of February 24, 2015 No. 159
About approval of Rules of professional training of aeronautical personnel
According to subitem 41-28) of Item 1 of article 14 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 15, 2010 "About use of airspace of the Republic of Kazakhstan and activities of aircraft" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of professional training of aeronautical personnel.
2. To committee of civil aviation of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Seydakhmetov B. K.) provide:
1) in the procedure established by the legislation state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction it the copy on official publication in periodic printed publicity materials and information system of law of Ad_let of the republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan";
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet portal of state bodies;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of Item 2 of this order.
3. I reserve control of execution of this order.
The acting minister on investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the acting minister on investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 24, 2015 No. 159
1. These rules of professional training of aeronautical personnel (further - Rules), are developed according to subitem 41-28) of Item 1 of article 14 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 15, 2010 "About use of airspace of the Republic of Kazakhstan and activities of aircraft".
2. These rules determine procedure for professional training of aeronautical personnel (further - aeronautical personnel) which includes:
1) initial training of aeronautical personnel;
2) retraining of aeronautical personnel;
3) maintenance of professional level of aeronautical personnel.
3. The terms and determinations used in these rules:
1) aviation training center - the legal entity performing preparation, retraining and maintenance of professional level of aeronautical personnel;
2) the instructor of aviation training center - person performing direct activities for professional training of specialists of industry of civil aviation according to the qualification (further - the instructor);
3) aeronautical personnel - the physical persons having special and (or) professional training, performing activities:
on accomplishment of flights of air vehicles (flight and cabin crew);
on maintenance of air vehicles (the personnel performing to maintenance of the flight validity of air vehicles);
on the organization and air traffic maintenance (dispatching personnel on air traffic maintenance, operators of aviation stations, personnel on search and rescue, on radio engineering flight servicing and aviation radio communication, personnel on operation of the radio-radar equipment and communication, personnel on the organization of meteorological flight servicing);
on flight servicing (personnel on land flight servicing at the airports, airfields, helidromes and helipads of the aviation located on sea installations, personnel on electrolighting flight servicing of the airports, the employee on ensuring flights / the flight dispatcher, heads of the organizations civil);
4) the combined training - carrying out professional training by combination of different forms of education;
5) initial preparation - process of professional education of person which does not have aviation profession or specialty, and also specialists of industry of civil aviation for the purpose of development of new aviation profession and specialty with issue of documents of the established sample;
6) the examiner (examining or certifying (appraiser) the specialist) - person entering the list of the physical persons having the right to determine skill level of aeronautical personnel;
7) professional training (training) - initial preparation, retraining, maintenance of professional level, and also other possible types of training;
8) standard programs of professional training - the programs approved by authorized body, providing uniform approach to professional training with preserving possibility for aviation training center and civil aviation organization of independent creation of the training programs reflecting features of the directions, specialties and activities;
9) maintenance of professional level - training process of aeronautical personnel which purpose is updating, expansion and deepening of professional knowledge, skills and abilities, caused by scientific and technical, social and economic development and individual needs of citizens, with issue of documents (the certificate, the certificate and other documents certifying training completion);
10) complex (standard) training - carrying out professional training by one-time implementation of all training program for the established period;
11) retraining - the training process of specialists of industry of civil aviation directed to acquisition of new (additional) professional knowledge, skills, abilities (including qualification marks) and studying of aviation engineering, with issue of documents (the certificate, the certificate and other documents certifying training completion);
12) authorized body in the field of civil aviation - the central actuator performing management in the field of use of airspace of the Republic of Kazakhstan and activities of civil and experimental aviation (further - authorized body);
13) modular training - the method of life-long education using step-by-step system of training in which each stage (module) represents the finished cycle with the rating control system and estimates of the gained knowledge and skills;
14) practical preparation - stage of process of professional training of specialists of industry of civil aviation, when passing which the trainee acquires, supports and enhances practical skills and abilities of work in air court, the objects of operation, exercise machines, interactive tutorials, the laboratory and bench equipment, and also with separate devices, aggregates and components;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.