of November 13, 2014 No. 30
About approval of Rules on ensuring industrial safety in case of driving of excavations for construction of underground constructions
Based on subitem 7.4 of Item 7 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of December 29, 2006 No. 756 "About some questions of the Ministry of Emergency Situations" the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
V. A. Vashchenko
It is approved
Minister of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Belarus
September 25, 2014
A. A. Sivak
It is approved
Minister of Labour and Social Protection of the Republic of Belarus
November 10, 2014
M. A. Shchetkina
It is approved
First Deputy Minister of Health of the Republic of Belarus
October 6, 2014
It is approved
Minister of Architecture of the Republic of Belarus
September 26, 2014
Approved by the Resolution of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus of November 13, 2014 No. 30
1. These rules are obligatory for all organizations irrespective of their form of business and pattern of ownership which productive activity is connected with driving of excavations for construction of underground constructions, and also with designing, operation of potentially dangerous objects, the technical devices used in case of driving of excavations to construction of the subways, industrial and utility collectors.
2. For the purposes of these rules the following terms and their determinations are applied:
vertical excavation - the excavation passed in subsoil in the vertical direction;
horizontal excavation - the development which is carried out in subsoil it is horizontal or with insignificant bias;
kalotta - the upper part of tunnel development intended for construction of svodovy obdelka;
inclined excavation - the underground excavation which is carried out in subsoil under some corner to the horizon;
object of underground construction - network of the underground excavations having single system of airing and general exits from them to surface with the building sites adjoining to them;
open method of works - driving of excavations for construction of the subways and underground constructions with opening of the land surface, works in ditch, trench with the subsequent backfilling;
assessment of technical compliance – the actions directed to determination of technical condition of winches, confirmations of their working capacity and condition of industrial safety;
underground mining operations - driving of excavations for construction of the subways and other underground constructions without opening of the land surface. Works are organized through trunk, inclined excavation or the portal;
underground constructions - the subways, transport, industrial and utility tunnels, and also the horizontal excavations with a diameter more than 1200 mm passed at depth more than 5 meters from the Earth's surface;
the project of the organization of construction - component of the feasibility statement (project) developed by the project organization and approved in accordance with the established procedure;
the project of works - the project containing technical solutions and the main organizational actions for safety of works in case of driving of excavations is also developed by the organization performing driving of excavations for construction of underground constructions or for its task by the project organization;
works in underground conditions - the works which are carried out in subsoil (in the thickness of crust) on driving of underground excavations;
specialists are the engineering employees of the organization having the higher or secondary vocational education on the corresponding profile according to post;
the process chart - text and the graphical document which determines engineering procedure of accomplishment of separate types of mining operations, including special;
furnel - the vertical excavation connecting the upper and lower adits in case of tunnel construction by mountain method to disclosure of cross profile of tunnel in parts;
adit - the excavation which is carried out in subsoil it is horizontal or with insignificant bias, having one direct exit to day surface and intended for servicing of underground mining operations;
shtrossa - the lower part of tunnel development with which put up walls and tray of tunnel.
3. Workers and specialists (further if other is not established, - workers) shall have preliminary and periodic medical examinations according to the Instruction about procedure for performing the obligatory medical examinations working for the Republic of Belarus approved by the resolution of the Ministry of Health of April 28, 2010 No. 47 (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2011, No. 18, 8/23220).
4. The workers going to work on driving of excavations, and also transferred to work on other profession shall be trained in profession according to Regulations on continuous professional training by the professions of workers approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of July 15, 2011 No. 954 "About single questions of additional education of adults" (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2011, No. 86, 5/34189).
5. Workers are trained to safe methods and working methods, training, instructing, examination concerning labor protection according to the Instruction about the procedure for training, training, instructing and examination working concerning the labor protection approved by the resolution of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Republic of Belarus of November 28, 2008 No. 175 (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2009, No. 53, 8/20209), Regulations on the commission of the organization for examination working concerning labor protection, the approved resolution of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Republic of Belarus of December 30, 2008 with No. 210 (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2009, No. 56, 8/20455).
