of January 21, 2015 No. 38
About approval of Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to working conditions with sources of the physical factors (computers and video terminals) making impact per capita"
According to Item 6 of article 144 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system", PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to working conditions with sources of the physical factors (computers and video terminals) making impact per capita".
2. To provide to committee on consumer protection of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on official Internet resource of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan
February 6, 2015
___________ A. Sarinzhipov
It is approved
Minister of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
February 2, 2015
___________ T. Duysenova
Approved by the Order of the Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 21, 2015 No. 38
1. Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to working conditions with sources of the physical factors (computers and video terminals) making impact per capita" (further - Health regulations) regulate sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to working conditions with sources of the physical factors (computers and video terminals) including placement and operation of computers (personal computers, tablet personal computers, laptops) and video terminals, and also the requirement to microclimate, lighting and working conditions in case of impact of physical factors from computers and video terminals.
2. These Health regulations do not extend to the TVs, personal computers, tablet personal computers, laptops used in life on set-top game consoles, on-board computers.
3. In these Health regulations the following concepts are used:
1) the video terminal (further - VT) - the device of visual display which is the user's terminal with the display screen, equipped by the input equipment (the entrance block) like the keyboard;
2) the personal computer (further - the personal computer) - the computer intended for autonomous use;
3) working surface - surface on which work is performed and on which illumination is normalized or measured;
4) line arrangement - arrangement of furniture and the equipment ranks in the center of the room, one after another;
5) the laptop - the portable personal computer developing in the form of the book, containing all necessary components in one small case which is turning on the display and the keyboard. Contains the developed means of connection to wire and wireless networks, the built-in multimedia equipment (loudspeakers, it is frequent - the microphone and the webcam);
6) the central arrangement - arrangement of furniture and the equipment in the center of the room groups;
7) perimeter arrangement - arrangement of furniture, the equipment along walls (on perimeter);
8) the tablet personal computer (further - PLPK) - the class of the laptops equipped with the tablet device of hand-written input integrated with the screen, working by means of the stylus or fingers without use of the keyboard and mouse;
9) admissible vibration and level of vibration - general vibration for comfort condition on workplaces in rooms;
10) the stylus - plastic core for work with the touch screen;
11) unipolarity indicator - the attitude of concentration of aero ions of positive polarity towards concentration of aero ions of negative polarity.
4. The personal computer, PLPK, laptops and VT take place in specially built, attached, reconstructed rooms, and also in rooms of the first floor of apartment houses with the separate entrance which is not combined with entrance of the apartment house or on any floors of public buildings when providing sound insulation and ventilation of rooms with the structure of the ventilating channels isolated from premises for removal of the polluted air there is higher than the level of building roof. In rooms for placement and operation of the personal computer, PLPK, laptops and VT conditions for observance of the normalized parameters of illumination, microclimate given in these Health regulations are provided.
Rooms for work with the personal computer, PLPK, laptops and VT are not placed in basement and socle rooms. Workplaces with the personal computer, PLPK, laptops and VT are not placed in places where power cables, high-voltage transformers, processing equipment are located.
5. The square at one workplace of PC users and VT based on electron beam tube (further - ELT) constitutes at least 6 square meters (further - sq.m) in case of line arrangement, in case of the central and perimeter arrangement - 4 m 2, when using VT based on flat discrete screens (liquid crystal, plasma) in case of any arrangement - 4 sq.m.
Square at one workplace of users of PLPK, sq.m 2,5 laptops.
6. Apply the materials allowing cleaning by damp method using detergents to finishing of rooms.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.