of December 17, 2014 No. 1185
About some questions of conducting medico-social examination and activities of medico-rehabilitation commissions of experts
According to part one of article 8 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of November 11, 1991 "About social protection of disabled people in the Republic of Belarus" and part two of article 34 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of June 18, 1993 "About health care" the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Approve enclosed:
subitem 1.8 of Item 1 of the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of April 24, 2014 No. 391 "About entering of amendments and changes into resolutions of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus concerning conscription and military service" (The national legal Internet portal of the Republic of Belarus, 03.05. 2014, 5/38769).
3. To the Ministry of Health to take measures for implementation of this resolution.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of December 17, 2014 No. 1185
1. This Provision developed according to article 8 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of November 11, 1991 "About social protection of disabled people in the Republic of Belarus" (Vyarkho¸naga Savet's Vedamastsi of Respubliki Belarus, 1991, No. 34, Art. 611; The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2009, No. 173, 2/1600), Articles 28, 34 and part two of article 72 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of April 17, 1992 "About provision of pensions" (Vyarkho¸naga Savet's Vedamastsi of Respubliki Belarus, 1992, No. 17, the Art. 275) and article 21 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of July 23, 2008 "About the prevention of disability and rehabilitation of disabled people" (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2008, No. 184, 2/1519), are determined legal status of medico-rehabilitation commissions of experts (further - MREK), their structure, procedure for the organization of activities, the right and the MREK function and their structural divisions, procedure for appeal of the conclusions of MREK.
2. MREK is created in each area and Minsk and is respectively under supervision of head departments, managements (departments) of health care of regional executive committees, Healthcare Committee of the Minsk Gorispolkom (further - management of health care, Healthcare Committee), is the state organization of health care and has seal with the image of the State Emblem of the Republic of Belarus.
3. MREK in the activities is guided by the Constitution of the Republic of Belarus, the laws of the Republic of Belarus, decrees, presidential decrees of the Republic of Belarus, international treaties of the Republic of Belarus, this Provision, other acts of the legislation.
4. Management of MREK is performed of the chief physician appointed to position and dismissed by the head of department of health care, the chairman of Healthcare Committee in coordination with the Minister of Health.
Chief physician of MREK:
directs activities of MREK;
MREK according to the legislation and the Charter of MREK acts without power of attorney on behalf, represents the interests of MREK in the relations with state bodies, legal entities and physical persons;
issues orders and instructs, MREK, obligatory for all workers;
makes decisions on creation and liquidation of structural and (or) separate divisions of MREK;
approves structure and the staff list MREK according to the approximate regular standard rates of health and other workers of MREK approved by the Ministry of Health;
employs and discharges employees of MREK from office, encourages and applies to them measures of authority punishment;
approves job responsibilities of employees of MREK;
disposes of property of MREK, including money;
resolves other issues concerning activities of MREK according to the legislation.
5. Enter into structure of MREK:
specialized, interdistrict (district, city) the commissions (further, unless otherwise specified, - primary commissions), the central commissions;
medico-employment rehabilitation offices;
other structural and (or) separate divisions providing activities of MREK;
departments of quality evaluation of delivery of health care;
6. The number of primary and central commissions (further, unless otherwise specified, - the commissions) in MREK is determined from calculation:
one primary commission on 100 thousand people living in the area (city) of servicing of primary commission on condition of carrying out surveys of 1,6-1,8 of one thousand people a year, and also taking into account amounts of the performed work which is within the competence MREK;
one central commission on 4 primary commissions.
Ad hoc commissions are created for conducting medico-social examination in case of diseases, the most widespread in this territory, or in cases when special conditions for conducting medico-social examination are required.
7. Primary commissions perform the activities for territorial sign (within the served territory) or on profile of diseases.
carrying out professional consultation of the patients who underwent survey for the purpose of matching of optimum conditions and nature of work, forming of the individual program of rehabilitation of the disabled person (further - the International Party of Russia) and (or) programs of rehabilitation of the victim as a result of labor accident or occupational disease, and also as a result of other insured events (further - PRP) taking into account extent of loss of professional (general) working capacity;
performing professional diagnostics, professional consultation of handicapped children aged from 14 up to 18 years for the purpose of matching of the expected profession for training corresponding to the state of health taking into account possibility of their subsequent employment;
implementation of interaction with the pedagogical workers who are engaged in training, professional training of handicapped children aged from 14 up to 18 years, workers of employment service of the population and also with representatives of public organizations of disabled people;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.