6. The sanitary and hygienic condition of working areas, production, administration and sanitary and household rooms, fight against dust and harmful gases, providing with medical care in case of driving of excavations for construction of underground constructions shall conform to requirements of regulatory legal acts, including technical regulatory legal acts (further - the NPA and TNPA).
7. The workers occupied on driving of excavations shall be provided with means of collective and individual protection according to Standard industry regulations of free issue of individual protection equipment to the workers occupied with the construction of the subways, tunnels and other underground constructions of special purpose approved by the resolution of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Republic of Belarus of March 30, 2005 No. 29 (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2005, No. 57, 8/12381). Individual protection equipment shall be issued according to the Instruction about procedure for providing workers with individual protection equipment approved by the resolution of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Republic of Belarus of December 30, 2008 No. 209 (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2009, No. 68, 8/20390).
Individual protection equipment shall correspond to the technical regulation of the Customs union "About safety of individual protection equipment" (to TR CU 019/2011) approved by the Decision of the Commission of the Customs union of December 9, 2011 No. 878.
8. Accidents and occupational diseases on production are subject to investigation, registration and accounting according to the Rules of investigation and accounting of labor accidents and occupational diseases approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of January 15, 2004 No. 30 (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2004, No. 8, 5/13691), and the resolution of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Republic of Belarus and the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus of August 14, 2015 No. 51/94 "About the documents necessary for investigation and accounting of labor accidents and occupational diseases" (The national legal Internet portal of the Republic of Belarus, 13.11. 2015, 8/30346).
9. The procedure for technical investigation of the reasons of accidents and incidents is established by the Instruction about procedure for technical investigation of the reasons of accidents and incidents, and also their accounting approved by the resolution of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus of July 12, 2016 No. 36 (The national legal Internet portal of the Republic of Belarus, 31.08.2016, 8/31230).
10. When carrying out all-construction works in case of driving of excavations it is necessary to be guided by requirements of TNPA, obligatory for observance.
11. To technical guidance mining operations allow the workers having the higher or secondary vocational education on work profile and also the workers who were trained and gained the diploma about retraining at the level of the higher or secondary vocational education on mining operations according to Chapter 3 of the Regulations on life-long professional education of leading employees and specialists approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of July 15, 2011 No. 954.
12. The organizations developing the project documentation for driving of excavations exercise designer's service according to requirements of TNPA, obligatory for observance.
13. The project documentation shall conform to requirements of these rules, other requirements of TNPA, obligatory for observance, in the field of industrial safety.
14. The project documentation for driving of excavations on which there are no requirements of TNPA, obligatory for observance, in the field of industrial safety or developed with reasonable departures from their requirements shall according to Item 20.24 of the single list of the ministerial procedures performed by state bodies and other organizations concerning legal entities and individual entrepreneurs, the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus approved by the resolution of February 17, 2012 No. 156 (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2012, No. 35, 5/35330), to be approved with Department on supervision of safe operation in the industry of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus (further - the Gospromnadzor).
15. The organizations performing driving of excavations for construction of underground constructions shall have necessary project technical documentation, including the project of the organization of construction (further - POS), the project of works (further - the Party of Pensioners of Russia) and the process charts (further - shopping mall) approved by the head of the organization.
16. The Party of Pensioners of Russia and shopping mall shall be developed and become attached directly to the building site taking into account local conditions. Prior to works workers shall be acquainted with the Party of Pensioners of Russia on the carried-out work types under list.
17. In case of development of POS, Party of Pensioners of Russia, shopping Mall, and also under the organization of sites of works and workplaces, operation of machines and mechanisms, the industrial equipment and the tool, production of transport and drilling operations the requirements of these rules obligatory for observance of the requirement of TNPA in the field of industrial safety shall be observed.
