of April 30, 2015 No. 371
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for calculation of length of service in the specialty, necessary for the candidate for judgeship of system of courts of law
Based on part one of article 94 of the Code of the Republic of Belarus about judicial system and the status of judges the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on procedure for calculation of length of service in the specialty, necessary for the candidate for judgeship of system of courts of law.
2. This resolution becomes effective after its official publication.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of April 30, 2015 No. 371
1. This Provision determines procedure for calculation of length of service in the specialty, necessary for the candidate for judgeship of system of courts of law.
2. Length of service in the specialty, necessary for the candidate for judgeship of system of courts of law (further - length of service in the specialty), joins work (service) in bodies and the organizations of any forms of business which is directly connected with protection of the rights and legitimate interests of citizens and legal entities, strengthening of legality and law and order including in positions:
the court secretary, the court clerk, the court clerk - the assistant judge, the secretary of judicial board, the manager of office of court, and also the trainee of the judge, the legal executive, the head of the structural unit or his deputy, the assistant to the chairman of justices, the consultant, the chief, leading expert, the specialist of I, II categories, the specialist of offices of the Supreme Court, regional (Minsk city) vessels, economic court of area (Minsk) and subordinate courts appointment to which requires legal education;
consultant of notary office and notarial bureau, trainee of the notary, notary;
paralegal assistant, trainee of the lawyer, lawyer;
public prosecutor's worker;
lawyer, legal adviser, head of legal service, deputy manager of the legal entity on legal issues;
other expert in state bodies requiring legal education;
the teacher of legal disciplines in organizations of the higher and secondary vocational education;
scientific and other worker in the scientific organizations, requiring legal education;
requiring legal education, in Armed Forces, border troops, other troops and military forming of the Republic of Belarus, in the state security agencies, and also in the Investigative Committee, the State committee of judicial examinations, law-enforcement bodies, financial investigations and customs authorities.
3. Length of service in the specialty is estimated in complete years.
The periods of the work determined in Item 2 this provision are summed up irrespective of terms of work stoppage.
4. Length of service in the specialty is confirmed by the service record, and in case of its absence - according to the procedure, provided for confirmation of length of service for award of pension.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.