of March 31, 2015 No. 250
About establishment of criteria of reference of the goods moved with physical persons through customs border of the Customs union to goods for private use
According to Item 3 of article 464 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 30, 2010 "About customs affairs in the Republic of Kazakhstan" I ORDER:
1. Establish criteria of reference of the goods moved with physical persons through customs border of the Customs union to goods for private use according to appendix to this order.
2. To committee of state revenues of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Ergozhin of E.) in the procedure established by the legislation to provide:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan
to the Order of the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 31, 2015 No. 250
1. Depending on nature and goods quantity, and also frequency of movement of the goods imported by physical persons in the accompanied and unaccompanied baggage on customs area of the Customs union treat goods for private use if:
1) their quantity does not exceed the following indicators: the products from fur (including headdresses) classified in goods item of 4303 10 CN FEA EEU - 1 (one) subject of one name, the size and style per capita;
the mobile phone - 2 (two) units per capita;
the tablet - 2 (two) units per capita;
the portable portable computer and belongings to it (the laptop, the netbook) - 1 (one) unit per capita;
jewelry - 5 (five) objects per capita;
the bicycle - 1 (one) piece per capita;
baby carriage - 1 (one) piece per capita;
Frequency of crossing of physical person and (or) movement of goods by it through customs border of the Customs union does not exceed 2) 1 (one) time a month.
2. The vehicles for private use imported on customs area of the Customs union, in any manner, if their quantity exceeds 1 (one) unit a year, are considered as intended for business activity.
3. Indicators are not applied to the goods which were in the use (except for vehicles to private use).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.