement of action of the personnel of the mine trained in carrying out wrecking is provided.
12. In the mine time keeping all gone down and left (left) of it, and also all workers of workshops and sites of superficial complex is kept. Responsibility for its organization is conferred on the head of the mine who establishes procedure for identification timely not left (not left) from mine workers and takes measures for their search.
13. Going down to the mine the isolating self-rescuers, except for PASS OPB are issued to all when conducting emergency works. Descent to the mine, movement on developments, stay on workplaces without the isolating self-rescuer is not allowed.
The individual isolating self-rescuer is assigned to each underground worker of the mine. The number of the isolating self-rescuers in the mine is provided 10 percent more payroll of the workers occupied at underground works.
In mines with the remote work locations from exit in case of accidents to which safe place is not provided with time of protective action of the self-rescuer switching Items will be organized (no more than one along the line) or group portable or stationary means of self-rescuing which arrangement is approved with PASS OPB are established.
On route from the place of possible accident to the safe place determined by the liquidation plan of accidents on which it is necessary to spend more than 90 total percent of time of action of the self-rescuer before approval of the liquidation plan of accidents of PASS OPB, once in 6 months is carried out control withdrawal of group of the workers and persons of control included in self-rescuers (working or educational).
Appearance and hermeticity of the self-rescuers who are in lamp is checked monthly, and the self-rescuers who are in switching Items in the mine - at least once in 6 months by persons of control of the site of VTB of the mine with participation of the representative of PASS OPB.
14. Descent to the mine, movement of people on developments, and also conducting works without operational accumulator lamp and necessary individual protection equipment is not allowed.
The number of operational accumulator lamps in lamp, including lamps with the built-in signaling devices of methane shall be 10 percent more than list number of underground workers.
15. Changes of factory design of machines, the equipment, devices, schemes of management and protection, software products and technologies without approval of the manufacturer (developer) are not allowed.
16. Moving parts of the equipment if they represent danger sources, are protected, except for parts which barrier is impossible because of their functional purpose (working bodies of bottomhole machines, conveyor lines, rollers, traction chains).
If machines or their executive bodies cannot be protected (portable machines, conveyors, delivery roads, pushers, shunting winches), the precautionary alarm system about launch of the machine is provided in work, means of stop and disconnection from power sources.
The prestarting sound warning signal shall be heard on all zone dangerous to people.
17. All workers of mines undergo preliminary (in case of revenues to work) and periodic (during all labor activity) medical examinations, and personnel which actions can lead also prereplaceable medical examination to emergence of accidents or injury rate.
In case of evasion of the worker from medical examination or failure to carry out of recommendations about results of the conducted physical examination by it the head of the mine does not allow the worker to accomplishment of labor obligations by it.
In case of systematic failure to carry out of instructions about passing of medical examination or recommendations of medical institution with the worker the employment contract (contract) is terminated.
18. The specialists having higher education and length of service on executive positions in the organization corresponding to profile at least 5 years are appointed heads of the mine.
19. - chief engineers of mines workers (specialists) having higher education are appointed technical leads. Length of service on executive positions in the organization corresponding to profile at least 5 years.
20. To work in clearing and preparatory faces on the layers dangerous on sudden emissions of coal, breed and gas, the workers having length of service in mines at least one year, who were trained according to the program of safe conducting mining operations on vybrosoopasny layers are allowed.
21. To positions of technical leads - chief engineers of the mines dangerous on sudden emissions of coal and gas, the specialists according to Item 19 of these rules and having work experience on the leading and engineering positions at underground works at least 5 years, including at least 3 years in the mines dangerous on sudden emissions of coal and gas are appointed.
22. The heads and specialists of the mine ensuring safety and labor protection designate persons having higher education and length of service in the specialty on positions in the field of safety and labor protection at least 3 years.
23. Preparation, retraining of heads, specialists of mines concerning industrial safety is carried out according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of civil protection.
24. Preparation concerning industrial safety of the workers arriving on the mine, the students and pupils directed to work practice, and also workers of the third parties performing works in the mine includes induction, primary instructing on workplace, special types of training (sudden emissions, explosions, the fires), examination and training.
25. It is not allowed to perform self-willedally the works which are not relating to the received job specification (task) and job responsibilities, except as specified, when such works need to be performed to prevent probable accident or health hazard or lives of people.
26. It is not allowed to smoke and use naked flame in underground developments, nadshakhtny buildings, rooms lamp, 30 meters from diffusers of fans and buildings of vent installations, at mouths of the developments coming to the land surface are closer.
Hot work in mines is performed on the weekend and repair changes. In the working days and changes hot work in underground excavations is allowed to be performed only for liquidation of accident or its effects according to the written permission of the head of the mine.
