of March 24, 2015 No. 144
About the Program of enhancement and development of the state statistics of the Kyrgyz Republic for 2015-2019
For the purpose of further strengthening and development of capacity of national information and statistical system, effective and high-quality information support of requirements of governing bodies, business entities, mass media and general population in necessary statistical, the data characterizing condition and economic trends of the republic, creation of transparent system of the state information services of century of field of statistics according to article 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic", article 14 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the state statistics" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
- The program of enhancement and development of the state statistics of the Kyrgyz Republic for 2015-2019 (further - the Program) according to appendix 1;
- The actions plan on program implementation of enhancement and development of the state statistics of the Kyrgyz Republic for 2015-2019 (further - the Actions plan) according to appendix 2.
2. To the ministries, the state committee, administrative departments of the Kyrgyz Republic, offices of plenipotentiaries of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic in areas, local public administrations and bodies local, self-government of the Kyrgyz Republic (in coordination) to provide:
- timely and high-quality accomplishment of the actions provided by the Program and the Actions plan;
- annually, no later than January 15 of year, following the accounting period to provide information on the course of accomplishment provided by the Program and the Actions plan, in National Statistical Committee of the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. Recommend to National Statistical Committee of the Kyrgyz Republic following the results of year, till February 15 of the year following the accounting period, provide the summarized information in Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. And the Actions plan to perform program implementation within the means provided in the republican budget for the corresponding year.
5. Declare invalid the resolution of the Governments of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Program of enhancement and development of the state statistics of the Kyrgyz Republic for 2010-2014" of March 30, 2010 No. 199.
6. This resolution becomes effective after ten days from the date of official publication.
7. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of economy and investments of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of March 24, 2015 No. 144
The program of enhancement and development of the state statistics of the Kyrgyz Republic for 2015-2019 (further - the Program) is the main program document determining the main strategic directions of development of statistical practice and methodology in the Kyrgyz Republic for the forthcoming five-year period.
The program is the next stage (the sixth program) in development of national information and statistical system of the Kyrgyz Republic.
The national information and statistical system of the Kyrgyz Republic as one of the most important information systems of the country, meets the modern requirements of market economy, provides public authorities and the public with necessary information on social, economic, demographic and ecological position of the republic, is based on new methods of statistical observation, processing and distribution of the statistical data conforming to the international rules and standards.
According to the global assessment of national information and statistical system of the country which is carried out in 2012 by the international experts, the Kyrgyz Republic finished transition of national statistical service to the international methodological standards according to which the main fields of official statistics are completely harmonized with international standards of the UN, and some of them - with the version accepted by the European Union.
At the same time, in recent years in development to official statistics of the Kyrgyz Republic there are some difficulties, caused by impact of internal and external factors, including social, economic and technological.
At the same time, it is necessary to allocate number of the factors causing need of development and implementation of measures for further enhancement of national information and statistical system, among which:
- need of enhancement of the legal basis of national information and statistical system of the country;
- the insufficiency of coordination in system of the state statistics resulting in redundancy of the collected data and creating difficulties in their comparability and integration;
- the difficulties connected with transition of statistical system to electronic methods of collection and data processing;
- limited technical capabilities and financial resources;
- lack of single approach in case of development of formats of maintaining statistical databases on all forms of the statistical reporting;
- insufficiency of cross-industry and logical coordination during forming of the main macroeconomic indicators;
- lack of management system statistical databases and metadata at the central and regional levels;
- need of creation of effective statistical "Business register" on the basis of cardinal reforming of the acting Single State Register of Statistical Units (SSRSU);
- lack of necessary conditions for ensuring transition from continuous inspections to sample methods of statistical observation;
- the shortcomings of policy of distribution of statistical information caused by use of obsolete mechanisms of its distribution;
- insufficient capacity of national information and statistical system of the state bodies making statistical data.
