of April 12, 2015 No. 73
About the budget of the national social insurance for 2015
This organic law is adopted based on provisions of article 106-1 of the Constitution by acceptance on itself the Government of responsibility to Parliament.
Art. 1. – The budget of the national social insurance for 2015 affirms according to the income in the amount 13619651, thousands of lei, on expenses as 13670598,1 amount thousand lei, with excess of expenses over the income in 50946,8 amount thousand lei.
Art. 2. – (1) the Code of the income and expenses of the budget of the national social insurance for 2015 is provided in appendix 1.
(2) the List of the programs included in the budget of the national social insurance for 2015 is provided in appendix 2.
Art. 3. – Rates of fees of compulsory national social insurance, terms of their transfer are provided to the budget of the national social insurance and submission by payers of declarations on charge and use of fees of compulsory national social insurance, and also types of insured social benefits in appendix 3.
Art. 4. – From rate of fees of the compulsory national social insurance provided for the employers in the sphere of agricultural industry specified in appendix Item 1.4 3, part of rate in the amount of 6 percent the salary fund and other payments are transferred into the budget of the national social insurance by means of transfers from the government budget.
Art. 5. – (1) the Individual fee of compulsory national social insurance brought by the insured persons working according to the individual employment contract, persons which are in employment relationships based on the administrative act or under other civil agreements on performance of works or rendering services, the persons working at elective offices or appointed in executive bodies, judges, prosecutors, parliamentary lawyers is established in the amount of 6 percent of the monthly salary and other payments.
(2) the Annual calculation base of individual fees of compulsory national social insurance cannot exceed the fivefold size of the average monthly salary predicted on economy, increased on 12 or on the number of months in which person registered the insured income. The predicted average monthly salary on economy annually affirms the Government.
Art. 6. – (1) the Categories of persons which are not listed in appendix 3, can be insured based on the individual contract signed with National cash desk of social insurance with payment of fees of the national social insurance in the amount of 6372 lei a year, and physical persons – the owners or lessees of farmlands processing the earth individually – in the amount of 1584 lei a year, but at least 1/12 corresponding amounts monthly that constitutes insurance period which joins in insurance years of service for award of pension on age and benefits for burial.
(2) Physical persons can be insured for the period since 1999, and physical persons – the owners or lessees of farmlands processing the earth individually, – for the period since 2009 based on the individual agreement signed with National cash desk of social insurance, on condition of payment of fees of the national social insurance for every year in the amount of, provided by part (1) that grants it the right to the corresponding social payments specified in part (1).
(3) in case of the agreement cancelation specified in parts (1) and (2), the paid fees of the national social insurance do not return. Insurance period according to the agreement specified in parts (1) and (2), it is considered in case of establishment of the rights to social insurance provided in this Article.
Art. 7. – (The Payers in the budget of the national social insurance including financed from the national public budget shall list 1) in the corresponding size, according to the procedure and the terms established in appendix 3, fees of compulsory national social insurance in the budget of the national social insurance for accrued payroll and other payments.
(2) Fees of compulsory national social insurance are considered paid from the moment of their transfer into the account of the Ministry of Finance – the State Treasury.
(3) the Amounts of fees of compulsory national social insurance paid for certain period not in full are distributed according to individual accounts of insured persons in proportion to the amounts estimated for social insurance of each person.
Art. 8. – Types of social payments to some categories of the population which financing is performed at the expense of means of the government budget through National cash desk of social insurance are provided in appendix 4.
Art. 8-1. – (1) the Size of monthly benefit on education of the child before achievement of age by it constitutes three years 30 percent of the basis for calculation established in article 7 of the Law on temporary disability benefits and other benefits of social insurance No. 289-XV of July 22, 2004, but at least 440 lei on each child.
(2) the Size of monthly child care allowance before the achievement of age by it one and a half years provided to uninsured persons constitutes 440 lei.
Art. 9. – Payment types and the income from which in departure from provisions of article 23 of the Law on the state system of social insurance No. 489-XIV of July 8, 1999 fees of compulsory national social insurance are not estimated are provided in appendix 5.
Art. 10. – (Payers in the budget of the national social insurance shall represent 1) to territorial subdivisions of National cash desk of social insurance of the declaration on charge and use of fees of compulsory national social insurance according to the procedure and the terms established in appendix 3. The national cash desk of social insurance in 15-day time from deadline of submission of the declaration on charge and use of fees of compulsory national insurance provides to the State Tax Administration information according to the procedure, established by National cash desk of social insurance and the Main state tax authorities.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.