18. Objects of driving of excavations for construction of the subways and utility collectors with a diameter from 1200 mm and more are subject to registration in Gospromnadzor according to Item 20.17 of the single list of the ministerial procedures performed by state bodies and other organizations concerning legal entities and individual entrepreneurs.
19. The liquidation plan of accidents (further - PLA) according to requirements of the Section X of these rules shall be developed for liquidation of emergency situations in case of driving of excavations.
20. PLA affirms not later than 15 working days prior to works and once a half-year pereutverzhdatsya.
21. In case of change in arrangement of developments, the scheme of ventilation and the related ways of exit of workers to surface to PLA no later than the first working day following behind day of emergence of changes the corresponding corrections shall be made.
22. It is forbidden:
allow to work of the workers who are not acquainted with PLA in the part relating to the place of their work and ways of movement;
stay in the territory of driving of excavations for construction of underground constructions of strangers;
allow to work and stay in the territory of driving of excavations for construction of underground constructions of the workers who are in alcohol intoxication and (or) in the condition caused by consumption of drugs, the psychotropic, toxic or other stupefying substances.
23. Each acquaintance with PLA and exits shall be made prior to works with list in the magazine of tasks on a shift basis and instructing on a shift basis on workplace in form according to appendix 1 to these rules.
24. Works in underground conditions shall be performed on the written tasks issued according to the Regulations on elegant system approved by the head of the organization and be fixed in the magazine of tasks on a shift basis and instructing on a shift basis on workplace in form according to appendix 1 to these rules.
25. Performance of works, connected with the increased danger, is allowed only according to the work permit which is issued by the mine foreman performing management of these works for the term necessary for their accomplishment. The list of such works affirms the head of the organization.
26. In case of works on object by several organizations joint actions for safe operation and for differentiation between them of obligations and responsibility shall be developed.
27. In case of driving of excavations for construction of underground constructions accounting of the persons who went down in developments and left them on surface will be organized. The head of the organization which is carrying out mining operations is responsible for the organization of accounting. The order of the head of the organization responsible for accounting of the workers who went down in developments and left them on surface, appoints the employee of the organization.
28. One-time visit of underground excavations by person who is not working constantly at driving of excavations is allowed on permission of the mine foreman after carrying out target instructing in labor protection with mark in the magazine of registration of instructing in labor protection and accompanied by the employee of the organization.
29. Each worker, having noticed danger, threat of underground excavation, shall warn about it working in the danger area, report the direct head and take measures for danger elimination.
The employee of the organization shall suspend immediately works in the danger area, provide conclusion of people to the safe place, report about it to the direct head and organize localization of the danger area.
30. The yard foreman or according to its order the deputy chief of the site shall check condition of each workplace at least once a day, and the mine foreman - once in change. Results of check need to be signed up in magazine of tasks on a shift basis and instructing on a shift basis.
31. In case of production of repair work in the operating underground excavations it is necessary to be guided except these rules by local regulatory legal acts on safe conducting underground mining operations, the instructions for labor protection for professions and separate work types approved by the order of the head of the organization.
32. Treat particularly complex objects:
tunnels more than 2 km long;
tunnels of circular outline diameter of more 10,5 of m;
the 2, excavations more than 100 m constructed in unstable soil;
the 2, excavations with a section more than 25 m constructed in plyvunny soil;
the excavations constructed with hydrostatic pressure 3 atmospheres and more;
excavations under the rivers or other water barriers.
33. In case of driving of excavations for construction of particularly complex objects, and also using the non-standard equipment or technologies the project organization shall develop additional actions and approve them with the customer.
34. In case of driving of excavations for construction of underground constructions in particularly complex engineering-geological conditions, and also under beds of the rivers and reservoirs in POS borders of possible break in development of water, quicksands and gases are determined and measures for their prevention and liquidation are developed. POS shall be approved with the project organization and the militarized mine-rescue service (group).