Proceeding from availability of the problems and factors which are negatively influencing efficiency of functioning of activities of bodies of the state statistics it is necessary to determine strategic objectives and tasks on which solution effectiveness of measures for further enhancement of national information and statistical system of the Kyrgyz Republic the forthcoming years depends.
Vision - steady mechanisms of realization and coordination of state policy in the field of the statistics directed to the maximum requirements satisfaction of users (the population, business, state bodies and the international organizations) in high-quality statistical information are created.
Main objective of the Program is increase in efficiency of national information and statistical system on the basis of enhancement of the legislation, implementation of the advanced information and communication technologies for integration of processes of statistical production, improvement of quality of the issued data and trust of users to them, and also building-ups of statistical intellectual potential.
Achievement of effective objective will be promoted by implementation of actions, the following tasks directed to the decision:
- further harmonization of the legislation in the sphere of official statistics with the international standards and standards;
- decrease in load of respondents by provision of possibility of delivery of reports in electronic form;
- enhancement and development of information communication technologies;
- enhancement of statistical methodology and tools;
- development of the integrated information and analytical system of bodies of statistics;
- enhancement of process management of statistical production and assessment of its results;
- integration of information systems of National Statistical Committee of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - Natsstatky) with information systems of other state bodies for the purpose of use of administrative data in the statistical purposes;
- ensuring needs of users for high-quality reliable statistical information;
- enhancement of infrastructure for ensuring professional advanced training of personnel, development of new forms and methods of their training.
For the purpose of strengthening of the legal basis for realization of single state policy in the field of accounting and official statistics as component of social and economic policy of the Kyrgyz Republic aimed at providing users of all levels with high-quality and reliable statistical information there is need for review of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the state statistics" for its reduction in full compliance with the international standards and standards in the field of official statistics.
Besides, harmonization of the above-stated Law with other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic regulating administrative information systems of the country, for the purpose of strengthening of the legal and regulating fundamentals of official statistics, observance of standards of the statistical principles, values and the advanced practice which application will allow to reach production and distribution of the high-quality statistical data comparable at the international level is required.
System of collection and processing of statistical data. One of strategic tasks of upgrade of national information and statistical system is transition to electronic collection of the statistical reporting which will allow to reduce considerably load of respondents, costs of official statistics, and also to improve quality of input data.
The technology of electronic data collection assumes creation of reliable system of identification and certification of electronic questionnaires and codes of access to portals, administrative records and primary data of all concerned parties, when using single and safe signatures and codes of access.
During program implementation development of essentially new policy in the field of system of collection and processing of statistical data on the basis of integration of statistical inspections and data is provided. The actual integration of statistical output data assumes the integrated organization of set of the interconnected inspections covering separate industry of statistics and similar units of statistical observation when using single system of statistics, the integrated base of metadata (qualifiers, nomenclatures and lists of codes), the integrated framework for selection (the statistical register of the companies).
Optimization of organizational structure. Essential factor in system of measures for enhancement of the organization of statistics in connection with phased transition on electronic methods of collection and processing of statistical data, rationalization of flows of statistical information at all levels of its collection and processing is optimization of organizational structure of national information and statistical system, its tasks and functions.
Implementation of electronic questionnaires will demand change of the organization of collection and editing data from three-level process (the area, the area, the republic) to centralized collection of electronic questionnaires in the Main computer center of Natsstatkom. At the same time, functions of territorial authorities of the state statistics on collection and editing data will be considerably reduced and replaced with the functions assuming carrying out the expanded analysis for local government bodies, rendering information services to users and establishing direct contacts with respondents.
Statistical qualifiers. The most important in this direction of statistical activities is further development of the Single system of classification and coding and coordination of national nomenclatures (qualifiers and standards) with the international qualifiers for the purpose of ensuring the international comparability of national statistical data to System of national accounts (further - the satellite navigation system), versions of 2008.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.
The document ceased to be valid since January 27, 2022 according to Item 1 of the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic of January 14, 2022 No. 9