of February 4, 2015 No. 76
About approval of Storage precautions, transportations and uses preventive (immunobiological, diagnostic, disinfecting) drugs
According to Item 3 of article 156 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system" PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. To committee on consumer protection of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Matishev A. B.) provide in the established legislative procedure:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on official Internet resource of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the Vice-minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan Zhaksylykov T. M.
It is approved
Minister of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
February "05", 2015
____________ T. Duysenova
Approved by the Order of the Minister of National economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 4, 2015 No. 76
1. These rules of storage, transportation and use preventive (immunobiological, diagnostic, disinfecting) drugs (further - Rules) determine procedure for storage, transportation and use preventive (immunobiological, diagnostic, disinfecting) drugs.
2. The basic concepts used in these rules:
1) anatoxin - the medical supply prepared from toxin, which does not have the expressed toxic properties, but at the same time capable to induce development of antibodies to initial toxin;
2) bacteriophages - the viruses of bacteria capable to strike bacterial cell and to cause its dissolution;
3) vaccine - the medical supply for specific prevention of infectious diseases rendering preventive effect through immune system;
4) vaccinator - the health worker who is carrying out preventive inoculations;
5) deactivation - removal or decrease in radiocontamination from any surface or from any circle;
6) disinfecting drugs (further - dezpreparata) - means of disinfection, disinsection and deratization;
7) diagnostic drugs (further - DP) - the drugs capable to distinguish microorganisms, antigens, antibodies, nucleic acids in the researched material;
8) immunoglobulins - the medical supplies made of blood serum of the person and animals, applied for the purpose of the emergency prevention and treatment of infectious diseases;
9) calibration - set of the transactions which are carried out for the purpose of determination and confirmation of the valid values of metrological characteristics and/or suitability to use of measuring instrument;
10) conditioning - reduction of hladoelement in the corresponding aggregate state of thawing of ice before emergence of condensate on surface of hladoelement;
11) container for safe collection and utilization (further - KBSU) - the waterproof and hardly punctured one-time reservoirs for collection and safe utilization of the used syringes and needles;
12) medical immunobiological supplies (further - MIBP) - drugs for specific prevention, diagnosis and treatment infectious and immune (including allergic) diseases, diagnosis by means of immunological methods of other diseases and physiological conditions, the indications of infectious agents and their antigens in objects of external environment rendering medical and preventive effect through immune system;
13) types of MIBP - anatoxins, bacteriophages, vaccines, immunoglobulins and serums;
14) the self-locking syringe - the syringe which after one injection automatically is blocked and becomes unsuitable for reuse;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.