Hot work is performed according to the Instruction developed and approved by the organization in coordination with authorized body in the field of industrial safety.
27. It is not allowed to sleep, accept alcoholic beverages, narcotic or toxic substances, and also to appear and be in a state of intoxication or under the influence of the specified substances in underground developments, production rooms and in all territory of the mine.
It is not allowed to deliver in underground developments and to production placements on the mine territories smoking accessories, alcoholic beverages, narcotic or toxic substances. It is not allowed to deliver in underground developments cell phones, photo, the video and audio technics, except for equipments of special purpose.
28. In the working days in developments, deadlock and remote from workplaces (which list is determined by the technical lead of the mine during accident elimination scheduling), and in days and changes, non-working for mines, in any developments, it is allowed to send at least two experienced workers having length of service in more than 6 months, in the presence at them gas-determinant with sound signal of continuous action.
29. It is not allowed to issue job specifications (tasks) for works to places where there are violations of requirements of industrial safety, except job specifications on elimination of these violations.
30. The works performed by workers of the site (service) in the territory of other site (service) and also the works performed by third parties are approved with the head of that site (service) on whom they are conducted, and with person responsible for work in this change in general on the mine. The mountain dispatcher (shift supervisor) is informed of it.
31. Person of control of the site during change takes measures for elimination of violations of the requirements of industrial safety noticed before or in operating time. If elimination of violations is impossible, and they threaten life and human health, works stop, people are removed to the safe place what it is reported to the direct head of the site and the mountain dispatcher (shift supervisor) about. Dangerous places (zones) are protected with prohibition signs or posts.
32. During change the foreman (zvenyevy) watches safe condition of place of employment, integrity and safety of the equipment, cable lines, equipments of protection and control.
Upon termination of change (if there is no break between changes) workers of sites transfer arrived to change the workplaces, the equipment, devices, means of aero gas control in operating state. Person of control of the site during change timely reports about condition of workplaces to the head of the site who prepares the job specification (task) for the following shift.
In case of detection of signs of danger or defect of remedies and control the foreman (zvenyevy), workers stop work, warn about danger of other workers and report about it to person of control of the site or the mountain dispatcher (shift supervisor).
33. Tools with sharp edges or edges should be transferred in protective covers or special bags.
34. Conducting works without safety belts in trunks, coal bunkers, bunkers, over the open or not completely blocked developments, at failures is not allowed, and also on objects of mine surface where there is danger of fall of people from height.
35. In case of stop of works in the mine finding in it of the faces which are not tied with ensuring its life activity or liquidation of accident is not allowed.
36. The system of protection interfering access for strangers to critical infrastructure of the company, underground developments, office buildings and constructions acts on each mine.
37. The stop of critical infrastructure of the mine (power substations, fans, rises, vodootliva, the vent, gas-sucking-away, boiler, calorifer installations) is allowed only according to the written permission of the technical lead of the mine (except emergency cases).
38. Investigation of incident, accident, the accident which happened owing to accident on hazardous production facility is conducted according to the procedure, established by the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About civil protection" (further – the Law).
The eyewitness reports about each case of injuring to replaceable person of control of the site or the mountain dispatcher (shift supervisor).
In case of each accident or acute disease the mountain dispatcher calls resuscitation and antishock group (further – RPG) PASS OPB.
The workplace on which there was accident or accident if it does not threaten life and human health, remains prior to investigation in steady-state condition.
39. Each operating mine is equipped with at least than two separate exits to surface adapted for movement (transportation) of people, and each horizon of the mine - at least than two separate exits to the overlying (underlying) horizon or surface adapted for movement (transportation) of people.
Two and more developments with one direction of ventilating stream adapted for movement of people are considered as one emergency exit.
In all developments conducting to emergency exits from the mine through each 200 meters, and also on branchings of these developments the index signs executed by light-reflective paint with designation of developments and the directions to exits to surface are established.
40. In case of the pulled together arrangement of trunks (on one industrial site) after their driving (uglubka) to the project horizon first of all works on sboyka of trunks among themselves and then - on the equipment of permanent cager rise are carried out.
In case of opening of the new horizon one trunk or preparation by its biases first of all carries out developments for providing the horizon with two exits and airings at the expense of all-mine depression.
In case of the remote (flank) arrangement of trunk first of all, before carrying out the developments providing the second exit works on its equipment as permanent or temporary cager rise and water outflow are carried out.
41. The vertical trunks serving exits to surface are equipped with lifting installations, one of which cager, and ladder departments. The ladder department can be absent in one of trunks if in it there are two lifting installations with independent supply of energy. Both trunks are equipped so that on each of them all people could leave (to come) to surface.