35. In places of shifts, dumpings, tectonic breaks, and also in case of increase in degree of jointing of rocks additional measures for safety of works shall be taken:
reduction of length of zakhodka;
increase in the bearing capability temporary fix;
construction of permanent obdelka without lagging from face;
fixing of soil.
36. Workplaces shall be in the condition ensuring complete safety of working, to be provided with means of the notification about incident or accident, and also to be lit and aired.
37. Before works each workplace shall be inspected by the mine foreman.
38. In need of performance of works in inconvenient pose workers shall be provided with individual protection equipment (kneecaps, elbow pieces).
39. To each workplace safe approaches shall be made. Warehousing of the equipment, materials and designs on the ways of movement of workers and mechanisms, and also flooding of sole of developments is forbidden.
40. Underground developments and their branchings shall be equipped with the shining direction signs of exit to surface connected to emergency lighting.
41. It is forbidden to be on workplaces which condition constitutes danger, except for their reductions in safe condition. For accomplishment of such works the work permit with indication of necessary security measures is drawn up.
42. Excavations in which works are suspended or their condition constitutes danger to people, shall be protected and designated by well visible prohibition signs.
43. Works at height shall be carried out with observance of requirements of the Section II of the Industrial safety rules during the work at height approved by the resolution of the Ministry of Labour of the Republic of Belarus of April 28, 2001 No. 52 (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2001, No. 58, 8/6199).
44. Accomplishment of repair work at the same time on two and more tiers is down allowed only in case of the drawn-up work permit.
45. From ladders only short-run jobs on survey, measurements, and also urgent works for liquidation and localization of accident in the presence of the insuring worker at the lower end of ladder are resolved.
46. Other short-term work types from ladders and step-ladders are allowed to be made according to the Party of Pensioners of Russia or shopping mall. Platforms and ladders shall meet the requirements of TNPA, obligatory for observance, in the field of industrial safety.
47. Open mining operations shall be carried out according to requirements of these rules, requirements of TNPA, obligatory for observance, and also according to POS and Party of Pensioners of Russia.
48. By the order of the head of the organization responsible specialists for safe conducting the open mining operations connected with razrytiy and turn of communications shall be appointed.
49. Prior to works employees of the organization shall be acquainted with arrangement of the existing underground constructions and communications.
50. By Razrytiye of holes for refining of location of communications it shall be made in the presence of the representative of the organizations operating these communications.
51. In zone of the operating underground communications at distance 2 m are closer across or 1 m down from them is forbidden to use the digging equipment. Development of rocks in such conditions is allowed only by hand tool.
52. In need of performance of works on the carriageway of roads and in other places where movement of vehicles is possible, all workers shall be instructed and provided with alarm vests.
53. For the prevention of collapses of the ditches, trenches and other dredging developed in unstable soil, by surveying service tool observation of condition of their boards (slopes, fix) according to the Party of Pensioners of Russia for geodetic and surveying works shall be established. Visual observation of stability of boards of ditch is made by surveying service daily, tool - weekly.
54. In case of moistening or aeration of slopes of the ditches and trenches developed without fixture, the workers responsible for safe operation shall take the following precautionary measures:
withdrawal of workers from the danger area;
prohibition of movement of vehicles and mechanisms is closer than 2 m from the upper edge of slope of ditch (trench);
survey before each change of condition of slopes and in case of detection of peaks and cracks of their possible collapse;
local reduction of the steepness of slope on sites where performance of works in dredging is urgent;
cleaning of slopes of stones.
Resumption of work is possible only on specifying of the yard foreman.
55. In case of performance of works in ditches and trenches with fixture of boards (walls) the following frequency of survey of condition of fixture shall be observed:
once a month - the chief engineer;
once a week - the yard foreman (foreman);
every shift, before works - the master.
Results of survey are registered survey fix also conditions of developments in form according to appendix 2 to these rules.
