of March 23, 2015 No. 143
About approval of Rules of hunting for the territories of the Kyrgyz Republic
According to article 32 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About fauna" and article 23 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About hunting and hunting economy" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve Rules of hunting for the territories of the Kyrgyz Republic according to appendix.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of March 23, 2015 No. 143
The terms and determinations used in these rules of hunting for the territories of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - Rules):
hunting - the type of use of fauna objects representing process of implementation by hunters of search, tracing, prosecution for the purpose of production and actual getting (by catching or shooting) the wild animals and birds who are in condition of natural freedom or in semi-free conditions;
the hunter - the physical person who received the state hunting certificate according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic, or person equated to the hunter;
the state hunting certificate - the state document certifying receipt of the status of the hunter by physical person;
hunting animals - individuals of fauna (wild animals and birds) on their specific accessory who are in natural environment or in hunting nurseries which preserving, reproduction and use are regulated by the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About hunting and hunting economy";
production of hunting animals - withdrawal of hunting animals from the environment by their shooting or catching;
the state hunting fund - set of hunting animals with the circle of their dwelling;
hunting resources - specific and quantitative set of hunting animals;
The Red List of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the Red List) - the code of data on biology, condition of the populations and the habitat brought in it the rare, disappearing or being under the threat of disappearance objects of animal and flora, mushrooms existing and recommended measures for their preserving, recovery and steady use;
limit - the quantity of individuals established on all territory of hunting grounds of the republic or on certain limiting hunting grounds, admissible to withdrawal from the environment irrespective of the withdrawal purposes, taking into account capability of populations on steady existence and reproduction;
regulations of use of fauna objects - extreme quantity of individuals of the hunting animal not limited types, admissible to withdrawal from the environment, established on specific hunting grounds or on one certain period hunter, taking into account capability of populations on steady existence and reproduction;
quota of production (withdrawal) - the part of limit allocated according to requests of okhotpolzovatel in the territory of specific hunting grounds (hunting economy, the site of hunting grounds), for certain term and type of use of hunting resources;
hunting trophy - hunting products (the got wild animals and their derivatives);
the foreign hunter - the foreign citizen who arrived to the Kyrgyz Republic for implementation of hunting for wild animals.
1. These rules are developed based on the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic "About fauna", "About hunting and hunting economy" and govern the relations arising in the field of hunting, maintaining hunting economy, use of hunting products.
Rules of hunting in the Kyrgyz Republic are basis for hunting implementation.
2. These rules are obligatory for observance by all persons performing hunting (special use of fauna objects) and conducting okhotkhozyaystvenny activities.
In the Kyrgyz Republic only persons having the status of the hunter or faces equated to it, according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic in accordance with the established procedure have the right to implementation of hunting.
3. Realization of the right of the physical persons having the status of the hunter or persons equated to it, on implementation of hunting is regulated by authorized state body in the field of hunting and hunting economy (further - authorized state body).
4. Implementation of hunting is in accordance with the established procedure allowed only in those hunting grounds in which the right of conducting okhotkhozyaystvenny activities is granted to someone.
5. Stay in hunting grounds and in especially protected natural territories which are not part of hunting grounds with fire, pneumatic and throwing weapon, lovchy birds of prey, traps and other tools of hunting or with hunting products is equated to hunting.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.