In trunks more than 500 meters in depth it is allowed not to equip with ladder department if in both trunks there are about two lifting installations with independent supply of energy or each trunk is equipped, except the main rise, emergency and repair.
In the presence of ladders in both vertical trunks up to 70 meters in depth it is allowed not to equip with lifting installation one of them.
Ladder departments of trunks and holes are isolated from other departments by strong partition.
42. Mouths of the vertical and inclined developments (trunks, holes) equipped with lifting installations operating and being in driving are protected from the non-working parties with walls or the metal gauze height of at least 2,5 of meters, and from the working parties have the lattices and doors equipped with the blocking including signal "Stop" at the driver in public.
Mouths Krep of the trunks, holes and inclined developments which are not equipped with rise acts over surface on 1 meter at least in the direction of development.
Mouths are blocked by the lyada or lattices which are strictly fixed on fix, with reliable locks.
Sumps of trunks have barriers for prevention of fall of people in them.
When crossing vertical development, with horizontal for transition of people, bypass development is carried out. The equipment of pass under ladder departments is allowed.
43. Mouths of developments with tilt angle more than 25 degrees in places of their interfaces to horizontal developments are protected or blocked by strong regiments, lyada or metal lattices.
In case of liquidation of these developments of the mouth are blocked by regiments and are protected.
44. All not serviced developments coming to surface are equipped with the security alarm system removed to the dispatcher or closed on locks which open freely from within, and outside - only special key.
from 7 degrees to 10 degrees - the handrail attached to fix;
from 11 degrees to 25 degrees - ladders with handrail;
from 26 degrees to 30 degrees - staircases with steps and handrail;
from 31 degrees to 45 degrees - ladders with horizontal steps and handrail.
In ladder departments of trunks and developments with tilt angle from 45 degrees to 90 degrees of ladder no more than 80 degrees are established with bias and act on 1 meter over the horizontal regiments which firmly are closed up in krep with interval no more than 8 meters. Manholes in regiments have the sizes:
1) width - is at least 0,6 of meters;
2) height - is at least 0, meter (on normal to ladder).
Manholes over the first upper ladder are closed by lyada. Manholes in trunks and developments between the neighboring shelves displace on manhole width.
The distance between krepyyu and ladder, at its basis, is accepted by at least 0,6 of meter. Width of ladders - is at least 0,4 of meters, and distance between steps - no more 0,4 of meters.
If as two exits from underground developments serve inclined trunks, then in one of them the mechanized transportation of people is equipped and the possibility of exit of people on easy access by width of at least 0,7 of meter and height - meter 1,8 is provided.
Requirements of this Item extend as well to the inclined developments equipped with the mechanized transportation of people in passenger trolleys.
46. In the operating mines when opening the new horizon vertical trunk and inclined development or two inclined developments the second emergency exit is equipped on one of these developments according to requirements of Item 45 of these rules.
For again under construction (reconstructed) mines and the horizons of the third category above on gas methane is allowed to have no more than one step of biases in work.
The extraction sites fulfilling uklonny fields have at least two exits to the operating horizon or surface, one of which is located in midfield, and the second - on its border.
47. On the lower and intermediate reception platforms of inclined trunks, biases and bremsberg (except equipped with conveyors) bypass developments are arranged.
On crossings of inclined trunks, bremsberg and biases with intermediate developments on which people move bypass developments or bridges are equipped.
49. The carried-out excavations timely fasten and contain all useful life according to requirements of projects of the mine and passports of carrying out developments.
The methods and acceptances of conducting mining operations and maintenance of developments excluding collapses and collapses of rocks in working space shall be applied.
In case of change of mining-and-geological and working conditions the passport of carrying out and fixture of underground developments is reviewed in daily time. Before review of the passport of work are conducted with accomplishment of the additional actions for safety specified in the permit of person of replaceable local control and in the book of job specifications.
Prior to works the head of the site or its deputy (assistant) informs workers and persons of control of the site under list of the passport, and also the changes made to it.
Conducting mining operations without the approved passport of carrying out and fixture of excavations is not allowed.
50. Explosive works in mines are performed with observance of requirements of industrial safety.
51. Cross sections of excavations are accepted according to standard sections.
The cross-sectional area of developments in light is determined by calculation for factors of admissible speed of air stream (airing), overall dimensions of railway vehicles and the equipment taking into account minimum admissible gaps, sizes of the shrinkage fix after impact of mountain pressure and maintenance of developments during the entire period of operation.
Requirements to the minimum areas of cross sections of horizontal and inclined developments in light, width of passes for people and the size of gaps between krepyyu, the equipment or pipelines and the most acting edge of dimension of railway vehicles are provided in appendix 1 to these rules.
52. During the passing and refixture of excavations formation of emptiness for krepyyu developments is not allowed.
In case of formation of emptiness they are pledged or zabuchivatsya by nonflammable materials.
