of February 27, 2015 No. 76
About establishment of rates of the rent for use of the historical and cultural monuments which are in state-owned property
(In edition of the Order of the deputy. The Minister for Culture and Sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 13.09.2018 No. 256)
According to subitem 14-1) of article 19 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 2, 1992 "About protection and use of objects of historical and cultural heritage" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Establish rent rates for use of the historical and cultural monuments which are in state-owned property according to appendix to this order.
2. For culture and art of the Ministry of Culture and sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation to provide to department:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) after official publication placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Culture and sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) submission to Department of legal service of the Ministry of Culture and sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by this Item within ten working days from the date of execution of actions.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-Minister for Culture and Sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan G. Akhmedyarov.
to the Order of the Minister for Culture and Sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 27, 2015 No. 76
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.