of January 22, 2015 No. 31
About approval of the Regulations on certification, rationalization, accounting and planning of workplaces in power
According to the subitem 34) article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 9, 2004 "About power industry" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on certification, rationalization, accounting and planning of workplaces in power.
2. To provide to department of power industry of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) the direction on official publication of this order within ten calendar days after its state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on official Internet resource of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet portal of state bodies;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Department of legal service of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 2) and 3) of this Item.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
B. School student
It is approved
Minister of health care and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
of January 26, 2015
______________ T. Duysenova
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 22, 2015 No. 31
1. This Regulations on certification, rationalization, accounting and planning of workplaces in power (further - the Provision) are developed according to the subitem 34) of article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 9, 2004 "About power industry" and establish bases for the organization of accounting, certification, rationalization and planning of workplaces of personnel of the power making and power transferring organizations.
2. In this Provision the following basic concepts are applied:
1) rationalization of workplaces - set of the organizational and technical actions directed to enhancement of the operating workplaces and improvement of their use, improvement of their technical and organizational levels, working conditions and safe engineering, liquidation excessive and creation of new high-productive workplaces instead of ineffective;
2) planning of workplaces - calculation of optimum quantity and structure of workplaces for the purpose of ensuring their balance with manpower and providing increase in labor productivity;
3) workplace - spatial zone of permanent or temporary finding of the worker in case of accomplishment of labor obligations by it in the course of labor activity;
4) accounting of workplaces - the determination of number of workplaces and their classification performed according to the procedure, provided by this Provision;
5) certification of workplaces - certification of workplaces under the terms of work;
6) mobile workplace - the workplace with uncertain borders of zone of work intended for performance of works, requirement for which arises in various places of the company;
7) individual workplace - the workplace assigned to the specific worker as its individual working area;
8) the working area - spatially the isolated labor zone with the equipment and tools;
9) stationary workplace - the workplace with certain borders of zone of work intended for performance of works in specifically certain place of the company.
3. The purposes of certification, rationalization, accounting and planning of workplaces in power are:
1) creation and providing safe working conditions of personnel and decrease in level of industrial traumatism and death rate;
2) increase in production efficiency and transfer of electrical and heat energy due to rational use of the fixed business assets and manpower.
4. Work on certification, rationalization, accounting and planning of workplaces is performed with involvement of employee representatives of the organization and the labor unions operating in the organization.
5. Certification of workplaces on production facilities of power includes:
1) certification of workplaces of the organization according to the existing standard rates for safety in the sphere to power industry;
2) complex assessment of workplaces on production facilities of the organization for compliance to their standard rates on safety in the sphere to power industry:
assessment of degree of harm and danger of works on level of their complexity;
assessment of degree of injury prevention and security of training of personnel on the taken workplaces;
assessment of use of individual protection equipment by workers.
6. Results of certification of workplaces of objects of power are used for the purpose of:
1) carrying out complex of organizational and technical actions for improvement of conditions and labor safety for reduction of workplaces of objects of power in compliance with requirements of the operating regulatory legal acts for safety in the sphere of power industry;
2) estimates of actual state of conditions of the production circle and safety of works in the sphere of power industry on workplaces;
3) determinations of application by workers means of individual and collective protection in power;
4) confirmations of the fact of violation of safety during the work in harmful or dangerous conditions in power;
5) decision makings about the termination (suspension) of operation of production facility or the equipment, and also change of technology in case of violation of conditions and security measures on two and more workplaces;
6) creation of the statistical reporting on observance of safety conditions of works in power;
7) determinations of employer's liability for creation of the conditions which entailed damnification of life and to health of the worker in case of execution of labor (office) obligations by it;
8) reasons on provision to the workers occupied at works with harmful and dangerous conditions of the works in power provided in the sphere to power industry;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.