53. The space between face and constant krepyyu fastens temporary krepyyu according to the passport of fixture. Replacement temporary fix on constant it is made according to the passport of driving of excavation. Construction of constant fix, and also loading of mountain weight in preparatory developments is made under protection temporary fix. Design temporary fix it is determined by the passport of fixture and ensures safety of conducting works.
In case of kombaynovy method of carrying out developments temporary krep it is not applied. In this case dredging of mountain weight is made no more than on step of installation fix, determined by the passport of fixture of development.
It is not allowed to make dredging of coal or breed in preparatory developments without availability of replaceable inventory of fixing materials.
In very soft and unstable rocks (loose, soft, the quicksands inclined to collapse) developments are carried out using front line fix, boards.
54. The workers making roof frill are under the fixed site of development. In case of roof frill in developments of big section from platforms their promotion on distance less than 2 meters from temper is not allowed.
55. It is not allowed to make sboyka of developments without the special events approved by the technical lead of the mine.
56. When carrying out preparatory developments on coal, the mixed faces and on breed are applied anchor, frame and mixed anchor and frame fix. In case of application frame fix the continuous banner of space between frames and zabuchivaniye of emptiness in zakrepny space is made.
In case of the mixed fixture frame krep it is wedged on roof perimeter, according to developed passports of development.
Lagging of constant fix from faces of preparatory developments it is determined by its passport, and no more than 3 meters are allowed. In case of unstable roof the most admissible lagging of constant fix decreases.
For the beginning of new cycle lagging of constant fix from face (except stone, concrete or steel concrete) no more step of its installation is allowed.
57. During the carrying out, uglubka or repair of inclined development, working in it people, are protected from danger of fall from above of trolleys (skips) or objects by at least than two strong obstacles which design and the location affirm the technical lead of the mine.
58. Exchange of the tunnelling equipment in face of the carried-out development is allowed with observance of the following gaps:
1) in case of placement of the control panel of the driver in cabin or in end face of the tunnelling equipment the gap between the moved and motionless equipment constitutes at least 0,2 of meter, and between the equipment and krepyyu - 0,25 of meters on both sides of development suffices;
2) in case of placement of the control panel of the operator sideways of the tunnelling equipment the gap between the moved and motionless equipment is allowed by at least 0,2 of meters, and between the equipment and krepyyu - meter 0,7 suffices from moved and 0,25 of meter - from the motionless equipment;
During razminovka one of mechanisms is in motionless condition.
When carrying out inclined developments finding of people below the place of razminovka of the tunnelling equipment is not allowed.
59. The mounted driving equipment, including complex of the portable driving equipment, before works on driving or uglubka of trunk is accepted in operation by the commission appointed by the prime contractor. The structure of the commission is determined in coordination with the interested organizations.
60. Continuation of driving of vertical development after construction of its mouth without preliminary overlapping on zero mark, and also driving and uglubka of trunk (hole) without protection of the workers who are in face, protective overlapping from possible fall of objects from above is not allowed.
The face of the deepened trunk is isolated from the operating raising of the working horizon by the safety device (regiment or entirely).
Safety devices are calculated on fall of the lifted (lowered) load which weight is accepted according to the table "Calculated Weight of the Falling Load in case of Different Types of Rise" of appendix 2 to these rules.
Regiments in trunk (hole) are constructed according to the passports approved by the technical lead of the organization performing work.
Dredging of safety tselik or dismantling of regiment in the deepened trunk without the passport approved with the technical lead of the mine and approved by the technical lead of the organization performing work (prime contractor) is not allowed.
61. In case of breed issue by tubs the trunk opens only in the part necessary for the omission of tubs, at the same time lyada open only at the time of pass of the last. The design lyad excludes fall in trunk of breed or objects when unloading tubs. The aperture for the omission of tubs has continuous barrier on perimeter.
For providing the safe omission of tubs and loads through apertures of regiments, giving of signals and observation of acceptance, unloading and sending tubs, in face and on the shelf responsible persons are designated.
At the banksman-signalman near buttons of control of driving winches the device of emergency shutdown of driving winches is placed.
62. Finding of people in face of trunk (hole) and production of other works during the replacing or perepantsirovka of rope, replacement of lifting vessel is not allowed, and also in case of hinge plate and removal of flexible betonoprovod.
Betonoprovoda are insured by integral rope on all length. Works on liquidation of "jam" of concrete in the pipeline are performed under the leadership of person of control and in the absence of people below "jam".
63. Platforms of placement of processing equipment in copras have apertures about lyadam or barrier at least 1600 millimeters high which in the lower part is carried out continuous on height at least 300 millimeters.
Zero unloading and podshkivny platforms are lit according to the established regulations.
