of March 5, 2015 No. 177
About approval of the list of the greenhouse gases which are objects of state regulation
According to the subitem 30) article 17 of the Ecological code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 9, 2007, PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed list of the greenhouse gases which are objects of state regulation.
2. To provide to department on climate change of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) the direction on official publication of this order within ten calendar days after its state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet portal of state bodies;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Department of legal service of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 2) and 3) of this Item.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
B. School student
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 5, 2015, No. 177
1. Carbon dioxide (CO2).
2. Methane (CH4).
3. Nitrous oxide (N2O).
4. Perfluorocarbons (PFU).
* in the inventory report of emissions of greenhouse gases data on four greenhouse gases (carbon dioxide, methane, nitrous oxide, perfluorocarbons) are specified, at the same time to quoting the greenhouse gases determined by the corresponding national plan of distribution of quotas for emissions of greenhouse gases are subject.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.