56. Additional check of condition temporary fix, brows of ditches and trenches it shall be carried out in case of seasonal changes of temperature, after storm and during incessant rains, in case of aeration of breed and after earthquakes.
57. In case of accomplishment in close proximity to ditches and trenches of water lowering, freezing, blockage of piles, tongue-and-groove barriers, boreholes and other works actions for ensuring safety of boards (walls) and bottom of ditch or trench which is in zone of possible deformations under the influence of the specified works shall be provided in the Party of Pensioners of Russia.
By the Party of Pensioners of Russia it shall be approved with the organization performing works in ditch or trench.
58. Warehousing of materials and the equipment at congresses and descents in ditches, belts is forbidden, executions fix, and also at distance from brow of ditch or trench is closer than height of the warehoused equipment or materials plus 1 m.
59. All congresses, transport berma, working platforms shall be equipped with the safety shaft or otboyny brusa excluding fall of motor transport. Height and width of safety shaft shall be determined in the Party of Pensioners of Russia by calculation, but m 0,5 suffices.
60. Descent and raising of workers in ditch up to 25 m in depth is allowed on the ladders having platforms at least through 4 m and meeting the requirements of TNPA, obligatory for observance. In the absence of congresses the distance between ladders shall not exceed 40 m.
With depth of ditch more than 15 m it is necessary to use cargo human or human hoist engines.
In trenches and ditches up to 5 m in depth for descent and raising of workers it is allowed to use portable ladders. On ladders with tilt angle more than 75 °, since 2 m, it is necessary to establish barriers in the form of arches.
61. Descent of vessels with bitumen and bulk solids in ditch shall be made according to the Party of Pensioners of Russia.
62. In case of driving of ditch it is forbidden:
dredging with undermining of board of ditch;
simultaneous accomplishment on one site of ditch of other works within the zone determined by the Party of Pensioners of Russia, but is not closer than 5 m from moving parts of digging mechanisms;
use of bulldozers on biases with corner more than 30 ° and promotion of knife of the bulldozer for dredging slope brow.
63. When using excavators with direct shovel height of ledge shall not exceed excavator cherpaniye heights, and the corner of slope shall be no more than 70 °.
64. Prior to works on development of trench its mouth shall be concreted on depth of at least 1,5 of m. In case of development of soil in trench clay solution shall be supported constantly at the level no more 0,5 of m from top of the concreted mouth of trench.
65. In case of performance of works by the "wall in soil" method movement of the excavator along trench shall be performed on the planned platform having hard surface. The bias of surface shall correspond to the maintenance instruction of the mechanism, but not exceed 2 °.
66. In case of performance of works by the "wall in soil" method the trench shall be fenced from two parties. For pass of workers through trench it is necessary to equip bridges with width of at least 0,8 of m with bilateral handrail height of at least 1,1 of m.
67. In case of detection of deformation of land, underground constructions and communications of work shall be immediately stopped, workers are removed from the danger area, the organization under which authority the deformable construction is is urgently warned, and warning signals are exposed. It is necessary to inform the head of the organization conducting open mining operations on the incident.
Resumption of work is possible only on specifying of the head of the organization conducting open mining operations after elimination of threat on deformation development.
68. Fixture of ditches and trenches needs to be made according to POS, the Party of Pensioners of Russia and shopping mall.
69. In case of application anchor fix for temporary fixture of ditches it is forbidden:
increase shnekovy bars to complete stop of shaft of rotator or the feeder of the boring carriage;
use the boring bars having cracks or anguishes;
when drilling to throw back vyburenny breed from the mouth of well or to clear bar;
make drilling without installation of the fingers fixing boring bars;
be working closer than 10 m in the direction of axis of anchor and at least 2 m on both sides from the tension device.
70. Survey anchor fix it shall be made by the yard foreman at least 1 time in 3 months with the log entry of survey fix also conditions of developments in form according to appendix 2 to these rules.