64. Bottomhole part of the passable or deepened trunk is equipped with suspended regiments or the walking regiment. One-storey suspended regiments are suspended to rope at least in four places; two - or multi-storey regiments fasten to rope so that in case of their movement horizontal stability was not broken and the possibility of jamming was excluded.
65. When moving of the walking regiment on trunk people in face of trunk and on the shelf are absent, except for the driver and two of his assistants participating in movement of regiment. At the same time the driver is at the control panel, and his assistants - on floors with basic crossbars for visual inspection of provision of crossbars and condition of holes in concrete fix trunk.
66. In case of fixture of trunk tubbing rings:
1) installation of tubings is made from working suspended regiment or is direct from face;
2) in case of installation of the main wreaths the inspection report and reliability of piketazh is drawn up;
3) when stacking the tubing it is into place allowed to exempt it from capture only after its fixing with at least than two bolts;
4) installation of segment in case of one rise is performed by means of the auxiliary winches or polyspasts and blocks strengthened in trunk. Auxiliary winches are established on surface or on the regiment arranged on the site of trunk, fixed by constant krepyyu;
5) in case of supply of cement mortar in zatyubingovy space the admissible pressure of its forcing is established by the project of works.
The size of not cemented zakrepny space shall not exceed one trip.
67. In case of parallel conducting works on driving of trunk and to construction of constant fix from suspended regiment the last has upper floor for protection of the objects working at the shelf from possible fall from above. Gap between regiment and built krepyyu trunk, timbering or board cover, considering from speakers of edges of curve pieces, no more than 120 millimeters are accepted and in operating time it is densely blocked for what special devices are provided in design of regiment or board cover.
In case of the combined scheme of driving the gap between regiment and krepyyu trunk does not exceed 400 millimeters. At the same time on all floors of regiment on its perimeter the trellised barrier at least 1400 millimeters high is established. The lower part of barrier has continuous metal covering at least 300 millimeters high.
Apertures for bells between floors of regiment are sent away by the metal gauze with cell no more than 40x40 millimeters. In the lower part of bell, in places of adjunction of grid to regiment, the otshivka is carried out by continuous barrier at least 300 millimeters high. Bell height over upper floor of regiment constitutes at least 1600 millimeters.
Driving regiments are equipped with the viewing cracks allowing the drifter responsible for the omission of tubs and loads through bells to see provision in face and the equipment placed below regiment.
68. Works on movement of regiments, board cover, metal timbering, pipelines and cables are made under the leadership of person of control and on the actions approved by the technical lead of the organization.
Movement of regiments, board cover, metal timbering, pipelines and cables is made on the signals given according to the scheme: shelves - the zero platform - the central control panel winches (winch).
When moving regiments, board cover, metal timbering, pipelines and cables it is not allowed:
1) at the same time to give signals on the hoist engine and on winches;
2) to conduct other works in face of trunk and on shelves;
3) to be in trunk to persons which are not occupied at works on movement of the specified equipment;
4) to move the suspended driving equipment in case of its distortion before recovery of normal provision;
5) to be to people on timbering in case of its movement and the filled ropes.
Resumption of work on driving or uglubka of trunk after movement of regiments, board cover, metal timbering, pipelines and cables is allowed under following conditions:
1) regiments are centered on tubs and wedged;
2) on the index of depth and on flange of drum of the hoist engine marks about new provision of regiments are put;
3) reliability of fixing of stav of pipes and cables in trunk, and also observance of the gaps established by these rules is checked;
4) all winches are slowed down, their safety ratchet stops are delivered into position, stress from winches is removed, compressed air is disconnected, buildings of winches are closed on the lock.
Operation of regiments without raspor is not allowed.
69. In case of works on driving and uglubka of trunk the load gripping devices (hoisting slings, traverses, earrings) manufactured on specialized enterprises according to specifications, tested and marked are used.
During descent and raising of the long or off-gage loads (pipelines, equipment segments) suspended to rope operation of other hoist engines and driving winches is not allowed.
In case of open lyada loading in copra of materials in the tub suspended on rope and suspension bracket of objects is not allowed to rope.
Accomplishment of transactions according to the omission of tubs and loads through bells of regiment and on acceptance of tubs with load on the shelf is not allowed to charge to one person.
70. The size of lagging fix or the lower edge of timbering from face and the blown-up mountain weight it is established by the project of works on driving or uglubka of trunk.
In soft and unstable rocks this distance is accepted by no more 1,0-1,5 of meters, and the additional security measures directed to prevention of collapse of breeds are provided in projects of works.
71. It is not allowed to perform works on reinforcing of trunks and movement of suspended regiments without safety belts.
