of February 25, 2015 No. 122
About approval of the Inventory, being raw resource for strategically important productions which are not extracted in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan and acquired abroad
According to the subitem 10) article 14 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 21, 2007 "About public procurements" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Inventory, being raw resource for strategically important productions which are not extracted in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan and acquired abroad.
2. (Akhmetov S. M.) in the procedure established by the legislation to provide to department of the legislation of public procurements of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. This order becomes effective after ten calendar days after day of its first official publication.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 25, 2015, No. 122
1. Tantalic raw materials - tantalite, hydroxides of tantalum, ftorotantalat of potassium;
2. Beryllium raw materials - beryllium concentrate.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.
The document ceased to be valid since January 1, 2016 according to Item 1 of the Order of the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 28, 2015 No. 691