of March 20, 2015 No. 132
About features of execution of multi-visas of the Kyrgyz Republic for up to 5 years to citizens of the United States of America
For the purpose of creation on the principle of reciprocity of favorable conditions for trips of citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic to the United States of America with the business and tourist purposes, according to articles 6 and 13 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About external migration" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. To the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic and foreign institutions of the Kyrgyz Republic abroad to make registration and issue of visas of the Kyrgyz Republic for up to 5 years, with the continuous term of stay up to 180 days, to the citizens of the United States of America who are temporarily arriving to the Kyrgyz Republic with the business and tourist purposes.
In case of the subsequent entries into the Kyrgyz Republic based on multi-visas counting of continuous term of stay up to 180 days begins with date of entrance.
2. Determine that the rate of rate of the consular fee for registration and issue of multi-visas is established on the principle of reciprocity and constitutes:
- for citizens of the United States of America - 205 US dollars are also paid in case of submission of documents on execution of the visa for up to 5 years.
In case of receipt of refusal in execution of the visa the consular fee which size constitutes 205 US dollars is irrevocable.
Other conditions by consideration, registration and issue of multi-visas for up to 5 years are regulated by the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. Ceased to be valid according to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of 15.03.2017 No. 155
4. Bring in the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the consular fees and charges for actual expenses" of December 18, 2012 No. 839 the following amendment:
in the Regulations on the consular fees and charges for actual expenses approved by the above-stated resolution:
- add Item 17 with the paragraph the second the following content:
"Separate features of determination of the sizes and collection of the consular fees and charges for actual expenses when rendering consular services can be determined by other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic.".
5. To the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic to send to the American side the corresponding note about readiness of the Kyrgyz Republic for application of the above-stated conditions.
7. Publish the present of the resolution in official mass media.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.