72. Reinforcing of trunk is made from special regiments or devices which design ensures safety of the people working in trunk. The copra or the equipment is provided by the project of works on simultaneous reinforcing of trunk and installation in it special overlapping of trunk.
When reinforcing trunk it is not allowed to use suspended cradles as lifting vessel, and also to lower materials and elements of armirovka under the tubs which do not have the special suspended devices of factory production tested in accordance with the established procedure with indication of in the passport of tub the most permissible loads on these devices.
73. Dredging of coal in clearing faces is performed according to the passport of the extraction site, carrying out and fixture of underground developments using package of measures for prevention of all dangerous and harmful production factors.
74. Conducting clearing works on sites of the mine field on which there is no possibility of ensuring reliable airing is not allowed.
75. Conducting operational works more than in two adjacent floors is not allowed. Repayment of tselik, and also working off of certain extraction sites on overlying floors is made according to the passports approved by the technical lead of the mine.
76. All equipment of the complex mechanized clearing faces (mechanical krep, conveyors, extraction machines) before the first descent to the mine undergo control assembly and adjustment on surfaces, and also prestarting adjustment before acceptance of the extraction site in operation. Adjusting during operation is carried out to the terms installed by the manufacturer of the equipment.
77. Installation and dismantle of clearing complexes is made according to the passport approved by the technical lead of the mine.
78. Conducting clearing works before primary landing of the main roof, and also approach of face to technical borders of the extraction site is made on the actions provided by the passport of the extraction site, carrying out and fixture of underground developments.
79. In case of stop of works in clearing development for a while over days measures for the prevention of collapse of roof in bottomhole space, zagazirovaniye or floodings are taken. Resumption of work is allowed with the permission of the technical lead of the mine after survey of clearing development by persons of control of the site.
80. In the course of work check of stability of roof and face by their survey is made. In the presence of signs of danger of collapse of roof the frill of the exfoliated mountain weight is made, measures for additional fixture for prevention of formation of domes of collapse are taken.
81. Width of easy access of people in the lavas equipped mechanized krepyam is allowed by at least 0,7 of meters, height - is at least meter 0,5.
82. The lavas equipped with the mechanized complexes are equipped along the lavny conveyor (through each 10 meters) and on interfaces to the bringing developments with loud-speaking contact with send-receive devices.
83. In clearing developments it is applied mechanized krep with the characteristics corresponding to mining-and-geological conditions.
Application of sections mechanized is not allowed in clearing face fix with the different bearing capability, except for sections mechanized fix, established on trailer sites of clearing face.
84. Interfaces of clearing developments to otkatochny (conveyor) and ventilating shtreka (bremsberga, biases, trips) fasten with use of sections mechanized fix (linear, trailer, shtrekovy) or krepyyu interfaces, being part of the mechanized complex. Application of other types of fixture provided by the passport of the extraction site is allowed.
85. In the complex mechanized lavas application individual is allowed fix on trailer sites and in places of gaps between sections mechanized fix when lengthening lava, and also in places of geological violations and in emergency cases.
On the bringing developments of lava the inventory of materials for fixture of interfaces and lava (fixture of face, laying of domes of collapse) is provided. It is not allowed to perform along with operation of the combine and conveyor works on the calculation of cages in domes and to fixture of face of roof in places of geological violations.
Especially dangerous works in clearing faces are:
1) replacement, extraction or installation of sections mechanized fix in the operating lavas;
2) liquidation of blockage, the calculation of cages in domes;
3) replacement of overlappings of sections mechanized fix.
These works are performed on the special events approved by the technical lead of the mine.
86. In case of soft, unstable rocks of roof and in places of mining-and-geological violations tightening of roof of bottomhole space is made for prevention of formation of domes of collapse.
87. The failed elements of sections mechanized fix, including the hydraulic equipment, are subject to replacement. Repair work in case of which unloading of sections mechanized is required fix, are carried out only in case of the fixed roof.
88. Works on artificial collapse of roof are performed according to the additional developed actions approved by the technical lead of the mine.
89. The taken-out capacity of layer is determined by its working capacity and technical characteristic of the applied mechanized complex.
Dredging of layers with working capacity of more 5,0 of meters is made by two layers.
90. Construction projects and reconstruction of mines, preparation of the new horizons with vybrosoopasny layers, regarding the prevention of the gasdynamic phenomena, are subject to examination in the organization certified on the work right in the field of industrial safety and having experience of scientific and technical activities at least ten years in coal industry (further - the certified organization).
Projects shall contain the special Section providing technical solutions on prevention of the gasdynamic phenomena.
91. Reference of layers to vybrosoopasny and especially vybrosoopasny on sudden emissions of coal and gas, and also conducting mining operations on such layers is made according to the Instruction developed and approved by the organization in coordination with authorized body in the field of industrial safety.
