of April 14, 2015 No. 227
About determination of conditions of provision of budget credit to joint-stock company "National welfare fund "Samruk-Kazyna" for providing competitiveness and stability of national economy
The government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Provide to joint-stock company "National welfare fund "Samruk-Kazyna" (further - the borrower) according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 28, 2014 "About the republican budget for 2015 - 2017" budget credit with the following provisions of loan granting to the borrower in the amount of 8862000000 (eight billion eight hundred sixty two million) tenges based on the conclusion of the central authorized body on state planning according to the investment project "Updating of the Park of Cars" assumed to financing due to provision of budget credit of January 30, 2014 No. 25-2/24622 and the contract for purchase of railway cars between Passenger traffic joint-stock company and Tulpar-Talgo limited liability partnership for 2014-2019 of June 26, 2013 No. 6-34/TsLP:
1) the purpose of the credit is updating of the park of railway vehicles of railway cars of Passenger traffic joint-stock company by provision of budget credit;
2) the loan is granted on the terms of urgency, the paid nature and recoverability for a period of 30 (thirty) years at the rate of remuneration, equal 0,05 (zero whole five 100-th) annual interest rate, with ten-year grace period on repayment of principal debt;
3) repayment of principal debt on the credit is performed by the borrower equal shares after the term of the grace period specified in this subitem with possibility of early repayment of principal debt;
4) payment of the added remuneration for the credit is performed with annual frequency (the first payment of the added remuneration is made after 12 (twelve) months from the moment of transfer of the credit for the account of the borrower);
The development period for the borrower constitutes 5) 3 (three) years from the date of transfer of the credit for the account of the borrower.
2. Additional terms on provision, repayment and servicing of the credit are established in the credit agreement according to the budget legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. The parties of the credit agreement are the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - the creditor), the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - the administrator) and the borrower.
4. To provide to the creditor and the administrator in the procedure established by the legislation the conclusion of the credit agreement specified in Items 2 and 3 of this resolution.
5. To provide to the administrator in the procedure established by the legislation control and monitoring of target and effective use, repayment and servicing of the credit.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.