71. In case of development of ditches with use of boards of open type the sizes of the working camera for board conclusion to the route, procedure for development and fixture of face, the device of basic wall, and also the basis, stacking of guides and so forth are determined by the Party of Pensioners of Russia.
72. In case of driving of tunnels by boards of open type with depth of laying exceeding board height on all its length the safety metal sections acting over the Earth's surface on 15 cm at least shall be established.
73. Employees of the organization prior to works on driving of underground excavations shall be acquainted under list with geological, hydrogeological, ecological conditions of the site, and also with arrangement of the operating and liquidated underground constructions and communications which are in zone of works.
74. Repeated acquaintance of workers with exits is carried out by the mine foreman every 6 months, and in case of change of exits - within a day.
75. For the passable (end-to-end) tunnels, stations, pritonnelny constructions, ditches on condition of small laying of objects, enough exits from them to surface (at least two) PLA it is not constituted.
76. Methods of driving of underground developments, size of lagging permanent and temporary fix from face and technology of their construction POS are established. In weak and unstable soil lagging fix from face it is not allowed. The driving of underground excavations shall be followed by permanent geological servicing.
77. In the unstable breeds requiring maintenance of array directly behind breed development, the driving of developments shall be made using special methods of fixing of soil or the mechanized driving complexes with the closed face.
78. Development of breed in case of driving of developments shall be made in all cases, since the upper part of face.
79. Disclosure of tunnel on complete profile and installation of obdelka when stacking pro-carved rings shall be performed according to the Party of Pensioners of Russia under the leadership of the mine foreman.
80. All interfaces and mouths of developments shall be reliably fixed irrespective of stability of breeds.
Length of the site and design of fixture is established by the Party of Pensioners of Russia.
81. The developments by the cross-sectional area of more 12,5 of sq.m (diameter of 4,0 of m and more) constructed by continuous face shall be constructed using the special driving equipment or portable scaffolding ensuring safety of works in face.
82. The driving of excavations of the okolostvolny yard on length more than 20 m shall begin cager (skipovy) rise after the trunk equipment.
The driving of industrial collectors at all their length can be made with use of badyevy rise.
83. In case of driving of excavations the counter or approaching faces without application of explosive works, and also in case of approach to earlier passable excavations, since distance between them less than one and a half diameters (height) of the maximum excavation, tunnelling works shall be performed with observance of additional security measures according to the single approved schedule approved by chief engineers of the organizations conducting these works.
When reducing distance up to the size of diameter (height) of excavation of work shall be conducted only with the party of one of excavations.
84. The driving of excavations in places of construction of protective waterproof constructions shall be made without application of explosive works throughout at least 15 m in each party. Accomplishment of drilling-and-blasting works in strong breeds according to the Party of Pensioners of Russia, providing necessary measures against increase in jointing of surrounding breeds is allowed.
85. Before work the mine foreman shall make sure of safety of condition of face, roof, sides of excavation and fix, ventilation work, if necessary to check air gas contamination by express method, and also to check operability of tools, mechanisms and devices and safety devices.
86. Temporary fixture of excavations shall be carried out according to the Party of Pensioners of Russia and the passport of fixture. The passport of fixture is developed according to the procedure, established by the organization conducting these works. In case of change of engineering-geological or other conditions of the passport of fixture shall be immediately reviewed. Change of engineering-geological conditions is issued by geological service with the log entry of surveying instructions for form according to appendix 3 to these rules. Conducting mining operations without drawn up (drawn up with violation) passports of fixture is forbidden. Employees of the organization of the site shall be acquainted prior to works with the passport of fixture.
87. Krep excavation it shall be wedged, emptiness between krepyyu and breed shall be zabuchena. It is forbidden to zabuchivat emptiness tree or other combustible materials and to leave behind obdelka elements temporary wooden fix, except as specified, provided by the project.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.