of January 27, 2015 No. 39
About approval of Explosion safety rules of fuel feeding for preparation and combustion of powdered fuel
According to the subitem 30) article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 9, 2004 "About power industry" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Explosion safety rules of fuel feeding for preparation and combustion of powdered fuel.
2. To provide to department of power industry of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) the direction on official publication of this order within ten calendar days after its state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on official Internet resource of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet portal of state bodies;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Department of legal service of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 2) and 3) of this Item.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
B. School student
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 27, 2015 No. 39
1. These rules of explosion safety of fuel feeding for preparation and combustion of powdered fuel (further - Rules) are developed according to the subitem 30) of article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 9, 2004 "About power industry" (further - the Law) and determine procedure for explosion safety of fuel feeding for preparation and combustion of powdered fuel.
2. In these rules the following concepts are used:
1) gas drying - fuel drying by the combustion gases which are selected from fire chamber or gas flues of copper in case of which volume concentration of oxygen in pylegazovy mix behind pyleprigotovitelny installation (without content of water vapor) does not exceed 16%;
2) the fuel feeding equipment - the equipment intended for transportation of natural fuel to pyleprigotovitelny installation;
3) fuel operation - removal of fuel or dust from the bunker by its burning in copper;
4) stop - planned or unplanned conclusion from operation of the power station or the equipment;
5) transit pipelines and electrocables - pipelines and electrocables which are not brought to processing equipment installed in this room;
6) pyleprigotovitelny installation - the equipment in which lumpy natural solid fuel is dried and ground;
7) the powdered fuel - dried, small ground natural solid fuel;
8) emergency shutdown of the equipment of the power company - the partial or complete cessation of electric utility service of the equipment connected with shutdown of the equipment because of its damage or shutdown by protection against exceeding of working parameters.
3. The equipment of fuel feeding, pyleprigotovitelny installations shall correspond to Regulations for electrical installation, approved according to the subitem 19) of article 5 of the Law.
4. For assessment of explosive properties of natural solid fuels the criterion of explosibility of Kt determined in the settlement way by the actual values of element and technical compositions of fuels is used. Fuels are subdivided into four groups of potential of explosion for which necessary means of vzryvopreduprezhdeniye and explosion protection are established:
5. In case of joint or separate burning in copper of the fuels relating to different groups of potential of explosion, means of vzryvopreduprezhdeniye and explosion protection are chosen on the most explosive fuel.
6. The defreezing and discharging gears at the power plants using fuel IV of group of potential of explosion are performed in different buildings.
7. Power plants, industrial and heating boiler rooms carry out the actions excluding possibility of adjournment in gas flues of copper of products of incomplete combustion and formation of the stagnant and badly ventilated zones in the fire chambers, gas flues placed on walls of fire chamber of gorelochny devices.
8. Power plants, industrial and heating boiler rooms provide actions on:
1) to exception of possibility of opening of hatches and observation ports of fire chamber, gas flues of copper and torches in case of cottons and explosions;
2) to exception of possibility of hit of air in the dust bunker in systems with supply of dust of high concentration;
3) to prevention of education on water surface of the shlakoudalyayushchy device of copper of floating slag and not burned down fuel.
9. Operation of any technology protection and blocking is followed by the light and sound alarm system on the panel of copper (block), the sound signal of these protection differs on timbre from signal of systems (installations) of fire automatic equipment.
10. When servicing explosive safety valves proper manufacture of membranes, the choice of their materials and thickness are checked. These data, and also frequency of replacement of membranes are fixed also in repair documentation with indication of persons making replacement and dates of works.
11. Quality of the welding works performed in case of installation and repair of the equipment is provided with control of respect for technologies in case of works, the admission to works of skilled welders and care of acceptance.
12. Supply of dust in torches of copper is made in case of steady burning of rastopochny fuel and achievement of preset value of temperature of products of combustion in the rotary gas flue of copper.
13. In case of blackout (break) of torch in fire chamber supply of rastopochny fuel and pylevozdushny mix through the main and waste torches stops (automatically or manually), and also the ignition device is switched off. After elimination of the reasons of blackout of torch and repeated ventilation of fire chamber and gas flues work is resumed.
In case of open manholes and observation ports the kindling of copper is not carried out. Visual inspection behind torch is exercised via special hatches.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.