of February 13, 2015 No. 66
About approval of Regulations of work of the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic
According to the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of June 10, 2013 to No. 341 "About Regulations of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic", for the purpose of improvement of the organization of work with documents and quality assurance by their training, optimization of work with addresses of citizens I order:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations of work with documents in the office of the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic (appendix).
2. Confer the personal responsibility for observance of requirements of these Regulations of heads of structural divisions and departments of the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. To the manager of general department (Tungatarova K. K.) provide:
- carrying out the monthly summary analysis according to addresses of citizens;
- carrying out the analysis on timely and high-quality execution of documents and preparation of information on hardware meetings of the Ministry of Health.
4. To chiefs of managements, heads of departments and departments, legal sector of the Ministry of Health (Eshkhodzhayeva A. S., Kulbatyrov K. D., Abdrakhmanova Ch. A., Nazarovo Z.D., Isakov T. B., Kurmanov R. A., Dzhumabayeva I. T.):
- accept Regulations for guidance and strict execution.
- organize work in central office and structural divisions on studying of provisions of Regulations.
5. Declare invalid the order MZ KR of 07.08.2013 No. 473 "About approval of Regulations of work of the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic".
6. To impose control of execution of this order on the secretary of state Suyumbayeva P. U.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic of February 13, 2015, No. 66
1. These Regulations are developed according to Regulations of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic approved by the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of June 10, 2013 No. 341, the Standard instruction on clerical work in the Kyrgyz Republic approved by the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of July 23, 2012 No. 517.
2. These Regulations determine the main requirements to document creation and the requirement for documentary ensuring activities of the office of the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. Responsibility for ensuring timely accomplishment of the made decisions and orders, high-quality preparation of materials, and also accounting and safety of documents in managements, departments, sectors it is assigned to chiefs of the managements managing departments and sectors.
4. The solution of the tasks assigned to the ministry is provided with regularly held meetings of board of the Ministry, the permanent commissions, the operational meetings held by the minister, the secretary of state and deputy ministers.
5. The rules of record keeping established by these regulations extend to documents of unclassified nature.
6. Operating procedure with the classified documents, documents containing unclassified data of limited distribution with signature stamps "for office use" (chipboard), "limited use" are determined in the procedure established by the legislation.
7. Responsibility for the organization of document flow in the office of the Ministry is conferred on the structural division of the ministry knowing clerical work questions and also on heads of structural divisions of the device.
8. Control of observance of requirements of these Regulations is exercised by the structural division of the ministry knowing clerical work questions.
9. In central office of the Ministry managements, departments and the sector according to the structure of central office of the Ministry approved by the minister are effective.
10. Structural divisions of central office in the activities are guided by the Provisions approved by the Minister.
11. The staff of structural divisions of central office of the ministry performs the obligations according to the job descriptions approved by the Minister.
12. The abroad travel of the minister (except as specified departure as a part of delegation according to the decision of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic), is performed with the permission of the Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic, in coordination with the supervising vice-Prime Minister, taking into account opinion of the relevant structural division of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.