92. Opening, preparation and working off of mine fields with vybrosoopasny and especially vybrosoopasny layers is performed with the maximum use of the advancing working off of protective layers, laying of preparatory developments on the harmless and protected layers, with the smallest number of crossings of vybrosoopasny layers, Stolbov' application of systems of development, dispersion of ventilating flows in the mine field, the possibility of section airing and podsvezheniye of the descending streams of extraction sites isolated by airing of preparatory faces, working off of protective layers mainly without leaving of tselik.
92-1. When conducting works on vybrosoopasny and osobovybrosopasny layers, application of regional methods of prevention of sudden emissions of coal and gas, intended for advance processing of coal array ahead of clearing and preparatory faces is obligatory.
Coalfields with the increased level of natural methane content of coal layers to be developed by actions for advance decontamination to the established standard rates specified in appendix 4 to these rules.
93. Annually the commission under the chairmanship of the technical lead of the organization, as a part of the technical lead of the mine, representatives of the organization certified on the work right in the field of industrial safety determines the list and procedure for working off of vybrosoopasny shakhtoplast or sites by each mine, application of the forecast and methods of prevention of emissions of coal and gas which affirm the order of the head of the organization.
94. In case of detection of the signs preceding sudden emission and other gasdynamic phenomena, all workers and persons of control need to leave development and to disconnect the electric power on the emergency site. Works can be resumed only according to the written permission of the technical lead of the mine after accomplishment of actions for prevention of sudden emissions of coal and gas.
95. On opening, carrying out preparatory developments and conducting clearing works on vybrosoopasny and especially vybrosoopasny layers the package of measures for fight against sudden emissions of coal, breed and gas, according to the Instruction developed and approved by the organization in coordination with authorized body in the field of industrial safety is developed. Passports of opening and carrying out developments on vybrosoopasny the I category and especially vybrosoopasny layers, changes and amendments to them are approved by the technical lead of the organization of the subsoil user, in the presence of the expert opinion of the organization certified on the work right in the field of industrial safety. Passports of working off of vybrosoopasny layers II of category are approved by the technical lead of the mine in the presence of the expert opinion of the organization certified on the work right in the field of industrial safety.
96. The technology of opening, conducting clearing and preparatory work, methods of prevention of sudden emissions, the equipment necessary for these purposes are chosen based on technology schemes of preparation and working off of high-gas-bearing, vybrosoopasny and flammable coal layers, according to the Instruction developed and approved by the organization in coordination with authorized body in the field of industrial safety.
96-1. Carrying out clearing and preparatory work is performed after reduction of excavations in safe condition from impact of the gasdynamic phenomena.
97. Laying of field developments is made according to the Instruction developed and approved by the organization in coordination with authorized body in the field of industrial safety.
98. When conducting mining operations on vybrosoopasny and especially vybrosoopasny layers explosive works on coal are conducted in the mode of shaking detonation according to the requirements of industrial safety established for the hazardous production facilities conducting explosive works.
99. The excavation tilt angle when carrying out on revolt on vybrosoopasny and especially vybrosopasny layers is allowed no more than 12 degrees. The driving of the rising developments with tilt angle more than 12 degrees according to the special passport (actions) approved by the technical lead of the organization of the subsoil user in the presence of the expert opinion of the certified organization on the work right in the field of industrial safety is allowed.
In the protected zones inclined developments are allowed to be carried out from below up on condition of observance of safety requirements for gas mines.
Value of tilt angle of 12 degrees is average on length of development and is determined taking into account difference of elevation marks and its length.
100. Dredging of coal in clearing faces of flat and inclined vybrosoopasny layers is made samozarubyvayushchimisya by combines or strugovy installations. Coal dredging by combines is made according to unilateral or bilateral schemes.
101. The operating horizontal and inclined developments are inspected by persons of control of the site, mine under whose authority they are:
1) mine foremen of sites - every day;
2) chiefs or deputies (assistants) - monthly;
3) mine foremen of the site of VTB - in case of control of condition of the miner atmosphere by them.
Developments on which delivery of people and loads is not made are inspected every day by persons designated by the technical lead of the mine.
Krep and armirovka of vertical and inclined trunks are inspected by the mechanic of rise or the yard foreman (deputy) under whose authority development, every day is. Armirovka of vertical trunks is inspected by the chief mechanical engineer of the mine at least once a month, krep and armirovka of inclined and vertical trunks - the technical lead of the mine at least once a quarter. Results of survey and the taken measures for elimination of violations are registered checking survey of trunks of mines in form according to appendix 3 to these rules.
In the period of construction (reconstruction, uglubka) mines krep and armirovka of trunks in case of their driving, uglubka are inspected by the head of the mine or the technical lead of shakhtoprokhodchesky (shaft construction) management at least once a month. Armirovka is inspected by the chief or senior mechanical engineer at least two times a month, the mechanic of rise at least once a week.
