of February 2, 2015 No. 58
About approval of Rules on prevention of emergency violations in single electric utility system of Kazakhstan and their liquidation
According to the subitem 14) article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 9, 2004 "About power industry" PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. To provide to department of power industry of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) the direction on official publication of this order within ten calendar days after its state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on official Internet resource of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet portal of state bodies;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Department of legal service of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 2) and 3) of this Item.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
B. School student
It is approved
Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
from "____" ____________ 2015
______________ A. Isekeshev
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 2, 2015 No. 58
1. Rules on prevention of emergency violations in single electric utility system of Kazakhstan and their liquidation (further - Rules) are developed according to the subitem 14) of article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 9, 2004 "About power industry" (further - the Law) and determine procedure for prevention of emergency violations in single electric utility system of Kazakhstan and their liquidation.
2. Orders of the system operator on the modes of production, transfer and consumption of electrical energy when implementing centralized supervisory control are obligatory for execution by all subjects of the wholesale market of electrical energy according to Item 1 of article 11 of the Law.
3. In these rules the following concepts and determinations are used:
1) liquidation of emergency violation - the transactions directed on:
prevention of development of emergency violations;
elimination of danger to the service personnel and the equipment which is not affected by emergency violation;
recovery of food of consumers and electric power quality (frequency and tension);
creation of the most reliable postemergency scheme of single electric utility system and its separate parts;
clarification of condition of the equipment which is switched-off during emergency violation and possibility of its inclusion in work;
2) prevention of emergency violation - operational or automatic prevention and liquidation of the emergencies connected with threat:
losses of stability of power system;
damages to machinery (inadmissible overload of lines, equipment);
declines in quality of the electric power (unacceptably high or low levels of tension and frequency);
the accident mode - the measure entered by the system operator on the respective site of power network in cases of emergency violations for which liquidation it is necessary to include (to switch-off) the generating aggregates or to change active loading of generators of power plants.
Other terms and determinations used in these rules are applied according to the Law.
4. Operations procedure of operational and dispatching personnel on prevention of emergency violations in single electric utility system and their liquidation in case of:
1) violation of stability of power system;
2) separation of single electric utility system on separately the working parts;
3) to overload of interstate, interregional and regional power lines;
4) loss of considerable part of the generating capacity, damage and shutdown of power lines of 220-500-1150 kilovolts (further - kV);
5) increase or reduction in the frequency;
6) increase or undervoltage contains in the instruction of the System operator.
5. The instruction for prevention, localization and liquidation of emergency violations at each level of supervisory control (national dispatch center of the system operator, regional dispatch center, control offices of subjects of the wholesale market of electrical energy) is constituted according to the instruction of higher level of supervisory control.
6. Distribution of functions between operational and dispatching personnel of different levels is determined by instructions for prevention, localization and liquidation of emergency violations on the basis of the following basic provisions:
1) the operational and dispatching personnel self-construct all transactions on prevention, localization and liquidation of emergency violations and the prevention of their development if such transactions do not require coordination of actions of operational and dispatching personnel of objects among themselves and will not cause development of emergency violation or delay in its liquidation;
2) the subordinate operational and dispatching personnel inform higher operational and dispatching personnel of the following violations of the mode on the object according to equipment accessory in case of:
automatic shutdowns, inclusions, disappearance of tension, overloads and sharp changes of operating mode of transit power lines and transformers on which communication of power supply networks of different tension is performed;
emergence of the asymmetrical modes on generators, power lines, transformers, undervoltage in control points, inadmissible increase in tension on the equipment, overload of generators, synchronous compensators, operation of devices of automatic control of excitement, automatic frequency unloading, emergence of swings;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.