of January 30, 2015 No. 92
About approval of Rules on the equipment of ocean ships
According to subitem 55-9) of Item 3 of article 4 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 17, 2002 "About merchant shipping" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules on the equipment of ocean ships.
2. To committee of transport of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Asavbayev A. A.) in the procedure established by the legislation to provide:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction of the copy of the order on official publication in periodic printed publicity materials and in information system of law of Ad_let of the republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan";
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet portal of state bodies;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1) 2) and 3) Item 2 of this order.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the first vice-minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan Kasymbek Zh. M.
Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 30, 2015 No. 92
1. These rules on the equipment of ocean ships (further - Rules) are developed according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 17, 2002 "About merchant shipping" and determine procedure by the equipment of ocean ships.
2. Action of these rules extends to the ocean ships which are subject to state registration in ship registers.
3. The equipment of ocean ships consists of the life and alarm preservers, the radio equipment and aid to navigation which are subject to survey regarding compliance to the international requirements.
1) abandon and duty boats;
3) ring life buoys;
4) life jackets;
6) heat-protective means;
7) spuskoposadochny slopes;
8) winches of launching gears.
5. The abandon ship boats lowered on vessel board are established further, in nose from propeller and fasten to launching gears.
Duty boats are established in condition of permanent LOC ARM to descent within no more than five minutes in the place convenient for their descent and rise.
The sizes of abandon and duty boats and number of persons which they contain are applied on them with clear and indelible signs.
6. Liferafts are established so that their fixture could be exempted manually.
The number of faces raised by them is applied on liferafts with clear and indelible signs.
7. Ring life buoys are distributed on the vessel so that to be easily accessible on both boards of the vessel and whenever possible on all open decks.
On each ring life buoy the name and port of documentation of the ocean ship are put with printing letters of the Latin alphabet.
At least a half of ring life buoys are supplied with self-igniting fires which shall not die away on water. These fires are near circles for which they intend, with necessary means for their fixture to circles.
8. For each person who is on the ocean ship the life jacket is provided.
Life jackets are stored on the ocean ship so that at any time they were ready to use.
The life jackets intended for log personnel are stored in places of execution of watches (on the bridge, radio cabin and the engine-room).
9. For each team member of the ocean ship the hydrothermosuit is provided.
Gidrotermokostyum is made of waterproof material and intends for protection of human body from overcooling in cold water.
If the hydrothermosuit requires carrying life jacket, then the life jacket is put on over hydrothermosuit.
10. For each person who is on the ocean ship heat-protective means is provided.
The heat-protective means made of waterproof material is put on over life jacket and closes all body of the person, except for persons and performs the functions in case of low air temperature.
11. The spuskoposadochny slopes which are put in action by one person from the place located on the deck of the ocean ship or from the abandon or duty boat are applied to ensuring safe descent of abandon and duty boats in case of adverse conditions.
12. Winches of launching gears are equipped with the automatic high-speed tension device preventing emergence of cable slack in conditions under which operation of abandon and duty boats is performed.
13. All life funds transferred in item 4 of these rules undergo maintenance every twelve months.
14. All ocean ships irrespective of their assignment and the sailing area are supplied with alarm means which part are:
1) alarm and distinctive lamps (2 top, 1 onboard starboards, 1 onboard port side, 1 fodder, 2 white circular, 2 red circular);
2) alarm flashing lights (1 lamp of manevroukazaniye, 1 daylight signal light);
3) sound alarm means (1 whistle, 1 bell, 1 gong);
4) alarm figures (3 spheres, 1 cone, 1 rhombus);
5) pyrotechnic alarm means (12 rocket parachute flares);
6) radar reflectors (1 radar reflector).
Action of the subitem 5) of this Item does not extend to ocean ships of raid and port swimming.
15. Alarm means are established and stored on the ocean ship so that at any time they were ready to use.
16. For lamps of the main and reserve sets regular places for their installation are provided.
17. All ocean ships irrespective of their assignment and the sailing area are supplied with the shipboard radio equipment which part is:
1) means of radio communication (microwaves (VHF), intermediate waves (IW) and intermediate and short seas (PV/KV) of radio set);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.