After performance of works on repair, the trunk is in details inspected by the head responsible for repair, and also trial descent and raising of vessels without finding in them of people and loads is carried out.
In vertical trunks in the terms established by the technical lead of the organization, but at least the measurement of gaps and profile shooting of armirovka is made every two years.
102. Persons of control of the site (mine) take immediate measures for recovery beaten out or broken fix. Construction anchor fix it is made according to the developed passport, behind condition of the developments fixed anchor krepyyu monitoring by persons of control of the site is conducted.
103. In case of refixture of development for the purpose of increase in its cross section or when replacing fix, become useless, more than two frames (arches) are not allowed to delete at the same time. At least two frames (arch) which are ahead of deleted, temporarily amplify.
Refixture of developments is made according to the passport approved by the technical lead of the mine which workers and persons of control of the site study under list. Refixture of interfaces of shtrek to cross-cuts, bremsberga, biases, cameras, trips is made in the presence of person of control of the site.
In case of refixture and repair work in horizontal developments with locomotive otkatka light signals and the warning signs "Repair work" at distance of length of brake way, but at least 80 meters in both parties from place of employment are exposed.
It is not allowed to remove the signals and signs protecting places of refixture of developments and repair work before their complete termination and check of condition of way.
104. Works on liquidation of continuous blockages in clearing and preparatory developments are made according to the actions approved by the technical lead of the mine.
105. When carrying out repair work in ventilating and inclined developments rise and movement on them of the people who are not occupied on repair is not allowed.
In the specified developments with tilt angle more than 18 degrees are not allowed to perform repair work at the same time more than in one place.
During the descent and load lifting intended for repair of trunks, biases and bremsberg the alarm system from persons accepting load to the banksman-signalman or the driver of lifting installation is equipped.
106. Repair of inclined otkatochny developments in case of infinite otkatka is allowed to be made only in case of the rope exempted from trolleys. It is allowed to leave the trolleys intended for development repair on condition of their reliable fixing, and in developments with trailer rope otkatka, with their attachment to traction rope.
107. On repair of trunk it is provided in the passport:
1) overlapping of trunk is lower than the place of repair by the safety regiment excluding falls in trunk of pieces of breed, elements fix, armirovka and tools;
2) overlapping of trunk at the height no more than 5 meters from place of employment for protection working from the objects which are accidentally falling from above;
3) works from the strengthened motionless or suspended regiment connected by suspended ladder to the shelf of ladder department.
Works on repair of trunks are performed by experienced workers with participation of the foreman (zvenyevy). Need of permanent presence of person of control of the site for each case is determined by the technical lead of the organization.
Working on repair of trunk are provided with five-dot safety belts with shock-absorbing hoisting slings.
108. In case of production of any works in sump, movement of lifting vessels on trunk completely stops, and working in sump are protected from accidental fall of objects from above.
109. In case of recovery of trunks and holes of old mines descent of people in them is allowed only after airing of these developments, checks of condition fix also compliance of composition of air to the established regulations according to Item 115 of these rules.
110. Preservation and liquidation and mines, vertical trunks and holes is performed according to the project.
In case of complete and partial liquidation, or preservation of the mine excavations are brought to the state ensuring safety of the population, environmental protection, buildings and constructions, and in case of preservation as well safety of the field and excavations for all the time of preservation.
In the mines adjacent to liquidated, the events ensuring safety of conducting mining operations are held.
The liquidated excavations having exit to surface (vertical trunks, holes and wells with a diameter of 200 millimeters and more), are completely filled up with nonflammable materials (except for clays), and then blocked by steel concrete regiments. For the period of liquidation of the specified developments of their mouth are protected.
Mouths of the liquidated inclined developments having exit to the land surface are closed by brick, stone or concrete crossing points. Control of surface condition, content of harmful gases at their mouths is made according to the project of liquidation or preservation of object.
111. The inclined and horizontal excavations having exit to the land surface are liquidated by installation of two isolating brick, stone or concrete crossing points, one of which is established at depth from the land surface at least 10h (where h - the complete height of development in rough), and the second - in 10 meters from the mouth of development. The site of development between crossing points and the rest to the land surface are completely filled up with nonflammable material.
Extraction is not allowed fix on the site filled by stowage material.
Inclined excavations are liquidated according to the passport approved by the technical lead of the mine.
112. Mouths of the liquidated developments having exit to surface are diked by clay with bias from the mouth for water drain by gravity on distance of 20-30 meters. If necessary additional measures of protection against flooding of the operating excavations are taken.
The liquidated excavations are reflected in plans of mining operations.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.